|| ∂яєαм¢ℓαη rp||

The winners for the April Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Cass and Art goes to Suwaco

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out May's CDC!
The winners of the latest giveaway are: Shadowstartheleader(first winner) and Bobbar 7857(second winner)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Fallout 4! Check here for more info!
  • Lionpaw || Apprentice || 7 moons

Interacting with n/a

Ears flattened against his skull, fur spiking up in fear from the new information of a badger! A badger! And he could do nothing to help, except for run and get another cat. He blamed himself for his own incompetence, but didn't act upon it. Racing after Sunpaw, heading to the camp to get Silverjay.

• || Luna ||

Try to slip past his defense without granting innocence---✿

✿ OOC:

Wolftantic Rose nothing really I really wanted Jaggedsky thats why I repeate tag you xD Silverjay got attacked by a badger, Feathertail is stirring up some trouble, Dovepaw and Dappledpaw are chatting and Tigerstar, Thistlenose, Silverjay, Lionpaw and Sunpaw were on patrol and Linnetstripe joined the badger fight Rock-aholic

✿ IC:

Tigerstar || Leader: 7 lives || Apprentice: Lionpaw || INTERACTING WITH: Badger ~Dusty~   Blitz Krieg ||

Tigerstar nodded and grasped one of the cubs firmly in his jaws. "Linnet stripe Thistlenose, stay as far back from it as you can." He glanced towards his injured warrior. Silverjay might have a broken leg but it as better than being dead.

Dovepaw || Apprentice || Mentor: Thistlenose || INTERACTING WITH: Dapplepaw || EchoEye ||   Copperstorm ||

Dovepaw's ears swiviled towards the camp entrance. She could hear pounding foot steps and the stench of fear laced with her littermate's sent floated over her nose. These were not the calm steps of a happy hunting patrol returning. And cats were missing. She couldn't pick up Silverjay's sent, nor Thistlenose or Tigerstar. "Dapplepaw, somethings wrong. Jaggedsky!"
    She instinctively called for the deputy as sprung to her paws and ran towards the entrance. "Lionpaw! Sunpaw! Where's Thistlenose?" Instant guilt floated over her. She should be more concerned for her leader than her mentor.

• || Silverjay ||

Silverjay headed towards the border. Just a few more tail lengths and they would be there. She glanced back at the other warriors. The she-cat felt her paws pass the border. She made sure to keep going till a clearing appeared. Silverjay knew if she was far enough out of the territory the badger would be less likely to find its way back in, due to the safety for its cubs. She stopped and set her badger pup down turning to Tigerstar. “Okay let’s get out of the clearing.. and we will call for the others to get out. And then we can make sure she has left...” She meowed. She hoped the plan would work. Silverjay glanced around trying to find somewhere she could hide. Due to her leg she doubted she would be able to climb.

~Death leaves a pain that nobody can heal, but the love leaves a memory nobody can steal ~

Follow me on Musical.ly @xxx_Alpha_xxx

Follow me on Diviantart for my art: https://dusty2117.deviantart.com/]

• Dappledmint's ears pricked, mouth instinctively opening and eyes scanning the entrance before bounding to get her mentor, fur on edge. "Moonlily! Something is wrong! Only one of the cats from the patrol returned," She meowed urgently, bowing her head apologetically before bounding back out to Dovepaw, her eyes wide as she looked at her friend.

(Interacting with || Loony Luna || , Copperstorm , Rock-aholic , Blitz Krieg )

sunclan_banner_by_blindthewolf-dcbpt5o.png

Click my babies please

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!

• Sunpaw

Panting, Sunpaw burst into the camp alongside Lionpaw, sliding to a halt when his sister came bounding up to them. "Badger!" He yowled, his eyes wide with panic as she stared back at Dovepaw. Ginger fur bristling, he swung his head around to try and locate Jaggedsky. "They're all holding it off! But they need help!" He couldn't help but keep his paws stepping in place; the adrenaline coursing through him refused to let him relax. He prayed SIlverjay would be alright; he would never be able to forgive himself if something happened. After all, the badger had been going after him! If he hadn't been so oblivious, his mentor would not have needed to intercept the badger and save him.

• Retrack. I’m really sorry for taking so long, we had a tornado and it knocked out our power and internet. We just got it back late last night.

Could I get a recap so I can try to figure out where to jump in with Quietkit and Slatefur?

I have loved the stars to fondly to be fearful of the night

Want to be a part of a cute, lighthearted rp in which you and your pet monster keep a secret amoungst new friends?

Join today, and discover your brand new friend!

• RECAP: Silverjay got attacked by a badger, Feathertail is stirring up some trouble, Dovepaw and Dappledpaw are chatting and Tigerstar, Thistlenose, Silverjay, Lionpaw and Sunpaw were on patrol and Linnetstripe joined the badger fight

|| Silverjay ||

Silverjay headed towards the border. Just a few more tail lengths and they would be there. She glanced back at the other warriors. The she-cat felt her paws pass the border. She made sure to keep going till a clearing appeared. Silverjay knew if she was far enough out of the territory the badger would be less likely to find its way back in, due to the safety for its cubs. She stopped and set her badger pup down turning to Tigerstar. “Okay let’s get out of the clearing.. and we will call for the others to get out. And then we can make sure she has left...” She meowed. She hoped the plan would work. Silverjay glanced around trying to find somewhere she could hide. Due to her leg she doubted she would be able to climb.

~Death leaves a pain that nobody can heal, but the love leaves a memory nobody can steal ~

Follow me on Musical.ly @xxx_Alpha_xxx

Follow me on Diviantart for my art: https://dusty2117.deviantart.com/]