||Far from here with more room to fly|| Runaway!Characters & Open ||Just leave me your stardust to remember you by||

An announcement has been made about the recent bans.
May's Character Development Challenge has been posted!
Looking for a friendly, inclusive community where you can make lasting friendships and form meaningful plots? Check out BlizzardClan!
Want to get into a trad. clan? Check out Riverclan, home to skilled strategists and clever fighters of great ferocity!
Staff are requesting opinions here!
  • A whole [i]dollar![/i]
    [center][fancypost=background-color:; border: none; background:url(//https://media.giphy.com/media/6Ro4l1qwxIhkQ/giphy.gif); height: 150px; width: 250px; overflow: auto; border-radius: 15px; background-size: 100% 100%;][center][fancypost=background-color:; border: none; color: #404040; text-align: center; font-size: 20px; font-family: times new roman; padding-top: 25px; padding-bottom: 15px;][b]AIN'T NO GRAVE[/b] [b]CAN KEEP MY BODY DOWN[/b][/fancypost][fancypost=background-color:; border: none; color: #3B3B3B; width:250px; padding-bottom: 5px;]The Resurrection of [fancypost=color: #67E6EC;] Dylan Diamond [/fancypost][/fancypost]
  • I have a penny, is that enough, Ink?
    [align=center][size=14][font='Comic Sans MS, cursive'][color=#B22222]I'm hearing voices, but all they do is complain![/color][/font][/size][/align]
  • Gimme da number and I'll call 1,000 times.
    [center][fancypost=background-color:; border: none; background:url(//https://media.giphy.com/media/6Ro4l1qwxIhkQ/giphy.gif); height: 150px; width: 250px; overflow: auto; border-radius: 15px; background-size: 100% 100%;][center][fancypost=background-color:; border: none; color: #404040; text-align: center; font-size: 20px; font-family: times new roman; padding-top: 25px; padding-bottom: 15px;][b]AIN'T NO GRAVE[/b] [b]CAN KEEP MY BODY DOWN[/b][/fancypost][fancypost=background-color:; border: none; color: #3B3B3B; width:250px; padding-bottom: 5px;]The Resurrection of [fancypost=color: #67E6EC;] Dylan Diamond [/fancypost][/fancypost]
  • On second thought, maybe a penny is a bit much.
    [align=center][size=14][font='Comic Sans MS, cursive'][color=#B22222]I'm hearing voices, but all they do is complain![/color][/font][/size][/align]

• tumblr_nwuidbXLJ81qf8mfdo1_250.jpg

― Londyn Misti Foster

"Ever heard of something called mutiny?" Star deadpans, and Kassidy gives her a look. Star continues anyway, "It means I don't care if she's the bloody queen of the world, I'm still going to throw her overboard."

always looking for new threads

((I don't bite, usually))

tired 23/7

The post was edited 3 times, last by procrastiraptor ().

• thank you! Im really excited to [s]use[/s] roleplay her!

"Ever heard of something called mutiny?" Star deadpans, and Kassidy gives her a look. Star continues anyway, "It means I don't care if she's the bloody queen of the world, I'm still going to throw her overboard."

tired 23/7

The post was edited 1 time, last by procrastiraptor ().

• shhh better? she's also done by the way

tired 23/7

• ^
  • //[size=8]You don't understand! It is sooo good! Also they don't deliver out of town which makes me an angsty teen. [s]I swear, I will send you some of this pizza so you can understand... No road or time will keep me from my food baby. [i]Especially[/i] this food baby...[/s] [s] [/s] EDIT: OFFER WITHDRAWN! I DON"T WANNA SHARE! //Screaming[/size]
  • [align=center] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ce/70/28/ce70284e7754eb236a2d9fbb5f67c65f.jpg[/img] ― Rosealee Evelyn May [spoiler=B A S I C S] NAME Rosealee Evelyn May NAME INSPIRATION Just seemed to fit? NICKNAME(S) Rose, Rosy SURNAME(S) - SEX Female GENDER Female ATTRACTION Males ALLIANCE Good? lol RANK Planner CHARACTER CREATION DATE (OPTIONAL) [size=10]text[/size] AGE 18[/spoiler] [spoiler=A P P E A R A N C E]EYE COLOR Hazel SHORT(OR LONG) DESCRIPTION She has mid back length red hair, hazel eyes, freckles across her nose that mainly show up in the sun, a moderately muscled body, skinny, well proportioned NOTEABLE SCARS One on her ribs from a past wound MUTATIONS None DISABILITIES Mute COMMONLY WORN ACCESSORIES Celtic necklace from her mom[/spoiler] [spoiler=P E R S O N A L I T Y]POSITIVE TRAITS Active, good listener, supportive NEUTRAL TRAITS Loyal NEGATIVE TRAITS Hot headed, can disassociate MBTI PERSONALITY TYPE INFJ QUIRKS None? PHOBIAS No one understanding her, being left alone completely DISORDERS Depression, anxiety, slight EDNOS LIKES People who can sign, horses, the outdoors, reading, helping others DISLIKES Being stuck sitting, people who make fun of her, cocky people[/spoiler] [spoiler=R E L A T I O N S H I P S][justify]FRIENDS n/a ACQUAINTANCES n/a ENEMIES n/a ROMANTIC INTEREST n/a ROMANTIC PARTNER n/a PARENTS Both are dead since she was a child SIBLINGS None OFFSPRING None [/spoiler] [spoiler=T H I S O R T H A T ?]LOVER OR FIGHTER? Depends on her mood POP OR ROCK MUSIC? Rock SINGING OR DANCING? Dancing because.. you know.. she's mute OUTDOORS OR INDOORS? Outdoors SHY OR OUTGOING? Shy COFFEE OR TEA? Tea INTROVERT OR EXTROVERT? Introvert MONOGAMOUS OR POLYAMOROUS? Mono HUGGING OR KISSING? Kissing OPTIMIST, PESSIMIST, OR REALIST? Yes NIGHT OWL OR EARLY BIRD? More like an exhausted pigeon FICTION OR NON-FICTION? Fiction HEAD OR HEART? Yes[/spoiler] [spoiler=O T H E R]POWERS She knows ASL ^-^ POSSESSIONS Her clothing, necklace from her dead mother GOALS To keep her family and friends safe PLOT IDEAS - AWARDS Definitely the quietest in the group FACECLAIM - PLAYLIST Rock, Classic Rock, 90s, early 2000s OTHER text

"I think – ultimately, you put a little piece of yourself in every character you create."

The post was edited 4 times, last by furreal458 ().