Both Our Muses PAFP

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • He nods yes to both of the questions. "Yeah... I-Im Ahi..." He slowly turns back around to her, slowly bringing his gaze up to her face.

Clipside of the pinkeye flight
    I'm not the percent you think survives
    I need sanctuary in the pages of this book
    Gestating with all the other rats
    Nurse said that my skin will need a graft
    I am of pockmarked shapes
    The vermin you need to loathe

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

"two shy guys fighting over a presumed savage. best love triangle" - mrcool909090 2017

• "Well Ahi, this calls for a proper introduction." She straightens her back and stretches out her hand for him to shake. "Names Briella and Im happy to meet you" Briella grins and waits for him to take her hand.

• He shakes her hand shyly. "Nice to meet you to..." He shyly smiles at her.

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

"two shy guys fighting over a presumed savage. best love triangle" - mrcool909090 2017

• "Since... most of my life if I can remember correctly..." He glanced away shyly, though trying his best not to.

((is that to little to work with?))

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

The post was edited 1 time, last by mrcool909090 ().

• "Though..." He seemed deep into thought. "I do remember some sort of thing around my birth of some experements done to me... or something like that. I believe the purpose of the test wasn't to create shapeshifters, it was something like immortality or something. Not sure how one thing led to another though. I had to be knocked out during the bulk of them."

((there is some backstory. If you are wondering why he sounds indiffrent about this rather then not wanting to talk about this is that the really bad experement stuff happened when he was knocked out.))

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• ((bump))

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• Briella felt saddened at his story, but was still struggling to wrap her mind around hoe humans were cruel as to commit experiments on a person. "I-I need to sit down for a moment..." The girl muttered to herself as she controlled her breathing so it could soothe her. 'Why would they do such a thing to a person!? Why?' The short haired girl thought to herself as she glanced at him and asked," A-Are there others like you?"

• "I honestly wouldn't know if there was anyone else. If there was anyone else i was isolated from them for some reason. If I were to guess anything, I would guess that there were multiple people experimented on." He shrugs abit. He looks around to have somewhere to sit.

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• "And um, what happened to the place? Did you escape?" The poor, shaken up girl asked as she controlled her body so it wouldn't tremble from the shock. Her mind was still in turmoil, and she really did want to offer her friend any sort of comfort, but she had been deprived from such things and found herself in an awkward position. Is there any rules on how to comfort someone?

• "Im assuming either thats what happened or someone got me out. One second I was knocked out, the next, I wake up in a random field." He sighs. "I mean, if anyone busted me out, im glad they did, but also leaving me in a field?" He looks down and sighs again.

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• "I guess it has its good. So all this time, you've been able to speak with me, but instead you stayed as a bird..." Briella flickered her eyes towards him, not at all accusing him, just trying to understand whats happening. Her mind ran to the days where she'd spent time with him, but also remembered some of the embarrassing talks that she had told him.

• He nods. "Yeah I guess so. To answer your question, yes. The thing is, I am very bad at social interactions, being in either a lab or forest for most of my life. Thank god I could shapeshift or else I woudn't be here probably. But as another animal, I just feel... diffrent for some reason."

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• "Does it make you feel better?" She asked curious at what his response might be. She herself lacked some social interaction, so she understood what he felt. Briella however, also wanted to know what it was that caused him to approach her.

• "Yeah. And because I have really gotten to know you, I feel abit comftroable. But seeing my display of briliance abit earlier, I think you could assume how comftroable I was"

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• A small laugh escaped her lips as she thought his odd behavior from before. "Hmm, I don't know. For someone who hasn't had a chance to speak with others, I think you did a good job" She replies with a smile. And she meant what she said. Even though he had left abruptly, and had given her a trinket like the other times, it was still great of him to have tried to interact with her.

• "No..." He looks down. "I screwed up a good idea that I had. I should have approached you in the bird form first." He sighs quietly. "There are plently of ways I could have done it better."

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• He nods slowly and smiles very slightly. "Yeah. I guess I did get to do that."

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz