I'LL SOOTHE YOUR PAIN || Meeting 6/25

• Alright! The garden had been set up to where Gordon could hold meetings there now, and the she-cat was really excited to show everyone their new meeting spot. Instead of the closed doors of the castle, they were outside in the garden! It was a place Gordon visited as a "safe zone" and it helped relaxed her, so hey... Hopefully nobody minded the new meeting area! "Ah, Edeners! Could-could everyone gather around in the garden f-for a meeting?" The she-cat called, before crawling towards an empty spot in the garden. "Th-this is our first meeting in a while, but-but I think this is a good thing! We-we've picked up the pace a bit, and-and I'm really happy about that. Um... but-but I do have some demotions." Ugh, this was hard to do. "Lessa Solo is demoted from-from Healer, and Pinkplastic is demoted from Baron." To be truthful, she never met a Lessa Solo, but knew she had been a Healer the same time Pixel was. "In-in Pinkplastic's place, I'd like George to step up to Baron, though!" George has been really helpful lately, and it was rude not to reward him. "M-Malina and Robin also get shoutouts." They've been pretty helpful, too. "Um... I-I'd like to welcome Wakescott and Kate to the Clan! It-it's nice to have you guys here!" Really, it was! It meant the Knights was growing as a group. "Th-that'll be all... Dismissed!"

//Summery:

> Gordon doesn't mention this ICly, but the meeting area was moved to the garden! It used to be inside the castle, but Gordon decided to move it to the garden.

> Lessa Solo and Pinkplastic are demoted; George is promoted to Baron.

> Malina and Robin get shoutouts.

> Welcome to Wakescott and Kate!

Tags

these dreams are made of things
    -- i can't deny, i cannot flee.

• Kate was the first to arrive, it seemed. There was still a lot of people she did not know here, so hopefully that would change soon. It was a pleasant surprise to hear her name being said up there. It wasn't often she joined a clan where they welcomed their new members. And she liked it a lot. "Thank you, Gordon. I really like it here a lot." she would hum in response. Otherwise, there was only one thing that stuck out in her mind above all; her husband had been promoted! She was unbelievably proud of him and it showed on the look of her face. A small, happy gasp escaped from her lips, perking up. "Congratulations, sweetheart!" the sheltie would call out, looking around for George though not seeing him. Hoping he'd hear her say this from somewhere else in the territory or she'd look very silly talking to no one.

GOT SO MUCH TO LOSE, GOT SO MUCH TO PROVE

-( ... god don't let me lose my mind ... )-
    [/glow]

(formerly called kate marsh | tags | former windclan medic | RPed by Tapioca)

• [ i'm prince charmless ]
    a promotion, about time, he thought. george smiled at gordon and dipped his head in thanks. the saluki approached from behind her, rubbing his head along hers. "thank you, dearest." george hadn't acted this way since thomas, and his heart twisted. part of him wished that thomas had stayed, and the other part told him that something was off about him, and that george should rip him apart if he ever sees him again. and he liked kate, he really did, it's just that he didn't love her, thenway she loves him.
    tags

DON'T GET CUT ON MY EDGES

i'm the king of everything

— king george | fuck up | vampire | asshole™ | played by blurry —

• Kate would close her eyes, smiling to herself as she leaned up against him sweetly. "You deserve all of the recognition in the world, George. You're going to be an incredible Baron." sure she had no idea what a "baron" was, but that did not change that was how she felt on the matter. At this rate, the saluki would become the clan's deputy in no time. However, deep down, there was an ache in her chest. He's so caring to me... but what if it's just for show? Maybe I'm just not being a good enough spouse. Maybe I need to do more for him. Kate was already wearing herself to a stressed, unhealthy state constantly doing her absolute best to make him happy and make him genuinely care about her. In fact, she was trying her absolute hardest to convince herself that one day, she would become such an incredible wife for George that he would genuinely love her. That he would love her despite how unstable he was. And if he loved her even the slightest bit, she wouldn't mind him looking at other woman, because she would know he loved her at the end of the day. Sadly, Kate was deep down afraid that wasn't meant to be. That she just wasn't good enough and never would be, and Kate was better off digging herself an early grave from the pain she caused all on her own to herself. Despite all this, Kate loved him with all of her heart. And despite the worry and tears, Kate was going to stick by him forever and shower him in unconditional love because he meant the world to her and always would. For better or for worse.

GOT SO MUCH TO LOSE, GOT SO MUCH TO PROVE

-( ... god don't let me lose my mind ... )-
    [/glow]

(formerly called kate marsh | tags | former windclan medic | RPed by Tapioca)