Dynamo's Horrible No Good Chat Thread

The Inventory Trading functionality has launched into beta! See the announcement here!
The winner of the Civilization VI giveaway is Hanzo! Our next giveaway is Okami HD! See the announcement for more info!
This week's "Let's Watch!" will be on Thursday, February 22th! We'll be watching Finding Dory!
  • I am not insane! I've fought the villain Mephiles the Dark in the War of Darkness, I helped bring my Team from the brink of destruction in the Great Rebellion, and I can see things other people cannot!

Quotev Profile: https://www.quotev.com/27683203

Join us fellow weirdos!

"Remember that no one can tell you who you truly are. You are stronger than you think." -Tai the Charizard, Red's Rescue

"No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, still the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!"-MercyMe, Flawless

• *lashes tail* I have the proof to show my feats have happened. If I had lost my mind, do you think I would be speaking so clearly!? Do you think my Teammates would treat me with the respect they do now!?

Join us fellow weirdos!

"Remember that no one can tell you who you truly are. You are stronger than you think." -Tai the Charizard, Red's Rescue

"No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, still the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!"-MercyMe, Flawless

• *snorts* I am a warrior of the Storm Fighters. The only truly insane people I've met are my enemies, who wish destruction upon the Four Worlds.

Join us fellow weirdos!

• anyone know someone by the name of MVD? He plays Smash bros and he's not on here. I got a meme about him.

straightens bowtie listen here you lizard of chicken feed. I am not a living tank. I am a cyborg.

• *lays down with aggravates sigh* We should prepare ourselves in case he comes back. I for one don't plan on losing my insides to a demon hedgehog.

(I need to see if I can create a linked profile and use it to masquerade as Infinite)

Join us fellow weirdos!

• Image result for mvd maui meme

You're welcome.

The tanks aren't living because they are a part of me.

• HAPPY DANCE!

(That's going to be my new poke, because I just fell in love with that song)

Join us fellow weirdos!

• lul

• Just breathe...

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature

"If You don't Love me For who I am, You don't Love me For who I am, And all You'll get Is who I am." ~Avril Lavigne
    "I promise that I'll be back and I'll be better than before," ~Avril Lavigne, Comeback Kid, 2017 song(she's back, baby!)
    "Sometimes even the most quietest voice has the most to say, even if it's the worst." ~Me
    "Storms are seasonal but strength is forever... When you're feeling "CRUSHED" remember you have a "WARRIOR" inside of you waiting to fight." ~Avril Lavigne

wpad3.png

Chat with the best-and possibly worse-feralfront members! Weirdo forever!

• HAPPY DANCE!

I think I found my new favorite MercyMe song. I know Xamder loves it.

Join us fellow weirdos!

• breathe the breath of life

--Breaking Benjamin

I spot Breaking Benjamin with my little blind eyes.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature

"If You don't Love me For who I am, You don't Love me For who I am, And all You'll get Is who I am." ~Avril Lavigne
    "I promise that I'll be back and I'll be better than before," ~Avril Lavigne, Comeback Kid, 2017 song(she's back, baby!)
    "Sometimes even the most quietest voice has the most to say, even if it's the worst." ~Me
    "Storms are seasonal but strength is forever... When you're feeling "CRUSHED" remember you have a "WARRIOR" inside of you waiting to fight." ~Avril Lavigne

wpad3.png

• I love Breaking Benjamin. I spent like two years listening to pretty much only them XD

I think we all do at some point

wpad3.png

• Not me. Give me Linkin Park or Imagine Dragons any day.

Join us fellow weirdos!

• Linkin Park is good too. Not so much an Imagine Dragons fan. Too...popish for me

wpad3.png