New territory writing contest!

• So The Cartel is going to be moving territories soon, and I wanted to see what everyone would like for the new territory. T.C. will be attacking The Exiles and destroying their territory. In return, once T.E. have settled in their new territory they will attack T.C. and destroy our territory.

To get creativity flowing I want to hold a writing contest for the new territory. The writing doesn't have to be much, it can be your character/The Cartel finding the territory or a description (detailed or simple) of it. I want to get to know your territory better, so please don't let the writing put you off.

I WAS BORN JUST TO TAKE YOU ON

OPEN YOUR EYES AND STEP IN THE RING

— float like a butterfly, bee i sting roleplayed by vixika —

• Nah man, feel free to just write it up on this thread!

• bumping !

• /def participating in this, i got a rad idea in mind!

𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 ・゚✧

𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳 / 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 / 𝘦𝘹𝘵. 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳 / 𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘱 / ½ 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘴

• Wow okay so this is hella late, but Yak's entry blew my mind away??? I've been planning on replying to it but ahhh I kept putting replying to threads off. especially with that one, because I wanted muse for a big post.

ANYWAYS, the thread is [HERE] and I recommend everyone bringing it up from the dead. Plans are in motion and soon so will be The Cartel. c;