baby blues, storage

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!
  • #shamelessdoubleliking

this is so perfect

Like seriously

Pure ily

This is so accurate

who snow tho

let olive meet them if she hasn't

pls

oh, these times are hard

current characters: olive (the sanctuary)

• snow / kate is the girl chica went on a blind date with in that private thread that I never answered bc what is muse

its hella accurate im literally c rying

chica's life is the lemme smash meme im

bless these memes im

LET THE YEARS WE'RE HERE

— BE KIND, BE KIND

• Betrayal Mallister   Bellus

chica: guys. i'm learning to jump for olive.

chica: help me
    betrayal: just walk, but like... up.
    chica: i can't walk up, lulu, that's not how it works.
    chica: stupid fuck
    betrayal: bend ur knees
    chica: fucking bending knees... who walks up?!

chica: AW SHIT
    chica: SPIDERS! THEYRE EVERYWHERE!

chica: WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT, HOLD UR TONGUE LULU
    chica: OH SHIT
    chica: I CAN DO IT. IM JUMPING.
    chica: JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP

chica: BETRAYAL, WATCH... JUMP
    chica: Pretty good, right guys?

chica: ... GUYS?

losteyes: M'Lady
    chica: wot?
    betrayal: Just go with it, chica
    losteyes: nice guys finish last!
    chica: what the fuck?

chica: lulu, are you seeing this? he had a hat

chica: he. had. a. hat. LULU, LOOK!
    losteyes: im not like the other guys
    lulu: im so wet rn
    chica: are you fucking kidding me? im trying that!
    chica: SWAG

lost: You got this, Chica!
    lulu: oh my god. she's retarded
    chica: lemme triple tap you, olive
    lost: praise the lawd
    chica: im coming back for you olive!
    lost: GO GET HER CHICA! WHOO!
    chica: OLIVE! LEMME SMASH

LET THE YEARS WE'RE HERE

— BE KIND, BE KIND

• she wakes up gasping for air.

eyes blow wide open, jaws parting in a wide gape to inhale ragged breath after breath. her lungs ache, her entire body is sore, and she feels like she was drowning. she cant breathe, she's dying, her throat blistering, everything in her vision swimming with colors and all the while she's falling.... and falling.. and falling…

and then air floods her lungs and she can breathe. all at once her vision clears, her hearing absolute. she can smell, she can see, she can feel. but… she cant remember. all she can recall is darkness, silence, and then her awakening. before that, nothing. where is she? who is she? everything is alien to her, from the soft breeze to the baby blue skies. even the sand beneath her feels strange, as if she hasnt touched the ground in an eternity. she hears bird songs overhead, insects chirping, but nothing rings a bell. feeling a bleak emptiness, she simply lies there, desperately sifting through her thoughts for something, anything. she has to remember.

horror, murder, an overwhelming sense of despair.

her breath catches in her throat. memories. they have to be. clenching her teeth, she remains frozen and digs deeper.

a whimper, a snarl, the metallic scent of blood.

she can hear the panicked shouting, the cries of anguish and fear. it all seems so familiar; the petrified expression of a stranger(?), the dim light of the lamp, a wall of graying fingers grappling her face. a fiery pain in her side, her stomach, her neck. the sudden recollection spurs a flash of hot white pain, searing her throat and nearly tearing a harsh scream from her maw, but all that comes out is a soft whimper.

then she hears a voice, calm and distressed at the same time and oh so familiar.

"holy shit."

more memories. he was curious, his figure shaded a burnt orange as he peers into the dark streets, fingers curled over the blind's shutters. he was ignorant, asking questions that she didnt know the answer to. he was frozen, a sharp intake of breath and a stunned statement all that passed his mouth as he stared out at who knows what.

"please."

a cry manifests, and she realizes with a jolt that its her own voice.

she had felt eyes on her. on him. she was stuck in place herself, cornered in despite the ample space around her. she was a second away from crying, begging that they leave because it was there, too. watching. waiting. the thing. they were not alone.

she didnt cry then, but she does now. eyes sting red with confusion, frustration. and fear. warm clarity bubbles and bursts, spills over dark cheeks. the girl rolls over onto her stomach and begins to sob.

The post was edited 1 time, last by LEAH. ().

• horror lorem ipsum needles at bowels alarming. killer mental psychotic sliced. edginess anxiety tension, claw at deteriorated in, creep a tear. anthrax putrid, disturbing and morbid convulsing, rotten menacing fatal bleak, monstrosity dread with demon scourge terrifying. blood ashes tearing in drowning spooky at fanatic with murderer. breathing heavily hell an. rabid anthrax fanatic tearing at a squeal. drenched scream scared dark. creep serial killer, bury a scourge menacing, pain bowels nightmare. needles at bowels alarming. shriek terror shadow, darkness in tense ac, motionless drowning full moon. demon. in fallen angel non terror decomposed rotten teeth. cat at decapitated guns. gnarled hazardous, gore michael myers grave ripped, trapped daring rotten worms, vampire monstrosity bleak are at flesh. pain needles commodo drool rabid nightmare. falling are graveyard graves est. needles at bowels alarming. gore at chainsaw knife crazed choking helpless. disembowel stab, chains dungeon torment fiendish, gruesome psychopath monster captive, a mutilation possession obsession at fanatic. eerie needles edginess, graveyard o, "please dont hurt me"

• okay but i was just about to sneeze bc i have major allergies but i stopped when you posted "bless u"

so um

rude and thank you

-JUST A COUPLE FRIENDS AND WE'RE HANGING OUT AGAIN ✧・゚: 

-JUST A COUPLE FRIENDS AND WE'RE HANGING OUT IN THE SUN 

characters / art / rooster teeth trash / tapioca & rakue & kicksie & beatles & quill are my baes

• a lso I just got leah's joining up and I tweaked it a bit but tbfh its kinda ?? messy lmao but im so tired I cant even

YOU SLEEP COILED; TIGHTLY WOUND. HANDS ARE FISTS BENEATH PILLOWS,

CLENCHED ABOVE COTTON SHEETS. YOURE AT WAR, EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS.