Both Our Muses PAFP

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • What the hell was that? How am I supposed to show her? Wait a second... He suddenly thinks of the idea. He was too embarrassed to carry out with the plan now, but it should work.

((timeskip?))

Clipside of the pinkeye flight
    I'm not the percent you think survives
    I need sanctuary in the pages of this book
    Gestating with all the other rats
    Nurse said that my skin will need a graft
    I am of pockmarked shapes
    The vermin you need to loathe

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

"two shy guys fighting over a presumed savage. best love triangle" - mrcool909090 2017

• Sure~

Disappointed that her bird friend hadn't showed up in the end. She kept the heart shaped wire with her and left the park. The mysterious boy still lingered in her mind and wondered what the purpose was for leaving her with the wire.

• The next day, Ahi is at the same spot in the park, still in human form. He had two pieces of wire. Each, half a heart. Shoe couldn't take this as a coincident, right? Maybe, maybe not.. It would be a better try.

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

"two shy guys fighting over a presumed savage. best love triangle" - mrcool909090 2017

• Once again wanting to meet her friend, she goes to the park without her parents noticing. She arrives at her spot, but this time noticed the young man who had approached her yesterday. Briella stopped in her tracks and wondered if she should go over to him or just walk away. Seeing him present reminded her of the small gift that he had given her before running off, it was in her jewelry box. Briella took note that he had something in his hands and the curiosity of knowing who he was won over causing for her legs to guide her towards him.

• He notices she was approaching him and jumps quickly. "O-Oh. H-Hello there." He looks up at her, somewhat reluctantly. He clenches one of the pieces of wire and puts the other in his pocket.

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• "Hello. Umm, I just wanted to say uh, thanks for the gift that you gave me" Briella spoke softly as she looked off to the side feeling a bit embarrassed. "But umm, I don't get why you gave it to me. Not that I didn't like it! It's just that I've never seen you before" the girl rambled a habit that she did when she was nervous

• "O-Oh. You are welcome... I-I actually have another gift for you... It would... answer... your question..." He gave her the half heart wire.

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• Briella lifted her eyebrows in question and opened her hand so he could place the gift in it. She looked at the half shape, but was still at a loss. She wasn't connecting the dots, all this reminded her of was her bird friend. " Um, I don't get what you are trying to say... Do I know you from somewhere?"

• "Both technically and technically not. You'll see, I guess." He starts walking away, back deeper into the forest.

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• Still confused, she chased after him. Probably a bad idea seeing as this is a stranger and a person that she's never meant, but she really wanted to know who he was. " Wait hold on!" Briella yelled as she followed him into the forest, "What do you mean by technically?!"

• He jumps as she talks. Crap. This isn't what he planned for. What the hell would he do now? "Umm...." He starts to re-evaluate his life choices. "I was just saying things randomly..." She probably didn't believe that.

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• "No speaks random cryptic words to a random stranger, for no apparent reason" Briella argued as she stopped running and stood a couple feet away from him. "Why have you given me these trinkets? I don't understand you"

• "Just... um... how do I explain this..." He thinks long and hard should he just transform in front of her? That seems like the only way to show her right now. He hesitates for a second before transforming into a crow.

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• He transforms back and looks down in embarassment. He had never transformed in front of someone before. He sighs. "Y-You get it?..."

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• "Y-You... Bird, what!?" Briella tried to form a sentence, but couldn't exactly form one. Her mind ran to her feathered friend disappearance, and how this guy had taken the spot. She thought of the trinkets that her bird had given her, and how the ones that he has given her were the same as the crow. She felt the world spin and didn't realize that her she was breathing fast," H-How?... I-It's you"

• He nods shyly. "Yeah... I-Its fine if you run away now... I get it..."

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• Briella felt a pang of sympathy towards the boy, but that didn't stop her mind from running wild. "I-I'm not..." she took a deep breath so her voice wouldn't sound as shaken up. "I'm not leaving. Sorry if I—uh gave that impression. I'm just really confused" Briella spoke hoping that her words wouldn't harm him

• "I-It's fine... I get it..." He hand her the other half heart wire before turning away, getting embarassed by the whole situation.

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• Briella muttered a small thank you when he placed the trinket in her hand. "Umm... Do you uh– Do you have a name? Or something that I can call you by?" The short haired girl asked almost sheepish. She had always referred to him as birdy, but now knowing that he could change into a human made her want to call him by his actual name. "Also...umm, Will you still be hanging out with me?" She was afraid to think that he would leave her. She didn't have many friends and the situation with her parents was still the same. Her only way to bring a light of happiness into her life were her moments with the animals, but now that she knew his secret she wasn't sure if this meant that he would be leaving. Having spent a lot of time reading books as entertainment made her imagination run wild.