BHR GENERAL CHAT & PLOT THREAD!

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • sorry for the inactivity for the past 4 days, there was a family emergency! I'm gonna start cracking out some replies now tho !

no matter how hard I pray --------------------- SIGNS OF WARNING STILL REMAIN

- -

made by checkers

• So, since that raid thread is kinda dying out - shall I just assume that the rescue was successful and bring Krymson back? :P

CHARACTER GALLERIA || In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey, you should see me in a crown.

For my original writing, take a look at Muse Bunny

• Hey guys

Long time no see

I've been thinking and I think it's about time that Schneeps dies and is reborn to a more suitable persona. I do miss being in the rouges even if it's been months since I've actually spoken around here.

Call Me Dark

Contact me for any needed information

Trad & Non Trad Rper

tumblr_pcdy8claYJ1tf87m6o1_540.gif

• Hey Dark!!

We'd love to have Schneeps back aaa

Last time I roleplayed with him was with Assassin during the BHR x Exiles war

blackheart rogues | pract. student | information

• why does that feel like ages ago

I felt like I was super cringe when I posted with him back then.

But yea, I just need to figure out what I'm going to do to make it happen. I never got to roleplay as the sane side so I'm hoping this'll give me a chance.

Call Me Dark

Contact me for any needed information

Trad & Non Trad Rper

tumblr_pcdy8claYJ1tf87m6o1_540.gif

• @/Dimi I’m up for some plots !!

I’d love to see shneeps around in whatever form/persona you put him in!!

I’ve always admired how developed he is <3

AND IVE TRAINED MYSELF TO GIVE UP ON THE PAST

cause i've frozen time between hearses and caskets

bhr/veil/Solaris | storage. | IC OPINIONS | played by kedamono.

• literally i am down for almost everything, other then extreme torment. and/or death. She is an ancient woman, with a very long lineage of egyptian royalty and is the mother to many children and grandmother to a shit ton of grandchildren. She is still able to concieve, so if anyone wants a litter woth dimi I'd be down at plotting that out. But whatever you have in mind. Im literally an open book when it comes to plots xD

GOTTA KISS MYSELF I'M SO PRETTY !

dimitria rose diabolus \ MUTATED DIREWOLF \ ancient goddess \ tags

• I'm up for any plots/interactions ! I don't think crownpaw and Ver have interacted very much sadly :(

Welcome <3

AND IVE TRAINED MYSELF TO GIVE UP ON THE PAST

cause i've frozen time between hearses and caskets

bhr/veil/Solaris | storage. | IC OPINIONS | played by kedamono.

• they haven't much no! Crown respects her though and sees someone who he wants to be in her though, so that's something? haha

oh hey welcome! i love Rene's name oh my gosh!

❝ I SEE THE FIRE IN YOUR EYES, GENTLE BLUE ❞

eight months \ practitioner student \ blackguard \ blackhearted rogues \ penned by @holmes