looking for someone or a group of people to do plot/rp a undertale thread ( open to all)

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • I've just recently gotten back into Undertale, so I'm definitely up for it ^^ I do have an idea, but before I bother explaining it, there a few things I'd like to say cause otherwise it might not peek your interest too much! It is a romance plot, I was thinking canonxoc (two sets so we'd each roleplay a canon to be matched with the others oc, unless you would be okay with me being the oc while you just roleplay a canon, but two sets is fine if you'd want -- and split the rest for background) but it'll also just be between us since I prefer private roleplays, does that all work for you?

untitled_by_unendingdreaming-db21arq.png

lιғe can вe вeaυтιғυl.

yoυ нope, yoυ dreaм, yoυ pray...

and yoυ geт yoυr way!

---

ι aм daмaged...

ғar тoo daмaged...

вυт yoυ're noт вeyond repaιr.

untitled_by_skylq-dbu3d3b.png

• Alright! I'll explain it in the best way that I can, just let me know if it's confusing in any way at all xD

This takes place after the Pacifist route once the barrier's been broken -- monsters can now visit and live up on the surface with humans, but most aren't accepting and treat the monsters terribly resulting in a natural distrust from the monsters to them. However, our ocs would be the rare ones that treat the monsters as equals, as people. (depending on the canon, the monsters would obviously be distrusting toward them at first, possibly thinking of it as some trick) but later on they can be shown as more genuine and end up growing closer and all that. (we can change this up any if you have ideas)

Another one I happened to come up with (after reading a fanfiction on Wattpad) -- this takes place during the Genocide route and underground. Frisk/Chara are going around killing monsters as normal (this does also follow the reset thing where Sans remembers each one, but this would be like the 'true' path, the one that won't get reset: or I have an idea to combine both plots to keep it going) But, this one is different - two other humans fall down after. They have the ability to heal monsters that have been slain as long as they have some of their ashes, but it weakens their bodies for every one and characters such as Toriel, Papyrus, etc. take more effort. Basically they'd go around healing monsters that have been taken out, but even so - the monsters are very distrusting toward them after a human went through and killed them all despite having been healed by them. Along the way, they'd grow closer to someone. (we could also change this up by having one of our characters being a monster that specifically only shows up in this route but can help along the way)

My third idea to combine them;; we start out with the Genocide route idea, and after that - it's basically reset into a Pacifist route in which the monsters meet our characters back above the surface after the barriers broken. (and if one is a monster, they just come up with the others) They can feel like they've met before, but don't recall on it just yet due to the problems between monsters and humans. (I hope this makes sense)

I'm honestly fine with either ^^ just sharing my ideas as I come up with them, not the best at explaining either - like I said, if you have questions just ask!

lιғe can вe вeaυтιғυl.

and yoυ geт yoυr way!

---

ι aм daмaged...

ғar тoo daмaged...

• It would, yeah. Frisk/Chara would still be going around ^^ and either one is fine, the third would start out with the complete second idea just morph into the first afterwards and once that one is done!

lιғe can вe вeaυтιғυl.

and yoυ geт yoυr way!

---

ι aм daмaged...

ғar тoo daмaged...

• Alright! If it isn't a problem, could you go ahead and make the thread then? If not, I can make it later when I'm at home ^^

lιғe can вe вeaυтιғυl.

and yoυ geт yoυr way!

---

ι aм daмaged...

ғar тoo daмaged...

• It's fine ^^ I'll have it made within a few hours. But before that, who do you want me to play for your oc? And would you be okay with playing Sans for mine?

lιғe can вe вeaυтιғυl.

and yoυ geт yoυr way!

---

ι aм daмaged...

ғar тoo daмaged...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Reluctant_Raven ().

• Alright, and it's fine ^^ cannon characters can be tricky sometimes, and who might that be?

lιғe can вe вeaυтιғυl.

and yoυ geт yoυr way!

---

ι aм daмaged...

ғar тoo daмaged...

• To be matched with your oc or to just have a lot of interaction?

lιғe can вe вeaυтιғυl.

and yoυ geт yoυr way!

---

ι aм daмaged...

ғar тoo daмaged...

• Okay, I can definitely try to play Chara ^^ maybe your character like... Helps Chara in some way? And somehow she ends up in her own body and coming to the surface with them in the Pacifist route somehow? (After we go through the Genocide ofc)

And I am hopefully going to be home within the next hour, so I'll have that done once I get there and get my oc's form together?

lιғe can вe вeaυтιғυl.

and yoυ geт yoυr way!

---

ι aм daмaged...

ғar тoo daмaged...