|| ∂яєαм¢ℓαη rp||

The winners of the latest giveaway are: Rose Petals and Azeda!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Dragonball Fighter Z! Check here for more info!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Chara (Undertale)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Vampyre! Check here for more info!
  • 41tDRRfjqca6rEiUG0e_JQTaLCzJMfqDoSQdDYwHV6hJBU3-LlpPVIqCLcp1jyrb1aRbv0vNw_JTaseKlF3ET55YdDRNar-ORf5oWCKQff1OuEHXcnCBScBFoLdklQWOlsm5VvB0

Moonlily

~ 34 moons ~ Female ~ Medicine cat ~ Apprentice:-- ~ Crush:-- ~ Interaction: @| | Looney Luna | |'

The medicine cat smiled warmly at the other she cat her eyes sparkling," We will indeed." she nodded as she picked up the extra cobwebs that she didn't use on the females leg.

• Sunpaw

The young tom was crouched and ready, his tail lashing back and forth as he waited for his mentor to chase the squirrel towards him. Claws unsheathed, he narrowed his eyes in determination. After a bit of rustling, he watched as the prey shot out from the undergrowth and right into his paws. Moving fast, the apprentice killed it with a swift bite and lifted it in his jaws, eyes sparkling with pride as he searched for his mentor. However, she was not the one to emerge from the bushes. Instead, a badger hurled towards him from the right, where he did not see it.

Spotting a silvery blur dart past him, the young apprentice yowled in shock as Silverjay leaped to his defense, battling the predator that was only a tail-length away from. Sunpaw heard her words, but he was stuck, frozen to the ground in fear. After a moment, he shook himself from his stupor and turned tail to race towards the training hollow where Tigerstar and Lionpaw were. "Badger!" He shouted, bursting into the clearing. "Help! It's got Silverjay alone!"

• Hry guys I'll post when I get home from work been a stressful two days moving. Can anyone who's on a nother thread with me inform other threads ? Thx

♥️ Luna

• Linnetstripe llifted his ears to the sounds of the forest. The massive tom had gone for a walk when he was not invited to go on any of the patrols. He heard to what he could only think was the sound of fighting. He crouched to the ground in a bush to hide from the fight that was going on. Using his forepaw, he moved the brush so he could get a better view of the fighting that was happening before him. From the looks of it, it looked as if there was another warrior fighting a badger it looked like. From where he was, it was very hard to see who it was but from the scent it smelt like another warrior. “Why are they not running away?” He thought to himself angrily. He waited to see if the cat would sprint, but it looked as if she was going to challenge the creature. He flattened his ears knowing he would have to jump at some point. The large tom fluffed up his massive pelt, waiting for the best moment to strike.

I’m so sorry and I am on mobile and have not had the time to respond. I’ll get Coyoterunner and Ryewhisker in the roleplay at some point ^^”

— and suddenly you were my everything —

alaska + nineteen + ♀(she/her) + artist + text wall + DA

• || Luna ||

Try to slip past his defense without granting innocence---✿

✿ OOC:

Im so sorry i lagged so much guys moving is stressful

✿ IC:

Tigerstar || Leader: 6 lives || Apprentice: Lionpaw || INTERACTING WITH: Sunpaw/Silverjay/Mr. Badger ~Dusty~   Blitz Krieg   Copperstorm ||

Tigerstar leaped down from the agility run, sprinting past Sunpaw. "Stay here." He ordered as he rushed past the apprentices. "Thistlenose!" He yowled, trying to grab the warrior's attention. He burst into the clearing that held Silverjay, the badger and now a rather irritated Linnetstripe. He flicked his tail in recognition to his warrior and slid his claws out,preparing for battle.

Dovepaw|| Appretnice|| Mentor: Thistlenose || INTERACTING WITH: Dapplepaw || EchoEye || ||

She sighed heavily and scooted closer to her friend. " Are you ready to go meet with Starclan tomorrow?"

• DAPPLEDMINT

Dappledpaw shrugged. She was frankly nervous for her to go. She looked at her paws. "I mean, of course im excited but it's always so nerve racking, yknow? Speaking to the ancestors. It's always so... so scary," She meowed, flicking her tail.

eye_by_blindthewolf-dcclqzi.gif

*:・゚✦ Every night I'm in bed with the vertigo

It goes
    Da da da dadada da, da da da dadada
    *:・゚✦

— Sunclan | Semi-advanced | dm to invite me | Well you look like yourself | Only it ain't on the surface —

• Sunpaw

The tom obeyed, spinning around to watch as his leader sped off into the undergrowth. Frankly, he was quite relieved he had been ordered to stay; he's not sure he could handle a battle like that. Glancing up at his brother, he gave a worried look, his tail lashing in concern.

Thistlenose

The she-cat had been silently stalking a mouse inside the abandoned two-leg nest, creeping closer with every second. However, she froze when her trained ears picked up Tigerstar's yowl. Standing straight up, she forgot about her prey and bolted out of the nest; there was a hint of urgency in her leader's voice that she couldn't ignore. Bounding towards the source of the sound, she began to hear various yowls and grunts. Something was happening; this realization only made the warrior run faster. Sliding into the clearing, Thistlenose was shocked to see a badger standing there along with a few of her clanmates. Immediately letting out a fierce snarl, the she-cat crouched low, unsheathing her claws.

• || Silverjay ||

Silverjay’s fur was bristling as she dodged the badgers big paws. She looked up to see her clanmates heading her way. She was caught of guard and was swiped to the side. The pale warrior landed wrong on her leg and could feel a sharp pain shooting up Her right leg. She hissed in frustration looking towards her leader and clan mates. “We have to get it out of here..” She meowed urgently. Silverjay stood with her leg lightly off the ground in hopes no one would notice. She turned to get her claws back into the badger.

~Death leaves a pain that nobody can heal, but the love leaves a memory nobody can steal ~

Follow me on Musical.ly @xxx_Alpha_xxx

Follow me on Diviantart for my art: https://dusty2117.deviantart.com/]

The post was edited 1 time, last by ~Dusty~ ().

• Thistlenose

Having watched as the badger knocked Silverjay to the side while she was distracted, the warrior yowled and lunged forward. She remembered learning battle maneuvers specifically for badgers during her apprenticeship and narrowed her eyes, feeling her muscles tense. Thistlenose bunched her legs beneath her and leaped over the predator, trying as hard as she could to avoid its snapping jaws. Landing behind it, she whipped around and raked her claws along its side before lunging to sink her teeth into its hind leg.

• Mobile//

Linnetstripe leaped into battle, his long claws outstretched. He landed just on the side of the badger, opposite of where Thistlenose was fighting. Balancing on his hind legs, he swiped his fore paws and raked the badger’s side. When the badger whipped it’s head to his direction, he slashed at it’s nose before backing up to dodge the snapping teeth. With his ears pinned, he fluffed up his pelt making the already large tom look much bigger. He lunged again this time, latching his teeth into the badger’s ear and using his forepaws to put pressure on the ear to cause more pain.

• || Luna ||

✿ OOC:

The moment where his true feelings for her is revealed is coming! also Wolftantic Rose WHERE ARE YOU

✿ IC:

Tigerstar || Leader: 7 Lives || Apprentice: Lionpaw @Copperstorm|| INTERACTING WITH: Mr. Badger/Silverjay/Thistlenose/Linnetstripe ~Dusty~   Blitz Krieg @» Alaska « ||

The tabby leader felt fear strike his heart as Silverjay went down. A wave of anger rushed over him, boiling his blood and releasing a raging hot fury inside of him. He maneuvered himself around the small space, thrusting himself in front of the smaller she-cat. His fur bristled and back arched, he aimed to fling himself on to the badger's back. He couldn't and wouldn't risk his warrior's lives. He had multiple. They had one and he wouldn't loose one. Not to this. Not ever.

Dovepaw || Apprentice || Mentor: Thistlenose|| INTERACTING WITH: Dapplepaw || EchoEye || ||

The smaller she-cat bumped her nose against her friend's head. "Hey I'm sure there's nothing to warrior about!"

• Dappledmint chuckled, licking her chest embarrassingly. "It's so humbling," she meowed.

eye_by_blindthewolf-dcclqzi.gif

*:・゚✦ Every night I'm in bed with the vertigo

It goes
    Da da da dadada da, da da da dadada
    *:・゚✦

— Sunclan | Semi-advanced | dm to invite me | Well you look like yourself | Only it ain't on the surface —

• (Oooooooooooo)

| Silverjay |

Silverjay looked gratefully to her clanmates. She looked towards the opening where the badger had shoved its way out of. Realization filled her, and she looked towards the others. “It has Cubs! We need to move them!!” She called out the She-cat limped towards the opening as her clanmates battled the badger. She was right, the den held two badger cubs. She could tell they were still new to the world because they didn’t hear her. She scooped up the two small bundles and popped her head out of the den. She looked questionable for a moment as the badger cubs dangled in her grasp. Silverjay turned and limped out of the way. She set the cubs down and pressed lightly on their bodies as one let out a high pitched whine. She nodded to her clanmates before scooping up the badger cubs and limping away fast. She knew she had gotten the badgers attention.

~Death leaves a pain that nobody can heal, but the love leaves a memory nobody can steal ~

• || Luna ||

✿ OOC:

TEXT HERE

✿ IC:

Tigerstar || Leader: 7 Lives || Apprentice: Lionpaw Copperstorm || INTERACTING WITH: ~Dusty~   Blitz Krieg ||

"Lionpaw! Sunpaw! get Moonlilly! " he didn't waste time seeing if the apprentices had heard. He quickly turned to his warriors. "Keep that badger away from her! Linnetstripe, Thistlenose flank it!" he chased after his pale warrior. "Silverjay are you crazy give the cub to me I'm faster than you." he walked backwards beside the she-cat keepinging an eye on the badger

• | Silverjay |

Her blue eyes blazed as she thought for a moment. She lightly set one of the cubs down. “We’ll do it together... Be gentle..” she started again in a fast limping motion. “We will lead it towards the edge of the territory... we can leave them there and escape. The badger will want to take her cubs somewhere safe..” Her meow was muffled but she hoped he heard her. Silverjay knew that the badgers mother instincts would tell it to move. That the den she had chosen wasn’t safe. Silverjay didn’t want to harm the badgers cubs but they would pose a threat when they got older.

• Sunpaw

Watching from the undergrowth with wide eyes, Sunpaw pressed his ears forward as he heard Tigerstar's instructions. Nodding frantically, he cast a bewildered look at Lionpaw before bounding back to camp, his golden tail streaming behind him. Hang on, Silverjay, The apprentice thought worriedly; he had watched his new mentor get struck down by the badger and could only hope she would be just fine. Moonlily will fix everything. It'll be fine.

Thistlenose

The warrior watched as Silverjay grabbed the cubs and started off with them. Smart move! She pricked her ears at Tigerstar's words and nodded in determination, "You got it! Linnetstripe, stay on its right side!" As the badger began to move towards Tigerstar and Silverjay, Thistlenose gave it a swift bite to the ribcage before leaping away before it could strike at her, only to continue moving towards its cubs. She repeatedly did this until she slipped as she tried to make her escape; the creature chomped down on her right ear. Letting out a yowl of pain, she snarled and swatted it before launching herself away once more.

• ♥ ― mystical daydreamer

Lets give the others a chance to catch up also SILVERJAY AINT DEPUTY BLITZ XD Jaggedsky Wolftantic Rose is

♥ ― Luna

• Linnetstripe snapped at the heels of the badger, running slightly behind it. Tigerstar and Silverjay were insane to move the cubs with the mother badger right on their heels. He heard Thistlenose crying out in pain. "Thistlenose, are you okay?" He asked with a huff. He might not agree with this plan but even so, he couldn't let this badger harm his clanmates. He run up on the badger, swiping his claws along the badger's face. His ear pinned back as he kept up to speed with the badger. He dodged the badger's teeth and swiped at it's nose again. The tom slowed his pace down so he could run beside it and nip at it's back once more.