Stand in the Rain >private<

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • Okay so I'm thinking of using at this moment, Rabenda Hanzia, Hato Hanzia, Haru Akatenshi, Shigure Aki, and Kikyo Shi for my OC's and I really want to role play as Saruka, because at points we do have the same personalities.

"I don't care who I have to fight!
    If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death!
    If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
    If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
    And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave!
    Even If I'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!" - Naruto Uzumaki

"Are you afraid? You don’t want to die, do you? Not just Abarai, if anyone… acts upon the thought of not wanting you to die, you will suddenly begin to fear your impending death, right?" - Gin Ichimaru

Fanfiction - Poofy The Dark Master

Wattpad - Poofy The Dark Master

Bearbones RP - Poofy The Dark Master

Xanje - Kai Shi

Critter Cosmos - Kai Shi

DeviantArt - PoofyDarkMaster

• I'm not sure what clan or stuff I'll use for mine yet. I need to figure it out. But I know his name is Zeke for my OC.

That's good with me if you do Sakura. I could probably pull off Sasuke which could be fun if you have Sakura in it.

it feels like I'm a lone survivor

forgotten in a dark and deadly world

and on my own I walk alone

to see the sun again I'd give anything

but life demands a final chapter.

a story that we all must leave behind

it's do or die, and this is mine

the anthem of a bird with a broken wing

• Alright with me! I can already tell this is going to be good!

Even If I'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!" - Naruto Uzumaki

"Are you afraid? You don’t want to die, do you? Not just Abarai, if anyone… acts upon the thought of not wanting you to die, you will suddenly begin to fear your impending death, right?" - Gin Ichimaru

Xanje - Kai Shi

Critter Cosmos - Kai Shi

• it is! Do you want to start?

• OOC: Sure, but one thing, Rabenda, Haru, and Shigure are younger than the actual characters. Well, Rabenda is the youngest. Rabenda's father is Asuma Sarutobi. So at this point, she is eight, making Haru and Shigure 10, but I'll bump the ages up by two years.

Rabenda has long black hair that she ties into a braid, dark purple eyes. She wears a purple kimono style top with a fishnet shirt under it, black shorts, and blue, knee length boots. Rabenda and Hato are the last of their clan.

Kekkie genkie: Totarudakunesu (Total Darkness, allows the user to be able to take away others senses for as long as she needs or wants.)

Hato has dark brown hair and light purple eyes. He has shaggy, shoulder length hair, with his bangs to the right side, only showing one eye. He a fishnet shirt under a black cloak, dark blue pants and shoes. Hato and Rabenda are the last of their clan. Will show up later on.

Kekkie genkie: Totarudakunesu (Total Darkness, allows the user to be able to take away others senses for as long as she needs or wants.)

Haru red hair and dark brown eyes. He has messy red hair that reaches chin length. Haru wears a long sleeve black shirt under a dark blue shirt, black shorts and dark blue shoes.

Kekkie genkie: Mukestu (Bloodless, allows the user to use his or her chakra to tie up the enemy and they are able to get information from the enemy.)

Shigure has dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. He has shoulder length, messy hair, with his bangs coming down to his chin. He wears a black jacket that is zipped up with a fishnet shirt under it. Gray pants and dark blue boots.

Kekkie genkie: Yukubo (Lust, allows the user to eat the chakra of the enemy.)

Kikyo Shi has blue hair and dark pink eyes. She has shoulder length hair that is pulled back; even her bangs are out of her face. She wears the Jounin uniform. Her head band is tied around her waist. Will show up after graduation.

Kekkie genkie: Senbo (Envy, allows the user to summon a weapon made of charka.)

IC:

Rabenda "Rei" Hanzai/10

Rei sat in the classroom at the Academy waiting for it to start she didn't like waiting, and she didn't like being bored out of her mind for sure. Being the youngest in the class wasn't as fun as she hopes, but it had worked for her. Over time she got used to it, and she made friends with some of her classmates.

Haru Akatenshi/12

Haru watched some of his classmates closely as he feared that they would fear him for his kekkie genkie. He turned his attention to the girl sitting next to him, he knew her well, he also knew that she hated being bored. "Bored, I guess." He said to her.

Shigure Aki/12

Shigure sat there with his head in his arms. At times like this, he would nap, of he could be studying or talking to his classmate, but he preferred to be left alone and nap. Well, he would nap until he heard Rei's voice, then he would sit up quickly.

Sakura Haruno/12

Sakura sat next to her crush Sasuke and fangirled over him like she did every day. This did make her rivals with an old childhood friend, but she loved being near Sasuke and would get on or harm anyone who would dare lay a finger on Sasuke.

Xanje - Kai Shi

Critter Cosmos - Kai Shi

• That works. I'm not sure what I'll do for Zeke yet but I'll figure it out as I go.

ic:

Sasuke was next to Sakura of course, it hadn't been his choice of seats though. She'd just sat by him. He ignored her as he focused on the paper in front of him. It was currently blank as he hadn't written anything on it but he was listening to the teacher's lecture. There just wasn't anything in it that he needed to take notes on right now.

Zeke was well he wasn't even there yet. His usual seat was in front of Haru but it was empty. That wasn't unusual for him, he often came in late and would get scolded for it sooner or later and have to stay after to make up the time. So it was no surprise when he interrupted the class by coming in now. Iruka stopped lecturing and sighed. "Hurry and take a seat," he said to him. Zeke nodded and slipped into his seat as Iruka went on with the lecture.

• Haru Akatenshi/12

Haru looked at Zeke, "Late as usual." He quietly to where Zeke could hear it. Afterward, he turned his attention back to Iruka. Haru knew that graduation was around the corner and then he would be a ninja and would bring pride to this clan, even it people feared him.

Rabenda "Rei" Hanzia/10

Rei nodded before looking at Zeke, she knew that he would be late and interrupt Iruka with he talked. She turned her forward to listen to Iruka her head leaning against her hand.

Shigure Aki/12

She looked at then Iruka before laying his head back down on his arms, again. He slept in class a lot lately and sometimes he got away with it.

Sakura Haruno /12

Sakura watched Sasuke for a bit, before noticing that Zeke had come into the room. She looked at Zeke for a moment, then she was back to watching Sasuke.

(Sorry low muse!)

Xanje - Kai Shi

Critter Cosmos - Kai Shi

• (that's alright)

Zeke glanced back at Haru not paying that much attention to Iruka. "I like to take my time getting here, you know that," he said. He had been late pretty much every day since he'd started at the academy. He never even had a good excuse as to why. Despite that he wasn't entirely terrible on tests or anything he was just a bit lazy. "Besides it doesn't matter now since we'll be graduating soon."

Sasuke sighed seeing Zeke come in late, he really didn't seem serious about being a ninja. At least it got Sakura distracted for a moment. It was rather annoying having her watch him all the time. When Iruka changed topics he started taking a few notes, but his pencil top broke after a couple of lines. He frowned and glanced at his bag, he hadn't brought any spare ones.

• Sakura noticed that Sasuke's pencil broke and she handed him her's. "Here Sasuke-kun, use mine." She said softly with a smile. Sakura loved helping Sasuke with anything.

Rei smiled at Zeke's comment, yes it was true that graduation was around the corner, but that wasn't Rei's main concern. Her main concern was her cousin Hato.

"I know, but still," Haru said. Haru looked at Zeke for the moment. "At least don't let the Iruka know that you're late." He said with a smile, holding his hand out to fist bump Zeke.

Shigure yet again fell asleep while Iruka talk.

Xanje - Kai Shi

Critter Cosmos - Kai Shi

• "Oh thanks Sakura," Sasuke said taking it from her and going back to writing down notes. Though it was more annoying than anything at least it had been a little useful now since his pencil had broken.

Zeke chuckled and fist bumped Haru. "He always knows I'm late, it's impossible to fool him," he said. "Remember when I made a clone so it would look like I was on time and he figured it out as soon as he got here?"

• Haru smiled and let a small laugh. "Yeah, there is no tricking Iruka." He was noticing that Shigure had fallen asleep again. "Poor Shigure." He said.

Rei looked at Haru and Zeke. "You two are very distracting." She whispered. She figured at least that they would pay attention.

Sakura smiled and was happy that Sasuke was using her pencil. She noticed that Zeke and Haru were talking and she thought that they might distract Sasuke.

Shigure fell into a deep sleep and started to snore.

Xanje - Kai Shi

Critter Cosmos - Kai Shi

• Zeke grinned. "I'm going to find a way to trick him one day," he said. He glanced at Shigure and nodded. "Well class is boring," he said hearing Rei. But he flinched though when he heard Iruka's voice. "Hey, Haru, Zeke you can talk later I need you two paying attention to this," he said. "And Shigure wake up," he added going over to shake him awake.

Sasuke was trying to ignore Zeke and Haru and now the snoring which wasn't easy. At least Iruka had called them out. Hopefully they'd stop for a while. Class was almost over anyways.

• Shigure woke from the shaking. "The answer is pie." He blurted out loud, shooting out of his seat. He looked blank-eyed at the class.

Rei smiled and laughed at the fact that all three of them got caught and not her for once. 'Maybe there is a way to trick Iruka.' She thought with a smile on her face.

Haru sat up straight; this had been the ninth time he got caught. He looked at Rei. 'How can she get away with this.' He thought to himself.

Sakura watched Iruka. 'Cha, that's what they get for trying to distract my Sasuke-kun.' Her inner voice said happily that her Sasuke can learn now.

Xanje - Kai Shi

Critter Cosmos - Kai Shi

• Iruka sighed. "Sit down," he said. "That's wrong and I didn't ask you a question," he said. "Can anyone explain to Shigure about how to tell if you are trapped in a genjutsu?" He glanced around the class his eyes falling on Sakura though he didn't call her out to answer it just yet. He'd been lecturing about that before the interruption.

Zeke just grinned not seeming to mind being caught yet again. He was used to getting in trouble from Iruka always being late and all. He stayed quiet though not wanting to get in worse trouble. He'd pushed it before and had to stay after school to do chores to make up for it.

Sasuke had stopped taking notes and was looking out the window. He wasn't sure if Iruka was wanting him to answer or if he was looking at Sakura since she was right next to him.

• Sakura looked at Iruka; she hadn' been paying attention in class while he had been talking. She looked at Rei, hoping that she had the answer.

Rei looked at Shigure, Haru, and Zeke. "Genjutsu is when someone controls a targets' chakra flow, causing them to see false images and tricking them into experiencing physical pain. It can be from eye contact, hand signs, or special pills that active after the target is asleep. When a person can use Genjutsu from a far distance, they are deemed dangerous." She said still looking at the three.

Haru looked at Rei, of he knew that she would pay attention no matter the distraction. 'Come on Rei.' He thought

Shigure went red in the face as Rei answered Iruka. He also felt guilty about not paying attention in class.

Xanje - Kai Shi

Critter Cosmos - Kai Shi

• Zeke frowned listening to Rei. He wasn't mad at her he just hated the fact that Iruka had called him out and her answering to him and the other two made it worse.

Iruka nodded. "Good work Rei," he said. "That's correct. This is important and will be on the written exam. Now there are a few ways to know if a genjutsu is being used on you..." he said going on back to his lecture. After a while he dismissed the class for the day.

"I thought it would never end," Zeke complained pretending to faint onto his desk before collecting his stuff. "Rei thanks for the save earlier," he said. He hadn't known the answer himself.

Sasuke had put his things into his bag then turned to Sakura. "Thanks Sakura," he said giving her back her pencil. He'd bring a new one of his own tomorrow.

• Rei smiled. "Your welcome, Zeke. But seriously pay attention next time." She said gathering her stuff, getting to make a quick stop at her house, before going on her hunt for her cousin.

Haru laughed a bit. "Yeah, you did save us." He said looking at her. He knew that he would end up paying her back later on, even if she didn't like it.

Shigure looked at the three. "I can't believe I fell asleep again." He said shaking his head. "But thanks for the information on the lecture Rei," Shigure said with a smile.

"Your welcome Sasuke-kun," Sakura said retaking her pencil. She gathers her things and was happily walking out of the classroom.

Xanje - Kai Shi

Critter Cosmos - Kai Shi

• "Well it's boring," Zeke said. "I study before tests but why listen to that stuff more than I have to." He put his bag over his shoulder. "How come you fell asleep?" he asked Shigure. There had to be a reason he'd been tired. "Oh and do you guys want to come practice throwing Kunai with me now?" It wasn't always what he did but most of the time after school that's what he went and did. Not practicing ninjutsu or studying just throwing kunai.

Sasuke followed her out then started to head for his place.

• Shigure looked at Zeke. "I stayed up all night training again. My father is strict with me about my training." He admitted. The Aki Clan was upheld to strict standards, and Shigure tried to find any way to get out of it. Shigure nodded a yes to Zeke's suggestion.

Rei looked at Shigure, after making sure Sasuke had left the classroom. "Shigure be grateful, you have a family that cares about you." She said. Rei rare would bring up what happened to her clan. Rei turned to Zeke. "Sure, that'll be fun." She said.

Haru looked at Rei. "Shigure, training shouldn't be that hard?" Haru asked. Haru's training wasn't hard, then again he wasn't in the main household. "Zeke, you come up with fun things." He said.

Sakura left the academy and decided to head home and study.

Xanje - Kai Shi

Critter Cosmos - Kai Shi

• "That's rough," Zeke said. "He should be easier on you than having you stay up all night." He started heading out of the classroom. "And great I have the targets all set up at my house," he said leading the way there. "Well I have to come up with fun things, it's boring otherwise. And yeah at least your family does. Mine do but they can't really help me much." Zeke's parents weren't ninja at least as far as he knew. They didn't help him with any ninja training and just said they couldn't. They had come from outside of the village before they had Zeke. They hadn't wanted to learn to be ninja but were happy just to be in the village. They had initially discouraged Zeke from going to the academy but eventually relented and let him go. They never told Zeke any more about where they'd come from than that.