BHR GENERAL CHAT & PLOT THREAD!

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • hey friends sorry this is coming so late but i'm going to go on a little hiatus from agrelos ! this doesn't mean, however, that i will be dropping pluto, i just need some time to regain my muse for him! thanks for everything and i'll be back soon ! <33

- it can just be assumed that pluto hurt himself and got a little infection so he's going to be staying in the medicine den for a little bit !

• didnt realize I hadnt tracked this yet oop

• ah, im here. anyone what a thread with Crim?

you take my hand

and you say you've changed

but, boy, you know your begging don't fool me

• oops late track, sorry for being inactive it's been quite the last few weeks lmfao

creepin' around like no one knows

think you're so criminal.。.:*゚:*:✼✿

• ahhh I apologize for not getting any posts up before I left, I'm just super tired. See y'all when I get back!

I def won't be offended if apollo gets demoted or temp demoted since Im gonna be gone for like 2 weeks

-- TANTALIZING GLOW

UNBOUNDED CURIOSITY

26 months - domestic feline - Dark Dynasty - BHR - tags - penned by sade

• ah sorry i was inactive i had surgery but thank you for the promotion and i will be posting shortly <3

you take my hand

and you say you've changed

but, boy, you know your begging don't fool me

• i think,,, i'm gonna try to bring her back

but like kinda different

i just gotta figure out what I'm gonna do with her plot since antii/driftingpaw is gone :'((

anywho I hope she lasts longer than a week lmao

the sky is overcast and i'm sorry ∘✧*

ONE MORE OR ONE LESS NOBODY'S WORRIED

• welcome / welcome back to everyone!! <3 nice to have y'all around again

if anyone wants to plot with fox, just lmk ;3

you are loved more than you know i hereby pledge all of my days to prove it so

f. sacarver-andromeda | saturnstar x nico | reincarnation of rockfox weaver | ref | heartkeeper + practitioner's student

• Very very late welcome back Velv! I just realized i stopped following this

We'd love to have you and Chaotic back <3

Maybe Fox and Ver can have a little apprentice assessment thing (a practice one) ;0

• @ keda: yES absolutely !!

f. sacarver-andromeda | saturnstar x nico | reincarnation of rockfox weaver | ref | heartkeeper + practitioner's student

• ・゚ ✦ °- quick lil' track with this gorl ;oo

HEY, BURN IT UP LIKE YOU'RE GONNA SET EVERYTHING ON FIRE

HEY, TURN IT UP UNTIL THE DAWN IS GONE —————————— •°ˎˊ˗

cherrybomb jones free luciano the blackheart rogues blackstep tags plot penned by puppy

• hi!! welcome!!