HEART IS BEATING HEAVILY | joiner

• [center]

i dont wanna hurt your heart, my dear

but if i've gotta cut you, oh i will— tags

Alexander wasn't sure about this. Well, he was sure that this may end up being terrible. He may wind up getting hurt or killed because the group he was headed to was a bunch of cannibals. Wait, he had to calm down, It wouldn't be that great if he was seen freaking out over nothing before he was accepted. If he was. After all, they could just kill him on sight and use him as decoration. Which, all of this was probably just his imagination running wild, and offering worst case scenarios, but he couldn't help it.

He hadn't realized he was almost past the border until one white paw had almost been planted past it. Jumping with this sudden thought, he pulled his paw back quickly, as if the ground may burn him if he touched it while he was still a loner. His glowing eyes searched the land around him, hoping to see some sort of creature. After a few moments, he gave up; if there was one, they hadn't appeared yet. He'd have to wait.

@NATHANIEL [fancypost=background:#COLORHERE;height:1px;padding:0;width:450px;]

• [center][fancypost= width: 450px; text-align: justify;][size=11][font=timesnewroman]Catching sight of an unfamiliar creature at the borders, Sweetophelia immediately changed courses to approach. As the BlizzardClan leader drew nearer, she refocused her sight on him, realising that he was a hellhound, one with horns, four eyes, and a strange golden colour running down his face. A hellhound was unusual enough, but the other features only added to his image of unworldliness. "Hey," Sweetophelia spoke up, noticing the nervous air attached to him; she quietly took a seat. "This is BlizzardClan territory. Can I help you?"
    space

• [center]

The arrival of a cat made Alexander relax some; he was so much taller, and if the other did decide to attack, he could easily get away. Not that he thought she would; she seemed nice enough. For now, anyways. Wait, he still hadn't answered the question."Oh, uh, I kinda wanted to join? If that would be okay?" The words were hesitant, and awkward, and he still wasn't sure about this; his voice lowered some during the second question until it was near a mutter, and he tried to get himself to relax some more; not that it would work at the moment.[fancypost=background:#COLORHERE;height:1px;padding:0;width:450px;]

• [center][fancypost=bgcolor= transparent; bordercolor= transparent; height:; width: 420px; text-align: justify;][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][size=12]Nathaniel had tried to make a habit of visiting the borders often. When there were strangers there, someone was needed to speak with them, and it was a simple way of giving back to his adoptive home. Drawing near the border, the dark serval's hazel gaze swept past Sweetophelia, focusing on the large hellhound. Alexander looked...interesting, to put it mildly, and he seemed somewhat anxious. What could have made such a powerful looking creature so nervous? "Of course it would be okay," Nathaniel responded, stretching his teeth in a polite smile. "I'm Nathaniel." He paused briefly, waiting to receive a name in response, and added, "Welcome to BlizzardClan."

• [center]

The arrival of a serval made Alexander pause. But thiscouldn't have been the same serval, right? Surely someone would have happened before then. It seemed that he wasn't so lucky, though; it took a moment to recognize the other, and the mixed emotions that went across his face wasn't possible to hide. Fear, mostly, from the time that he had been in his birth body and-

Alexander's gaze went to the one who had first arrived, almost pleading. Please. He wanted to say something, anything, but words failed him with the pounding of his heart and how dry his mouth was. He didn't want to answer. He wanted to curl up in a ball and just stay like that. He wanted to get away. Go somewhere, anywhere, that the other wouldn't find him. But he also wanted to confront the serval. Tell of what he had done. Hurt him until he couldn't move, until he couldn't hurt anyone else.

"Alexander.But I can go by Alex too. " His words were forced, and mostly directed towards the first feline. He couldn't look at the serval. He wouldn't. He couldn't do this, he needed to get away, go on a tour of the territory or something, just as long as it was away from the serval.[fancypost=background:#COLORHERE;height:1px;padding:0;width:450px;]

• [center][fancypost=bgcolor= transparent; bordercolor= transparent; height:; width: 420px; text-align: justify;][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][size=12]If Alexander had been in the same body Nathaniel had met him in, perhaps the name would have meant something, but alone, nothing about the name Alexander stood out. Their relationship had been long ago, and although it might have affected the younger male, to Nathaniel, it had long ago faded. Alex had been another boy, and he'd been nice, but he wasn't as memorable as Nate's first, and he had no reason to expect him here. BlizzardClan was a safety net, a place where he seemed to be a regular, upstanding member, free to look at who he chose without anyone the wiser.

Alexander hadn't hid the sudden fear that had flickered across his face, and it confused Nate. Jacob had also been unhappy to see him, but Jacob was a tiny pup, homesick for his mother. Why did the hellhound seem so upset? He glanced questioningly toward Sweet, as though she might know what had startled the newcomer, and brightly tried, "Do you want a look around?" Alexander looked as though he could use a cool drink, but Nathaniel wasn't sure how to approach that, so he fell back on the tried questions instead.

• [center][fancypost= bgcolor= opacity: 0.5; borderwidth=0px; width: 450px;][font=times new roman][align=justify]//nate noo
    aaa but welcome to blizzardclan!! & mobile

Pierce arrived soon after Nathaniel, smiling, just in time to see Alexander's shift in emotion. Lips twisting into a frown, he placed himself beside Sweetophelia and cast her a quizzical look. What had happened? His tail swished in confusion, though he said nothing as of right now. If the vice-leader was aware of Nathaniel's ill-intents toward children, his opinion would definitely be different. While he quite liked the other serval, what he did - what he even thought of doing - to kids was wrong, and Pierce would make sure he knew that. No more kids for Nate.

But he didn't know, so Nathaniel was just a kind, polite man, not sick, not a creep that Pierce would have to keep away from children. No, for as of right now, Nathaniel was just a friend of Pierce's, and it would likely remain that way. Following along with the older serval, he spoke as well. "Alex? That's a nice name," he purred, as he usually did when someone introduced themselves. "I'm Pierce, the vice-leader around here. There's a lot of cool stuff here, if you'd like to check it out," offered the tom hopefully, looking up at the hellhound with a small smile.

• [center]

Maybe Alexander was a little cruel, but he almost wanted to see the look on Nathaniel's face if the serval realized. But he didn't, likely due to his new body, and the Hellhound was almost disappointed. But he still didn't dare look over, that.wild panic still beating in his heart and making him sick and making him want to run. Somewhere, anywhere. The question, from the last one that he wanted to talk to, alarmed him. "Oh, n-no, I'm fine!" His words were rushed and even then, Alexander was forcing a fake smile onto his face. Anyone with eyes could see that it was fake; panic was still obvious in his glowing gaze, and he didn't make eye contact with the others. He had to excuse himself, and get away. "I'm actually kinda tired, so is it okay if I just look around later?" His voice was desperate, pleading, almost; just let him go, please. He turned towards another, a third feline, and once again that forced smile was pressed on his face. It would have been an actual smile, but considering the company, he couldn't manage it. The other serval seemed nice, and was a great distraction for Alexander, who wouldn't have to look at the one just yet. "It's nice to meet you, Pierce." It was nice meeting the others...Well, some of them, but it wasn't enough yo help the panic that was still threatening to rise up as bile.[fancypost=background:#COLORHERE;height:1px;padding:0;width:450px;]

• [center][fancypost=background-color:;border:0px;width:500px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.4;]If she knew their history, Imperia would have stepped in an protected the anxious creature at the border. She would have been the first to do something about Nathaniel. That was just the way she was: altruistic and empathetic. Nothing quite gave her strength like standing up for people who could not stand up for themselves. Otherwise, she was shy and spineless; a coward. Of course, it mattered not what the she-wolf would do, because she was completely oblivious and therefore as useless as she believed herself to be. Imperia hated bystanders, but did it make her a hypocrite to unintentionally be one without her knowledge? Who knows?

The young paladin trotted over, petite frame drifting gracefully across the terrain in that peculiar, floating way she moved. It was both graceful and ghostly. She was drawn to the crowd like a moth to flame, curious to see who the newcomer was. Silver eyes flickered across the stranger's figure, studying him with interest. He looked just as nervous as she was.A kindred spirit. A tiny smile tugged at her lips, transforming her narrow visage into something less gloomy and timid. "I could show you a place where you can rest?" offered the girl in soft voice. She offered him a reserved smile. "T-there are plenty of empty huts that you might like." Hopefully that did not come off as creepy. Peri did not know why it would, but it was always a fear of hers that people might mistake her polite attitude for something else. Which was absurd, considering that she was probably the most honest an naive person in the clan above the age of a child. "My name is Imperia, by the way. It is a pleasure to meet you, Alexander."

[fancypost=border-width:0; font-size: 8pt; text-align: center; line-height: 95%; width:450px;] ✧ — YOU WRITE MY NAME ON YOUR WALLS /[color=#fff] TAGS

LOVER BE GOOD TO ME

( imperia arceneau | loner | penned by crow )

• [center]

do you want to go first
    'cause i'm happy to wait — tags

Jacob often enjoyed picking one person to follow around for a day or so. He didn't like being alone all day and he now knew a few individuals that he was happy to follow about. Today that person was Imperia. The little pup was trailing a little bit behind, having been distracted by a smaller blob running around. Now, though, he realized the blob he knew as Imperia had gone along and he was quick to pick up the pace, running to meet her. "Ria, Ria, Ria!" He would call as he dashed along. As usual, his vision would grow even more blurry than usual as he ran and he was only stopped when he ran into someone that was gathered around. He'd fall down but was quick to get back on his paws, looking curiously towards the blob he didn't recognize the scent or voice of.[fancypost=background:#c0e4ff;height:1px;padding:0;width:450px;]

12547-aesthetic2-png12549-jacob4-gif12548-aesthetic1-png

*:・゚✦ — in my dreams it's all real and my heart has so much to reveal

• [center][fancypost= width: 450px; text-align: justify;][size=11][font=timesnewroman]Sweetophelia smiled quietly when Alexander professed his interest in joining BlizzardClan, her pale lilac eyes briefly flittering over towards Nathaniel and the other BlizzardClanners as they approached. A new clanmate was always a pleasing and welcomed development. "I'm Sweetophelia Targaryen, by the way," the BlizzardClan leader spoke up to introduce herself, nodding softly. "If you ever have any questions about BlizzardClan, feel free to come talk to me anytime."
    space