tree of life // blizzardclan rescue raid

An announcement has been made about the recent bans.
May's Character Development Challenge has been posted!
Looking for a friendly, inclusive community where you can make lasting friendships and form meaningful plots? Check out BlizzardClan!
Want to get into a trad. clan? Check out Riverclan, home to skilled strategists and clever fighters of great ferocity!
Staff are requesting opinions here!
  • [center][fancypost=background-color:black; border-color:red; border: 7px dotted 008000; font-size: 18px;] [font=gisha][color=white] ===================================================================== OOC: Character: Lambda/Crynid "Cry" IC: Well, after Sam's attack, Dystopia was certainly out of range for a simple strike from her knife. That didn't matter to Cry though. Without even flinching, the fox took her own blade and broke the skin on her leg. As the warm blood trickled down her leg, she turned to face Dystopia. The blood dripping from the fox's leg began to coagulate into a spear-like shape. [color=red]Cry then aimed this blood spear straight for [url='https://feralfront.com/user/265138-dystopia/']@dystopia[/url] hoping to hit her.[/color] [b]"Let's have some fun!"[/b] Laughed the fox. ===================================================================== [color=white][spoiler=info] [b]General:[/b] [color=#DDA0DD]- Name: Crynid "Cry" - True Name: Lambda (Recently Discovered) - Gender: MtF Trans - Insane, Sadistic, yet appears friendly - Blizzardclan Warrior, Riverclan Warrior - Hiding a Dark Secret - Regularly talks to her hallucinations - Age: 18 moons[/color] [b]Appearance:[/b] [color=#DDA0DD]- Large Arctic Fox[/color] - Eyes: Ice Blue - A Large, all-white fox with very soft and fluffy fur. [color=#FFA500]= "Mutations":[/color] [color=#DDA0DD]- Vampirism - Prehensile Tail [b]Injuries:[/b] [color=#DDA0DD]- None Right Now[/color] [b]Powers/Abilities:[/b] [color=#DDA0DD]- Ice Manipulation == Applications: - Freezing Water - Ice Constructs - Prehensile Tail == Useful for combat. - Blood Manipulation == Weaponize her blood (not yet mastered) == Healing (Not yet mastered) -Seeing Spirits == Undiscovered [b]Combat/Chat:[/b] - Powerful Physically and Mentally - Regularly uses a bloodstained butterfly knife (using her prehensile tail.) - Bold is used for talking - Italics are used thinking - Blue is for when I'm using powers - Use Green if you need my attention - Used Red to attack me - Orange is used when a hallucination is talking to Cry. - Ask for severe injury/kill/capture[/color] [b][url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2526428-wip-lambda-cry-history-storage-things-5-17-17/']Origin (5/17/17)[/url][/b] [/spoiler]
  • [center][fancypost=border-width:0; width: 390px; text-align: justify; line-height: 1.5; font-family: arial; font-size: 7pt;][center][fancypost=background-color:; border: 0px; font-size: 14px; font-family: tahoma; color: #567E3A]「 got no time to be — [b] spreading roots 」[/b][/fancypost][/center][color=#B7C8B6][font='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif']well this wasn't going to do. nobody, and he meant fucking [i]nobody[/i] touched his little brother. with the demon blade in hand, the wolfdog would [b]lunge at [url='https://feralfront.com/user/292819-legion/']@Legion.[/url][/b] [b]in hopes of stabbing her in the side with it. [/b]if his attack was successful and if the kid was actually a demon, she would be expelled from her body. normally, the demon would be killed. no more. end of game. don't pass go. but, the blade had been a bit finicky in this universe so dean wasn't expecting her to be permanently killed. that's how the blade worked at least. she could always get nicked or have the blade not sink in to the hilt which would result in one hell of an annoying injury. although, dean wasn't aiming for that. he was aiming to kill. everything was fair game when sammy was involved. [ well, i guess the winchesters are all moving now ] [center][url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2500003-case-files-deep-secrets/'][ tags ][/url]
  • [center][fancypost=bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; text-align:justify; borderwidth=0px; width: 500px; font-size:8; line-height:120%;][align=center][color=#B28211][b]❝ I WON'T RUN, I'M NOT ASHAMED ❞[/b][/color][/align]Oh, Dystopia could care less about Blizzardclan now. Now, it was all about the insubordination within her clan. The lioness would snarl and rise to her paws, claws out, fangs dripping, and her wounds hurting like all hell. Blood was rushing in her ears from pure anger as she started down the stag, looking more and more like some feral beast by the second. [b]"Fine then! You're [I]mine![/I]"[/b] Dystopia would [color=#ffffff]charge foreword with her own super speed, narrowly missing the blood spear thrown by Hazama as she surged towards Sammy. In an instant, the female would try and charge right into the stag's chest with her own horned skull and aim push him backwards harshly. If she could get him on the ground, it would all be over there.[/color] Oh, Sammy's friend was getting involved. Dystopia's dark eyes would briefly flash to Dean, snarling with anger and fury. [b]"DEAN! GET THE [I]FUCK[/I] OFF OF THEM!"[/B] If anything, Legion's help against Sammy was very much appreciated and Dystopia wasn't in the mood for more insubordination.[/color] [align=center][color=#B28211][b]❝ IT'S GONNA TAKE MORE THAN THIS FOR ME TO BREAK ❞[/b][/color][/align][spoiler=tags + links (updated 2/16)][b]LINKS[/b] [url='http://8tracks.com/woodenclaw/reckless-dystopia-mix']Playlist[/url] [url='http://aquamarineasgardian.tumblr.com/tagged/dystopia+tag']Tumblr Tag[/url] [b]GENERAL[/b] -Dystopia -Female -Homosexual -Married to Kathrine -NPC x NPC -3 years old -Boss/Leader of the Exiles -Demon [b]APPEARANCE[/b] -Dull gold lioness -Gray curled horns -Brown leather wings -Mane of black fur running along her back -Scorpion tail -Muscular, well built -Thick scar across neck -Three scars across face -Wears a silver sun necklace with a purple jewel -Wears a silver ring on one of the toes on her right foreleg [b]PERSONALITY[/b] -Fierce, vicious -Doesn’t take shit from anybody -Loyal -Unstable, has bursts of murderous rage -Intelligent -Quick to act and easy to anger -If you want to earn her respect, you have to impress her -Speaks her mind -Eggs enemies on -Unforgiving, you betray her and she'll remember forever -Secretly insecure about being leader -Currently mistrustful of her clanmates [b]POWERS[/b] -All free powers -Telepathy -Super Senses -Super Strength -Super Speed -Fire Manipulation -Water Manipulation -Earth Manipulation -Memory Manipulation -Emotion Manipulation -Molecule Manipulation [/spoiler]
    [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/a3da/f/2016/317/d/2/dystopia_by_egg_plants-daobjz1.png[/img]
  • [center][fancypost=border-width:0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%] [align=right][color=#c0e4ff][i]do you want to go first[/i] [i]'cause i'm happy to wait — [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2524702-we-d-fool-this-old-town-jacob-s-tags/']tags[/url][/i][/color][/align]Jacob wasn't even aware he'd been captured. He thought this was all just some big game where his friends they wouoe come find him. He had started to get a bit nervous and he missed everyone from Blizzardclan more then he could explain. He had been wandering about the territory, hisbears oohned bakc. He seemed to be sulking a bit more than usual. However, thatbwoumd change when the pup caught the scent of his family. His heart would immediately speed up and he'd run towards them as fast as he could. [color=#c0e4ff][b]"Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy!"[/b][/color] He would yell frantically, excitement laced in his tone. However his expression would immediately fall when he heard the sounds of fighting and saw the Exilers and Blizzardclanners tearing each other apart. He would tuck his tail between his legs and back up, shaking badly and uncertain of what to do as he looked at the scene before him. [fancypost=background:#c0e4ff;height:1px;padding:0;width:450px;][/fancypost]
    [center][fancypost=color:white;font-family:arial;line-height:89%;height:52px;][i]it's a promise, okay? [color=#c0e4ff][b]— and you can't break a promise![/b][/fancypost]
  • [center][fancypost= bgcolor= opacity: 0.5; borderwidth=0px; width: 440px;][align=justify][color=#F0FFFF]"Jacob! Come over here!"[/color] Yuki-Onna called to the pup, trying to keep away from the gruesome battle that was taking place. This was no place to be at to witness such a scary scene, especially for young Jacob.
  • [center][fancypost=background:#eeeeee; width: 450px; min-height: 100px;][fancypost=background:#eeeeee; border: none; width: 390px; height: 30px; margin-left: -5px; margin-top: 10px; padding: 10px; text-align: left; color: #7A7991; font-family: arial] [b]— I WOULD DIE FOR YOU![/b] [/fancypost] [fancypost=background:white; border: none; width: 390px; height: 190px; margin-left: -5px; margin-top: 10px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden][fancypost=background:white; border: none; width: 390px; height: 190px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost=background:white; border: none; width: 390px; min-height: 190px; padding: 0px; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify; color: black; font-family: arial]They wanted to play? Sam suddenly rebounded backwards, teeth slicing his shoulder but not digging in. The stag reared back, baring his dull teeth towards the smaller femme. His eyes snapped back forward, and his head snapped down fast enough that metal tipped antlers met the top of Dys's head. [b][u]The metal tipped antlers would attempt to pierce whatever they could, meanwhile holding the lionness by sheer strength of the seven foot tall stag.[/u][/b] He didn't even notice Dean. What he did notice was Jacob, nearly home free. He was going to have to thank Blizzardclan for fast acting later. [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost] [/fancypost][fancypost=background:transparent; border: none; width: 450px; font-size: 10px; color:white; font-family verdana; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right;]fangs °[/fancypost][/center][spoiler=info ◬ 5/13] [color=#7A7991]GENERAL:[/color] ⚙ samuel — sam, sammy — samuel winchester ⚙ male — biromantic — bisexual ⚙ human age: 4 yrs younger then dean winchester ⚙ mother of nicholas w. and kaeden w. ⚙ brother to dean w. ⚙ exiles as a sentry {shp} {current} ⚙ bloodclan as a regular {past} ⚙ no titles ⚙ [url='https://youtu.be/jjQZoafh1Es?t=11']voiceclaim[/url] — jared padelecki [color=#7A7991]APPEARANCE:[/color] ⚙ [url='http://www.huskycolors.com/images/copper/CopperMontana.jpg']dark brown husky/wolf[/url] [main] dark brown husky, green eyes. very tall. [i]injuries:[/i] no injuries ⚙ [url='http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/143726-Red-Deer-Stag.jpg']red stag[/url] [main] red stag, green eyes, stands just above 7' [i]injuries:[/i] no injuries [color=#7A7991]COMBAT:[/color] ⚙ difficult physical — extreme mental ⚙ attack in [color=#ffffff]#ffffff[/color] ⚙ super speed powers[/spoiler]

— a gun's not a gun without
    gunpowder — played by: batter.

• [color=#00FFFF][size=8]clanmate/ally focused action [/size][/color] [color=#DAA520][size=8]enemy focused action[/size][/color] [color=#00FFFF][size=8][/size][/color] [fancypost=background:; border-top: 4px solid white; border-left: 0px dashed #cc99cc; border-bottom: 13px solid #cc99cc; border-right: 4px double white; padding: 18px; color; white; font-size: 10px; font-family: consolas; border-radius: 30px;] [align=right] [size=19][color=white]------------------>[/color][i][sup][color=#cc99cc]intella[/color][/sup][/i][/size] [/align][fancypost=width: 340px; height: 250px; float: left; color: #eeccee;] [align=right][sub][color=#cc99cc][/color][/sub] [color=#cc99cc][sub][size=12][i]ic;;[/i][/size][/sub] [sub][/sub][/color][/align]Intella was somewhat lost in the fray. This was her first battle as a team, after all; there was so much to keep up with compared to fighting alone but it felt...exciting. She felt a sense of companionship, one she had never felt. Spotting Jacob, Intella [b]tossed her spear anchored rope in [color=#00FFFF]Yuki-Onna[/color][or perhaps, maybe [color=#00FFFF]any other clanmate[/color] who was focusing on Jacob rather than the battle if they reached it first]'s direction[/b], wanting the clanmate to catch the tool and toss the looped handle to Jacob to secure a connection between the two, if the clanmate felt it a good idea. And...what was that? Was that [i]bitch [/i]implying that they didn't care for Jacob, the light of the whole clan? The clan's little angel? Intella had no idea who she even was, but the mute found herself feeling a prickling sense of anxious anger at her words, one she definitely wasn't used to. The engineer then, her load now lighter, pulled out her sharp stick-sword that had a long wick on it's side, and secured the fabric grip on her tail for the moment. She pulled out and [b]launched one of her small bird-bombs**, aimed at [color=#DAA520]Legion.[/color][/b] [b][color=#DAA520][/color][/b] [b][color=#DAA520][size=8]**see inventory[/size][/color][/b][/fancypost] [fancypost=width: 130px; height: 250px; float: right; color: #eeccee;] [align=right][sub][color=#cc99cc][/color][/sub] [color=#cc99cc][sub][size=12][i]ooc;;[/i][/size][/sub] [sub][/sub][/color][/align]xxxxxxxx [/fancypost] [center][spoiler=info] ```intella ```mute ```14 moons ```[s]easy w/out weapons[/s] // medium-[i]ish [/i][u]with[/u] [/spoiler] [spoiler=sack inventory] italic = temp gone but will get back strike = used 2 noisemakers[crackling/rustling to provide distraction + screeching in an emergency] [s]4 [/s]small bird-bombs[[color=#DAA520]minimal explosions around a foot in radius[/color]] {3 left} 1 fire starting bomb[focused on sparking fires > explosion] [i]Small, but weighted spear on rope[/i] Light, pointed stick with fabric grip and candle wick next to the tip [/spoiler] [/fancypost]
  • [center][fancypost=bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; text-align:justify; borderwidth=0px; width: 500px; font-size:8; line-height:120%;][align=center][color=#B28211][b]❝ I WON'T RUN, I'M NOT ASHAMED ❞[/b][/color][/align]Dystopia let out yet another roar of agony as she spread by the antlers once more, burning pain shooting through her body. They would pierce her back this time around, tearing at her wings and making them bleed. Fangs bared and angry, the lioness would [color=#ffffff]attempt to light the ground underneath Sam on fire, hoping to make the flames lick his legs and underside to try and get him off of her. She spoke no words, only allowing feral and beast-like sounds to come form her throat.[/color] [align=center][color=#B28211][b]❝ IT'S GONNA TAKE MORE THAN THIS FOR ME TO BREAK ❞[/b][/color][/align][spoiler=tags + links (updated 2/16)][b]LINKS[/b] [url='http://8tracks.com/woodenclaw/reckless-dystopia-mix']Playlist[/url] [url='http://aquamarineasgardian.tumblr.com/tagged/dystopia+tag']Tumblr Tag[/url] [b]GENERAL[/b] -Dystopia -Female -Homosexual -Married to Kathrine -NPC x NPC -3 years old -Boss/Leader of the Exiles -Demon [b]APPEARANCE[/b] -Dull gold lioness -Gray curled horns -Brown leather wings -Mane of black fur running along her back -Scorpion tail -Muscular, well built -Thick scar across neck -Three scars across face -Wears a silver sun necklace with a purple jewel -Wears a silver ring on one of the toes on her right foreleg [b]PERSONALITY[/b] -Fierce, vicious -Doesn’t take shit from anybody -Loyal -Unstable, has bursts of murderous rage -Intelligent -Quick to act and easy to anger -If you want to earn her respect, you have to impress her -Speaks her mind -Eggs enemies on -Unforgiving, you betray her and she'll remember forever -Secretly insecure about being leader -Currently mistrustful of her clanmates [b]POWERS[/b] -All free powers -Telepathy -Super Senses -Super Strength -Super Speed -Fire Manipulation -Water Manipulation -Earth Manipulation -Memory Manipulation -Emotion Manipulation -Molecule Manipulation [/spoiler]
    [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/a3da/f/2016/317/d/2/dystopia_by_egg_plants-daobjz1.png[/img]
  • [center][fancypost=borderwidth= 0px; background-color: #BA55D3; overflow: hidden; width: 370px; height: 18px; padding: 2px; color: white; font-family: times new roman; border-radius: 30px; margin-bottom: 5px; font-size: 14px;][b]Paniya[/b][/fancypost][img='http://northshorebears.com/upload/gal/3659.jpg',none,312][/img] [size=8][color=#FFFFFF][u]IC opinions - [b]"Speech"[/b] - [color=#000000]Attacking[/u][/color][u] - [i]'Thoughts'[/i][/u][/color][/size] [color=#FFFFE0]Paniya was quick to turn her head and see the young pup she was looking for had started running towards the fray and, subsequently, stopping once he'd seen the fighting. Her course changed immediately to go to his aid, old body charging quickly to eventually end up standing over him as a protective barrier and getting him to stop what he was doing. The bear gave Sheryl a short nod, trying to get across that she'd run the boy over herself. Lowering her head and speaking calmly, the bear tried to assure Jacob, "Everything will be fine, dear. Let's get you home." Before she gently pulled him up by the scruff of the neck, and began making a dash towards the area just a few feet behind her clan's lines. //mobile and rushed [/color] [color=transparent]- -[/color][spoiler=Tags and Plotting Thread][u][url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2526122-monsterato-s-plotting-thread/']Plotting Thread Here[/url][/u] [size=12][b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][/font][/b][/size][b][color=#FFD700][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']General;[/font][/color][/b] [size=8]Name: Paniya [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Age: 23 Human Years - 62 Bear Years Gender: Female Species: Black Bear Clan: BlizzardClan Rank: Elder[/size] [b][color=#FFD700]Relationships;[/color][/b] [size=8]Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Demi-homosexual and Demi-homoromantic[/size][/font] [size=8][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Relationship Status: Single[/font][/size] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][size=8]Children: Dead and far away[/size] [b][color=#FFD700][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][/font][/color][/b] [size=10][b][color=#FFD700][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Physicality:[/font][/color][/b][/size] [size=8]Build: Plenty of muscle under a thin layer of fat and lots of fur. Height: 4'2" on all-fours, 6'8" when standing on rear legs Weight: 248 pounds [/font][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Fur: Shaggy and medium-length with grey specks littered about and a brown nose.[/font][/size] [/spoiler]
  • [center][fancypost=bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; text-align:justify; borderwidth=0px; width: 510px; font-size:8; line-height:120%;] [align=center][color=#5f4f4f][b]❝ RUN RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN ❞[/b][/color][/align]So his plan had worked for soon he saw Dystopia leaping off of his frame and into SweetOphelia's flames. Good. The horse was quick to flip himself over and back onto his legs, dirt and dust clung to his brown frame leaving it rather filthy and unevenly covered, however the expression upon the brute's scarred face was evident and very powerfull indeed. His features were wrinkled heavily from the muscles pulled back from a frown, his muscles were bunched and his nostrils still incredibly flared, he'd listen to the devastated exile leader screetch towards her clan, even attempting to assault one of her own members. It was atrocious, what was even worse was the fact she was keeping a child away from his father's care. How fucking dare she. The stallion was just riddled with rage now and he threw himself forward running on until he skidded to a halt in front of Dystopia, [color=#000000][u]swinging his hind legs around to deliver a powerful kick towards Dystopia.[/u][color=#A9A9A9] After delivering the assault, the huge stallion heard the cries of his son and immediately the horse came running overy, eyes wide with concern and care as he gently lowered his head to nudge the child away from the scene. [B][color=#5f4f4f]"Did they hurt you? Did they touch you? Are you okay?"[/b][/color] The poor father was thinking at over a thousand miles per hour - he just wanted Jacob to be safe and unscathed [/color][/color] [align=center][color=#5F4F4F][b]❝ BUT YOU CAN'T RUN RUN FROM THE LORD'S WICKED HAND ❞[/b][/color] [URL=https://feralfront.com/thread/2524126-my-baby-harry-s-tags-shot-me-down/]TAGS[/URL][/align]
    [center] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 40px; width: 250px; border-color: #5f4f4f; border-width: 3px; border-style: solid; border-radius: 3px; line-height: 14px; color:#5f4f4f; font-family: arial; font-size: 24px;] AWAKE O SLEEPER [/fancypost] [color=#000000]Roleplayed by: Number 1
  • Good, there was who they were looking for. [b]"Y-You c-can get h-him out o-of here. W-We'll cover you"[/b], the wolf barked towards Harrisson, offering the stallion a faint smile before turning around. It seemed this would end soon, but he didn't want to take any chances.
    Arctic Wolf - Adopted son of Moongleam - Brother of Çelina - 20 moons old
  • [center][fancypost=borderwidth= 0px; background-color: #BA55D3; overflow: hidden; width: 370px; height: 18px; padding: 2px; color: white; font-family: times new roman; border-radius: 30px; margin-bottom: 5px; font-size: 14px;][b]Paniya[/b][/fancypost][img='http://northshorebears.com/upload/gal/3659.jpg',none,312][/img] [size=8][color=#FFFFFF][u]IC opinions - [b]"Speech"[/b] - [color=#000000]Attacking[/u][/color][u] - [i]'Thoughts'[/i][/u][/color][/size] [color=#FFFFE0]Sure enough, Paniya had lightly set Jacob down a safe distance away from the scene. She was glad to see Harrison run over before she could order him to- but she really hadn't doubted his own fatherly instincts. Deciding to give the two their space, the bear wandered to the back lines of the conflict, glancing between the four Exiles and huffing. She offered a nod of appreciation in Sam and Legion's direction, before raising her voice slightly, [b]"It's time to depart, don't drag out this one-sided battle." [/b]With that said and done, a pain that had been gnawing since she'd arrived began to make itself known, but she refused to acknowledge it with anything more than a wince. Her back, left knee was in pain, and had been weak for awhile. She would need to treat this somewhat soon once she returned to BlizzardClan. [b][/b][/color] [color=transparent]-[/color][spoiler=Tags and Plotting Thread][u][url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2526122-monsterato-s-plotting-thread/']Plotting Thread Here[/url][/u] [size=12][b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][/font][/b][/size][b][color=#FFD700][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']General;[/font][/color][/b] [size=8]Name: Paniya [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Age: 23 Human Years - 62 Bear Years[/font][/size] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][size=8]Gender: Female Species: Black Bear Clan: BlizzardClan Rank: Elder[/size] [b][color=#FFD700]Relationships;[/color][/b] [size=8]Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Demi-homosexual and Demi-homoromantic[/size][/font] [size=8][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Relationship Status: Single[/font][/size] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][size=8]Children: Dead and far away[/size] [b][color=#FFD700][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][/color][/b][/font] [size=10][b][color=#FFD700][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Physicality:[/font][/color][/b][/size] [size=8]Build: Plenty of muscle under a thin layer of fat and lots of fur. Height: 4'2" on all-fours, 6'8" when standing on rear legs Weight: 248 pounds [/font][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Fur: Shaggy and medium-length with grey specks littered about and a brown nose.[/font][/size] [/spoiler]
  • [center][fancypost=background:#eeeeee; width: 450px; min-height: 100px;][fancypost=background:#eeeeee; border: none; width: 390px; height: 30px; margin-left: -5px; margin-top: 10px; padding: 10px; text-align: left; color: #7A7991; font-family: arial] [b]— I WOULD DIE FOR YOU![/b] [/fancypost] [fancypost=background:white; border: none; width: 390px; height: 190px; margin-left: -5px; margin-top: 10px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden][fancypost=background:white; border: none; width: 390px; height: 190px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost=background:white; border: none; width: 390px; min-height: 190px; padding: 0px; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify; color: black; font-family: arial]Sam tore himself free, gasping sharply as burns licked up his legs and brushed at his stomach. He stomped his way away, green eyes glaring sharply as he danced backwards. His eyes flicked towards Jacob, sending a silent thank you to the Chuck above. He watched the Stallion attacked Dystopia. Quickly, he shot his gaze towards Paniya and nodded back, before rounding his gaze towards Dean. [b]"Find Nick and Kaeden."[/b] He shouted at him, before turning back to Dystopia, trotting between her and Jacob threateningly. [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost] [/fancypost][fancypost=background:transparent; border: none; width: 450px; font-size: 10px; color:white; font-family verdana; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right;]fangs °[/fancypost][/center][spoiler=info ◬ 5/13] [color=#7A7991]GENERAL:[/color] ⚙ samuel — sam, sammy — samuel winchester ⚙ male — biromantic — bisexual ⚙ human age: 4 yrs younger then dean winchester ⚙ mother of nicholas w. and kaeden w. ⚙ brother to dean w. ⚙ exiles as a sentry {shp} {current} ⚙ bloodclan as a regular {past} ⚙ no titles ⚙ [url='https://youtu.be/jjQZoafh1Es?t=11']voiceclaim[/url] — jared padelecki [color=#7A7991]APPEARANCE:[/color] ⚙ [url='http://www.huskycolors.com/images/copper/CopperMontana.jpg']dark brown husky/wolf[/url] [main] dark brown husky, green eyes. very tall. [i]injuries:[/i] no injuries ⚙ [url='http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/143726-Red-Deer-Stag.jpg']red stag[/url] [main] red stag, green eyes, stands just above 7' [i]injuries:[/i] no injuries [color=#7A7991]COMBAT:[/color] ⚙ difficult physical — extreme mental ⚙ attack in [color=#ffffff]#ffffff[/color] ⚙ super speed powers[/spoiler]

— a gun's not a gun without
    gunpowder — played by: batter.

• [center][fancypost=border-width:0; width: 390px; text-align: justify; line-height: 1.5; font-family: arial; font-size: 7pt;][center][fancypost=background-color:; border: 0px; font-size: 14px; font-family: tahoma; color: #567E3A]「 got no time to be — [b] spreading roots 」[/b][/fancypost][/center][color=#B7C8B6][font='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'][i]yeah, no can do, sweetheart, [/i]dean thinks to himself hearing the boss' command for him to leave the she-demon alone. she went for sam so dean went for her. that's how the whole family thing worked. however, seeing how legion wasn't reply, the hunter would find himself watching as sam wrestles with dystopia. [i]yup. we're definitely moving now. [/i]it wasn't until he saw the flames licking at sam's stomach that he steps towards the duo, ready to hop in when sam yells at him to grab the kids. [i]shit![/i] if nothing had happened to them yet, something had to have happened to them after sam yelled their names out. [b][color=#567E3A]"watch yourself, sammy,"[/b][/color] the wolfdog calls back after a moment of silent debate. [i]leave sam or leave the kids. [/i]that was a hard one. but, dean had more trust in sam being able to defend themselves and he could always heal sammy -jammal had helped him a bit with the whole molecule manipulate/pain thing. he had no idea how these nephilim would function if threatened and he really didn't want to find out. on that note, the dog would give one last glance at his previous opponent and sibling before racing off. [i]back on the road. [/i]dean was worried for sam. they'd killed worse than dystopia before but that didn't mean he liked leaving sammy alone like that. if sam wasn't at the weapons den soon he'd probably end up barricading the kids in before hurrying back here to find sam. he wanted to say he'd drop them off with mar but the two boys were half-angel. they had to have some freaky mojo to defend themselves in them somewhere. //out [center][url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2500003-case-files-deep-secrets/'][ tags ][/url]

286062_by_victoriousalice-db5lols.gif

played by bubba 

The post was edited 1 time, last by dean ().

• [center][fancypost=border-width:0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%] [align=right][color=#c0e4ff][i]do you want to go first[/i] [i]'cause i'm happy to wait — [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2524702-we-d-fool-this-old-town-jacob-s-tags/']tags[/url][/i][/color][/align]The more yelling and fighting there was, the more frightened the tiny pup seemed to become. His small body was shaking horribly and he would look towards Yuki when she yelled his name but only pressed his ears against his head and backed away. He just wanted to run but he didn't know where to go. When Harrison finally arrived near him, he would get as close to his father as he was able to before being nudged away. He could hear his father asking many different questions but he didn't recognize all the words and he was far too upset to think about it. [color=#c0e4ff][b]"Sca-Scaw-Scary!"[/b][/color] He would cry, tears rolling down his face even as Harrison was trying to direct him away from the conflict. [fancypost=background:#c0e4ff;height:1px;padding:0;width:450px;][/fancypost]
    [center][fancypost=color:white;font-family:arial;line-height:89%;height:52px;][i]it's a promise, okay? [color=#c0e4ff][b]— and you can't break a promise![/b][/fancypost]
  • [center][fancypost=bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; text-align:justify; borderwidth=0px; width: 510px; font-size:8; line-height:120%;] [align=center][color=#5f4f4f][b]❝ RUN RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN ❞[/b][/color][/align]As soon as his young son began to cry Harrison's priorities shifted from getting answers to getting this boy safe. It was strange for a horse to be doing the action that followed but he did it anyways to get Jacob into safety as quickly as possible, lowering his head, Harrison [color=#c0e4ff]attempted to grab Jacob by his scruff[/color] and raise him only gently, making sure to keep his head low to not make the height too terrifying for the young pup. And with that, the horse kicked off to exit the scene //out unless [url='https://feralfront.com/user/293148-jacob/']@Jacob .[/url] wants to do anything [align=center][color=#5F4F4F][b]❝ BUT YOU CAN'T RUN RUN FROM THE LORD'S WICKED HAND ❞[/b][/color] [URL=https://feralfront.com/thread/2524126-my-baby-harry-s-tags-shot-me-down/]TAGS[/URL][/align]
    [center] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 40px; width: 250px; border-color: #5f4f4f; border-width: 3px; border-style: solid; border-radius: 3px; line-height: 14px; color:#5f4f4f; font-family: arial; font-size: 24px;] AWAKE O SLEEPER [/fancypost] [color=#000000]Roleplayed by: Number 1
  • //out with Harrison
  • [center][fancypost= width: 450px; text-align: justify;][size=11][font=timesnewroman]Watching coolly as the Exilers turned on one another - Sam and Dean versus Dystopia and Legion - Sweetophelia snorted. Figures. Sweetophelia wasn't the raid leader, but she was their leader in general and deciding to save some time, simply called out to the other BlizzardClanners, [b]"We're done here."[/b] Jacob was secured; there was no reason to linger. [b]OOC | [/b]out! [color=transparent]space[/color] [spoiler=info — updated 5/16] [b]GENERAL:[/b] ◦ SWEETOPHELIA ALYSANNE TARGARYEN | ♀ ◦ Eurydice Targaryen x Domeric Harbringer | Gen 3 ◦ Malaella Targaryen x Lucerys Targaryen | Gen 5 ◦ 22 months old spiritually | Reincarnation ◦ Ages real-time | Created July 12th, 2015 [color=transparent]space[/color] [b]IMPORTANT FACTS:[/b] ◦ BlizzardClan Leader [as of Jan. 22, 2017] ◦ Speaks fluent French as a second language ◦ Ex BlizzardClan Vice-Leader & BloodClan 3rd Tier [2015] [color=transparent]space[/color] [b]RECENT EVENTS:[/b] ◦ Celebrated Mother's Day with her sons [5/15] [color=transparent]space[/color] [b]PHYSICAL:[/b] ◦ Domestic Feline [main] | [b]health:[/b] 75% — A tall seal-point Ragdoll cat with pale lilac eyes — [b][i]major injuries:[/i][/b] long, healing slashes covering her flanks — [b][i]minor injuries:[/i][/b] n/a [color=transparent]space[/color] [b]PERSONALITY:[/b] astute | affectionate | courteous | cynical | disingenuous feminine | introspective | lively | maternal | passionate paranoid | proud | ruthless | scornful | vindictive [color=transparent]space[/color] [b]RELATIONSHIPS:[/b] ◦ Single | ½ of ______ ◦ Adopted by Snowwhite Dubois ◦ Mentoring Celine & Witchpaw [color=transparent]space[/color] [b]POWERS:[/b] ◦ conjuration | discovered — mastered ◦ super senses | discovered — mastered ◦ super strength | discovered — unmastered ◦ teleportation | discovered — mastered ◦ elemental powers | discovered — mastered — fire elemental powers [color=transparent]space[/color] [b]INTERACTION:[/b] ◦ Attack in [color=grey][b]BOLD GREY[/b][/color] ◦ Mentally difficult | Physically difficult ◦ May Start Fights | Will End Fights | Will Kill [/spoiler]
  • [fancypost=background:; border-top: 4px solid white; border-left: 0px dashed #cc99cc; border-bottom: 13px solid #cc99cc; border-right: 4px double white; padding: 18px; color; white; font-size: 10px; font-family: consolas; border-radius: 30px;] [align=right] [size=19][color=white]------------------>[/color][i][sup][color=#cc99cc]intella[/color][/sup][/i][/size] [/align][fancypost=width: 340px; height: 250px; float: left; color: #eeccee;] [align=right][sub][color=#cc99cc] [size=12][i]ic;;[/i][/size] [/color][/sub][/align]Oh, thank god. Jacob was safe. Oh, [i]thank god. [/i]Jacob was [i]safe. [/i]Hearing the leader's call, Intella snatched her rope spear back up, and quickly shoved it back in her sack. She left the stick-sword on her tail on the way out just in case, but she ultimately felt a strong sense of satisfaction now, and a hint of pride in her group as she marched after her leader. [/fancypost] [fancypost=width: 130px; height: 250px; float: right; color: #eeccee;] [align=right][sub][color=#cc99cc] [size=12][i]ooc;;[/i][/size] [/color][/sub][/align]out [/fancypost] [center][spoiler=info] ```intella ```mute ```14 moons [/spoiler] [spoiler=sack inventory] ?????????? [/spoiler] [/fancypost]