JULY SPOTLIGHT CONTEST {ENDS 7-31-17}

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!
  • Tracking, will be writing! All the stuff looks amazing so far

[img]http://t15.deviantart.net/Gtu7Ez42LKyez6-L8z9i9ywYAwc=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre02/8ba0/th/pre/f/2011/365/a/8/xion_signature___remastered_by_fateful_destiny-d4kwkrc.png[/img]
  • cant you redraw and either a) exchange the pictures or b) repost and delete old post?

I TRY DESPERATELY TO RUN THROUGH THE SAND

AS I HOLD THE WATER IN THE PALM OF MY HAND

'CAUSE IT'S ALL THAT I HAVE AND IT'S ALL THAT I NEED AND

THE WAVES OF THE WATER MEAN NOTHING TO ME

• "I don't care who I have to fight!
    If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death!
    If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
    If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
    And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave!
    Even If I'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!" - Naruto Uzumaki

"Are you afraid? You don’t want to die, do you? Not just Abarai, if anyone… acts upon the thought of not wanting you to die, you will suddenly begin to fear your impending death, right?" - Gin Ichimaru

Fanfiction - Poofy The Dark Master 

Wattpad - Poofy The Dark Master

Bearbones RP - Poofy The Dark Master

Xanje - Kai Shi

Critter Cosmos - Kai Shi

DeviantArt - PoofyDarkMaster

• Track! I probably won't submit anything, but I'm interested to see what everyone is submitting.

Clans of the Elements || Sign Up Thread

• Here's my writing aspect! It's kind of a short story inspired by Future Diary and another game involving phones. Seeing as how there doesn't seem to be a word limit hope this doesn't break any rules or anything.

Pardon the cliches, if there are any.

C-SwE5ZVwAAc7hs.jpg

Obwohl der tag verloren ist, werden unsere brüder nicht vergessen.

• Submitting this for art!

[center][img='https://media.giphy.com/media/5TmGIwpFPXV2E/giphy.gif',none,363][/img] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 90px; width: 420px; border-color: red; border-width: 3px; border-style: solid; border-radius: 3px; line-height: 14px; color: red; font-family: arial; font-size: 24px;] HE'S CHASING THE PUCK BECAUSE WINING ONCE ISN'T ENOUGH [/fancypost]