||Far from here with more room to fly|| Runaway!Characters & Open ||Just leave me your stardust to remember you by||

Staff are requesting opinions here!
The new June Spotlight Contest is up! That means we've found some winners for the May Contest. The winners are: Bacon for art and Sheo for writing. Congratulations guys!
ThunderClan is hosting June Festivals to honour their deities! All allies and neutrals are welcome!
  • //[size=8]And off to our right we have Dylan Diamond trying to haggle with a protection agent to spend less than a whole dollar to protect the endangered Ink Sans. [/size][size=8]Now to our left-[/size]

Just your friendly neighborhood Friendly-Friend! Feel free to send PMs for plotting or to threads, I love to chat so feel free to hit me up! <3 Click to see all threads

• tumblr_nwuidbXLJ81qf8mfdo1_250.jpg

― Londyn Misti Foster

"He likes to aggravate her. It keeps him busy when they aren't running out," he explained, as if it were completely normal. Pepper frowned.

"Why does he do that?"

Flynn shrugged helplessly. "He likes her. They like each other. They show affection by antagonising each other, I guess. Doesn't make sense to me either."

tired 23/7

someone take me to winter

The post was edited 3 times, last by procrastiraptor ().

• //[size=8]She's so pretty! oml![/size]

Just your friendly neighborhood Friendly-Friend! Feel free to send PMs for plotting or to threads, I love to chat so feel free to hit me up! <3 Click to see all threads

• thank you! Im really excited to [s]use[/s] roleplay her!

"He likes to aggravate her. It keeps him busy when they aren't running out," he explained, as if it were completely normal. Pepper frowned.

"Why does he do that?"

Flynn shrugged helplessly. "He likes her. They like each other. They show affection by antagonising each other, I guess. Doesn't make sense to me either."

tired 23/7

The post was edited 1 time, last by procrastiraptor ().

• shhh better? she's also done by the way

"Why does he do that?"

tired 23/7

• //[size=8]Pardon, I fell asleep then drove an hour for pizza. [s]priorities[/s] She's accepted![/size]

• //[size=8]You don't understand! It is sooo good! Also they don't deliver out of town which makes me an angsty teen. [s]I swear, I will send you some of this pizza so you can understand... No road or time will keep me from my food baby. [i]Especially[/i] this food baby...[/s] [s] [/s] EDIT: OFFER WITHDRAWN! I DON"T WANNA SHARE! //Screaming[/size]

• //[size=8]Intense screeching [sub]I'm so weird rn, sorry guys. It'll pass. Monster and medication for illnesses shouldn't be mixed. ^^; *Sneezes*[/sub][/size]

• [align=center]

― Rosealee Evelyn May

[spoiler=O T H E R]POWERS She knows ASL ^-^
    POSSESSIONS Her clothing, necklace from her dead mother
    GOALS To keep her family and friends safe
    PLOT IDEAS -
    AWARDS Definitely the quietest in the group
    FACECLAIM -
    PLAYLIST Rock, Classic Rock, 90s, early 2000s
    OTHER text

"I think – ultimately, you put a little piece of yourself in every character you create."

The post was edited 5 times, last by furreal458 ().

• //[size=8]Reserved for you![/size]