Both Our Muses PAFP

The winners of the latest giveaway are: Rose Petals and Azeda!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Dragonball Fighter Z! Check here for more info!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Chara (Undertale)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Vampyre! Check here for more info!
  • He finishes up the trail mix, cawing happily more after he finished. He looks back up at her and caws happily again.

Clipside of the pinkeye flight
    I'm not the percent you think survives
    I need sanctuary in the pages of this book
    Gestating with all the other rats
    Nurse said that my skin will need a graft
    I am of pockmarked shapes
    The vermin you need to loathe

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

"two shy guys fighting over a presumed savage. best love triangle" - mrcool909090 2017

• Briella smiles at it and and lifts her hand to run her fingers through it's feathers," You're a rather smart bird... How come I haven't seen you around before!" The young girl asked as she fiddled with the clip that he had given her. She would of remembered seeing the crow in the park since she takes it upon herself to remember the creatures and interact with them.

• He wanted to shrug but that would ruin the illusion of him being a bird. He chirps happier as she pets him.

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

"two shy guys fighting over a presumed savage. best love triangle" - mrcool909090 2017

• "Mr. Bird, would you mind going on a walk with me?" The short haired girl asked as she got up and fixed her skirt. "You can use my shoulder to be on if you don't want to fly" She suggested tapping her shoulder. She was in the mood for taking a walk around the woods and hoped that her bird friend could go with her

• He caws again and starts to fly up onto her shoulder. He caws after he is on her shoulder.

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• Briella takes that as her cue and goes on her walk," I've always liked coming the parks" She explains making a bit of small talk. "My parents used to bring me the forest a lot, which explains why I come here to clear my mind. Majority of my happy moments in life have always been surrounded by nature. The tree and animals ... it just catches my attention and makes me feel happy"

• ((should we timeskip to after a few weeks of the exchange?))

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• ((you mind starting the thing?))

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• Her parents had been home for a couple hours, but as always, they hadn't really spoken to her. With a sigh, Briella got a small box of crackers and headed out of the house. The house didn't have the warmth that it once had, which just saddens her thus resulting in her heading to the park/ forest to clear her mind.

• But this time the bird wasn't there. Well technically the bird wasn't there, that is. He was actually in the forest just outside of the park, in his human form. He was contemplating weather or not to meet her in his human form.

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• Briella arrived at the park and was saddened to find her bird friend absent. He was always on time and found it odd that he wasn't waiting for on their bench. "How odd... Maybe he'll be here soon" She muttered to herself and placed the bag she was carrying next to her as she sat on the bench. She wondered what sort of object her feather friend would bring this time.

• He held in his hand a metal wire. Somewhat heart shaped, but sloppily made as well. He clenches his grip on it, not enough to bend it more but enough to hide it. He then, somewhat reluctantly, exits the trees and makes his way to the bench as a human.

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• Briella waited for her bird to arrive and swung her feet seeing as she wasn't tall enough to reach the ground. She looked over at the park and smiled softly to herself as she watched a few of the cities children play around in the playground.

• He gets to the bench and sits near the side of it not on it. after abit of sitting he gets up and looks at her. "Oh, hello." He smiles a little bit.

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• The young girl frowned and looked over to the person beside her. "Um... Hello?" She greeted confused. She's never seen the person in front of her before and wondered what his reason for greeting her could be. He looked to be a bit taller than her, but he seemed nervous about something. "Can I help you with something?" Briella asked nicely,with a small smile at her lips.

• He paused for a moment. What the hell was he supposed to do now? She was probably confused who he was. If he gave her the gift in the wrong way he would probably come off as a stalker. But what was the right way to present it? He just sat there, the wire clenched in his fist.

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• Still confused, the smile at her lips vanished. She tilts her head and looks around the park wondering he might be waiting on someone," Um... Is there someone that you are waiting for?" She asked hoping he could at least give her a clue to what he wanted. Briella was starting to feel uncomfortable and was contemplating on leaving or waiting a bit more for her friend.

• "I..." He felt way too embarrassed for his own good. He places the metal wire on her lap, gets up, and runs away, extremely embarrassed. Would that give the correct message to her? Probably not. But there is always a chance, right?

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• Briella looked down at her lap and picked up the small wire that he had given her. "Wait!" She shouted as she got up, but made no move to chase after him seeing as he was too quick for her. "Why would he give me this?" Briella muttered to herself as she played with in her hand. It was an oddly shaped heart, but still cute.