|| ∂яєαм¢ℓαη rp||

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • Ashstar had woken long before, he lay outside his den and watched the sleeping clan with a calm expression.

Otterpaw was asleep, curled up.

*:・゚✦ BORN SICK

You heard them say it *:・゚✦

— | tell you my sins | so |you | can sharpen your knife

2446pzYXC0P4fdCPLsl-sm.png

Please Click!

2446ipwEenNHtiPpzNZ-sm.png

Please Click!

• ♥ ― mystical daydreamer

IC:

Tigerfoot

The tabby deputy slid out of the warrior's den, stretching his back in a luxurious manner. He flicked his ears in greeting to his leader, purring warmly as the sun splattered his pelt. He padded towards the fresh-kill pile, picking a small squirrel for himself. Padding towards a rocky outcove, he tucked it between his paws and began to eat. I should get a patrol together for a dawn patrol. He yawned, wondering where his warriors were. Tigerfoot finished his squirrel in a few swift bites. Pushing himself to his paws, he headed back to the warrior's den. "Silverjay, Ratshine, let's go." He pushed his paw gently against the fluffy white she-cat.

Featherstep

She curled up tighter her in her nest, cupping her nose with her paw as she slept. A small groan escaped her mouth as she felt her littermate pad away. He's up already? She slipped out of her nest and padded out into the clearing. Looking around, she stretched, her silver pelt shining like water in the light. Featherstep turned and mewed a greeting to Ashstar. "Hello." She mewed warmly.

OOC:

Haha finally updated the first posts and fixed everything

♥ ― Luna

• Ashstars grey eyes moved to Featherstep "Featherstep" he said in greeting, with a dip of his head "How did you sleep?" he then asked, with a soft yawn.

Otterpaw was still asleep

Please Click!

Please Click!

IC:

Featherstep

She tipped her head slightly. "I slept well. What about yourself ?"

OOC:

[text]

♥ ― Luna

• Ashstar shrugged "as well as any cat could I suppose" he said, eyes drifting to her, she was a rather pleasant sight or so He thought, he got to his paws "not joining Tigerfoots patrol?" He meowed.

Otterpaw is asleep.

Please Click!

Please Click!

IC:

Featherstep

She purred deeply. "Nah he can do all the work." Her eyes shifted momentarily to her brother, his tail waving out of the warrior's den as he tried to prod Silverjay and Ratshine awake."What are you up to today, fearless leader?" Her voice had a playful lit.

[color=lightblue]Tigerfoot[/color[

He sighed and padded out of the den, sliding into the apprentice's paw. He looked at the sleeping forms of the small warriors. "Otterpaw." He hissed.

OOC:

[text]

♥ ― Luna

• Ashstar chuckled softly "nothing much planned, just trying to keep every cat safe" the leader meowed, humor laced in his tone, his grey eyes drifted to Tigerfoot for a moment before finding their way back to Featherstep "maybe you an I could go on a hunting patrol later on" he suggested, not in the most flirtatious way but in a genuine tone.

Otterpaws wide yellow eyes peeled open when she heard her name, stretching, she got up. Her sleek brown fur ruffled. She began to groom herself. The apprentice looked up at Tigerfoot "you called?" She meowed, finishing her grooming. She couldn't help but admire the deputy at times.

Please Click!

Please Click!

IC:

Tigerfoot

"Want to go on a patrol with me?" Tigerfoot smiled warmly at the apprentice. Sure she wasn't his apprentice but he could appreciate her enthusiasm anyway. He glanced over at his leader, a surge of protectiveness flashing over him. He pushed it down quickly. He could see the different way Ashstar acted around his sister, even if she couldn't. The deputy lashed his tabby tail in a disgruntled manner before turning back to the apprentice. "We're just waiting for Silverjay and Ratshine."

Featherstep

Featherstep twisted her slender body around Ashstar daringly and quickly. "Sure." She purred, flicking his nose lightly with her tail.

OOC:

[text]

♥ ― Luna

• Ashstar watched Featherstep with calm, grey eyes "perfect" the leader purred, feeling her tail flick his nose he shot a playful glance at the she cat, now she was being the flirtatious on perhaps? The leader pressed his flank against hers "perhaps when the patrol leaving now returns?" Ashstar added.

Otterpaw nodded "sure, Largecloud is still asleep im sure" she said "so i don't want to wake him, besides, i wouldn't mind stretching my legs" the apprentice said, getting up.

Please Click!

Please Click!

IC:

Featherstep

Her icy blue eyes sank into his. "Sure." She gave her chest fur a few swift licks, twitching her ears. "I'm sure Tigerfoot wouldn't mind hanging out in camp for a while after a long patrol." Featherstep twitched her whiskers, padding away from him and sliding into the warrior's den to help her brother wake the sleeping warriors. ( ~Dusty~ )

Tigerfoot

His concentration was momentarily shifted to Featherstep flirting harmlessly with Ashstar. He felt the fur on the back of his neck rise, a strong desire to clock him over the head. "Alright let's wait for the others." He sat down, his tail tip twitching impatiently.

OOC:

Ok lets wait for the others xD

♥ ― Luna

• ((sure thing haha)

Ashstar watched her pad away with a soft smirk before seeing Tigerfootd glare, the leader stood up and gave him a curt nod through narrow eyes before slipping back into the den.

Otterpaw followed Tigerfoots gaze and snorted "great Starclan, your looking like you want to kill the tom" she said watching her leader slip away, she rolled her eyes and sat beside Tigerfoot, waiting for the others.

Please Click!

Please Click!

• (Sorry here!)

Silverjay had woken to sunlight peaking into the warriors den. She blinked sleep from her eyes and stood up. The fluffy she-cat licked a few stray hairs flat and exited the den. Silverjay scanned the camp and saw tigerfoot and otterpaw. She noted a hostile glare from Tigerfoot to what seemed to have been Ashstar as she walked up. "Keep your fur on Tigerfoot...." she slightly joked running her fluffy tail over his back. Her gaze went to look at Otterpaw. "Largecloud didn't get much sleep last night, his nest had thorns in it." She told the apprentice.

~Death leaves a pain that nobody can heal, but the love leaves a memory nobody can steal ~

Follow me on Musical.ly @xxx_Alpha_xxx

Follow me on Diviantart for my art: https://dusty2117.deviantart.com/]

IC:

Tigerfoot

Tigerfoot twitched his ears at the apprentice and Silverjay as she padded up. "She's my sister." His voice raised a bit in a midst of justification. His tail tip twitched in slight guilt. He shouldn't act that way to his friend - especially when that friend was the leader of his clan. He sighed heavily. "Let's go." He waved his tail at the two, turning to pad out of camp. He would have to try to deal with the situation anther time.

OOC:

[text]

♥ ― Luna

• Ratshine had had a restless night of sleep for no reason in particular other than she simply had trouble getting to sleep, a common problem for the long-limbed she-cat. She often couldn't find time to get out and run down her energy through climbing in particular. That was why when she was summoned for the patrol she had issues getting up. By the time the short and curly furred she-cat got to her paws and out of the den, she could see the tip of Silverjay's tail whisk it's way out of the camp. "H-hey! Wait up!" Called out the tall feline with embarrassment in her tone. She scrambled through the camp exit and caught up with the patrol quickly due to her long limbs, but she couldn't hold back the apologetic look that spread across her face as she joined her clanmates.

Weaselbee who had yet to be called for anything was enjoying a rather pleasant morning sleeping in the warrior's den. The small cat was curled into a even smaller ball, barely visible amongst the other pelts in the den. The singapura tom let out a small yawn as he uncurled, rolling into his back to continue sleeping.

"Is it still sore?"

Toadspots asked Twistedpaw quietly. The young apprentice had gotten the medicine cat up earlier than he would have liked and the calico-patterned tom was guessing that the break in her tail, caused by a fallen branch that had managed to kill her brother due to the infection he received afterwards, At the question, the she-cat nodded, glancing down at the now permanent bend in her tail that Toadspots hadn't been able to get straight again due to it's location. Toadspots let out a sigh. He didn't have any more poppyseeds to ease the young cat's pain and was extremely low on comfrey and cobwebs to help the break heal faster, even if it might not heal right. "I'll take Whitepaw out to look for more poppyseeds soon, but comfrey will have to do for now." Standing, Toadspots headed towards the store in his den where they kept the herbs while calling out to his apprentice. "Whitepaw! Get up. We need to go herb gathering."

Pulling the last of the comfrey from the store as well as a pawful of the remaining cobweb, he made his way back over to Twistedpaw, who looked miserable lying in her nest. Setting down the two herbs, he picked out the plant of the two and started to chew it, preparing it so it could be put on the wound.

Upcoming Real Life Events;; Starting on the 26th, I will be going on a short vacation with a friend and unable to access a computer regularly and may not post at all. Please keep this in mind.

i saw a GIRAFFE that had a short SHORT NECK.

that was SAD.

.. or a DEER?

[ ] very active

[ ] pretty active

[ ] active

[ ] slightly inactive

[ ] pretty inactive

[x] very inactive

[ ] completely inactive

I'm Avien on Wolf Haven.

• Ashstar is in his den (ufi)

Otterpaw gave a curt nod to Tigerfoot and fell in step beside him, her long legs only making her half an inch or so shorter then the deputy, the sleek apprentice was often mistaken for a warrior. two more moons, she thought, two more moons.

Otterpaw looked around "to bad Largecloud couldn't make it" she meowed, she veiwed him as her best friend or even borderline fatherly figure. Just nod quite the admiration she had for the deputy, though she never showed it, she had no interest or care to show it. The tall apprentice tasted the air "Where are we heading?" she meowed, noticing Ratshine rushing to catch up with the patrol.

Please Click!

Please Click!

• Wrenflight

The she-cat yawned, blinking open her eyes as sunlight filtered into the Nursery. She stood, careful not to wake the kits curled up at her belly. They had been born three moons ago, and were always scampering around the camp and bothering the older cats. The she-cat twitched her whiskers and padded into the clearing, over towards the fresh-kill pile. Wrenflight chose to take a rabbit back to the Nursery for her kits to share. And of course, she chose a mouse for herself. The queen returned to the Nursery, dropping the prey in front of their nest.

Lakekit

sleeping

• Briarkit felt her mother move, the brown and white tabby kits wide olive grey eyes peeled open, she snickered as she looked at Lakekit, she reached out a tiny paw and poked her sibling.

Please Click!

Please Click!

IC:

Tigerfoot

The tom flicked his ears. "Just to the border. I want to make sure that the bounderies are clearly defined." He waved his tail at them and bounded quickly through the forest, towards the edge of the lake where their land ended.

OOC:

[text]

♥ ― Luna