|| ∂яєαм¢ℓαη rp||

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • || Luna ||

Try to slip past his defense without granting innocence---✿

✿ OOC:

|| EchoEye || COME WITNESS also ~Dusty~ maybe silver falls but onto a tiny ledge that feather didnt see and dapple can be OMG OMG OMG NO and look over and help her up

✿ IC:

Feathertail || Warrior || INTERACTING WITH: Silverkay ~Dusty~ ||

She easily evaded the she-cats claws and moved to shove into her shoulder and throw her over the cliff.

• Okay!)

Silverjay missed stepped with the shove. She felt herself fall and let out a loud yell. Luckily the She-cat clipped her claws into the side of the cliff sliding down to a small ledge. Landing Harder in her back leg. She looked down below as rock made there way down to the bottom. She didn’t know what to do. Silverjay looked up eyes wide with fear. Hoping someone would come to help.

~Death leaves a pain that nobody can heal, but the love leaves a memory nobody can steal ~

Follow me on Musical.ly @xxx_Alpha_xxx

Follow me on Diviantart for my art: https://dusty2117.deviantart.com/]

• Dapplepaw eyes widened as she watched and let out a loud gasp, holding her breath as she waited for Feathertail to leave. She then made a split second decision and crawled on her belly through the brush, trying to stay quiet as she made her way to the cliffside, hoping Silverjay was still clinging. When she glanced over, she felt relief flood to the tip of her tail before she snuck out and leaned over the side, reaching for the she-cat.

the truth is that I
    Really feel like shit

• Silverjay let out a frantic meow as she saw Dapplepaw. “Please help me!” She meowed to the apprentice. She got onto her back legs and tried to reach for the apprentice. She winced as pain shot through her back leg. Silverjay started to climb the side as she Held onto Dapplepaw. When the warrior wasn’t safely on the ground she sighed with relief. The first thing she did was nuzzle the apprentice. “Thank you Dapplepaw... Are you hurt? Where did Feathertail go?” She asked.

~Death leaves a pain that nobody can heal, but the love leaves a memory nobody can steal ~

• Dapplepaw smiled, panting heavily. "I'm fine.I-I don't know. I didn't see her as I was crawling through the underbrush. You're leg's hurt. We need to get you to Moonlily," She meowed worriedly, the medicine cat coming out. She was racing through her head, worried she wouldn't have the right herbs near her. What if the leg got infected? What if it wouldn't heal right? Thoughts raced through her head.

the truth is that I
    Really feel like shit

• || Luna ||

Try to slip past his defense without granting innocence---✿

✿ OOC:

STILL WAITING FOR Blitz Krieg and now Rock-aholic  

✿ IC:

Feathertail || Warrior ||

The warrior bounded clamly back to camp, her tail high and a deep purr in her throat.

• Moonlily

~ 34 moons ~ Female ~ Medicine cat ~ Apprentice:-- ~ Crush:-- ~ Interaction:

Moonlily looked around franticly she wasn't sure who to go to, she waited around for any of the injured to come to her and allow her to help them. This was bad, really bad, and she hadn't experienced this in moons. She shut her eyes for a brief moment breathing in and out as she calmed her nerves down, it felt like it was her first time ever treating ferocious wounds ,but she knew what to do. She felt alive despite her doubts in the darkness of this moment.

• Silverjay made her way into camp with the help of Dapplepaw. She smiled when moonlily was in view. She glanced towards Dapplepaw, “I want you to stay close and away from Feathertail.” She whispered. Silverjay entered the warriors den.

(So Silverjays leg is badly sprained but will heal.)

• ♥ ― mystical daydreamer

OOC:

Sorry was camping! :) Rock-aholic  

♥ ― Luna