BHR GENERAL CHAT & PLOT THREAD!

• [size=8]Okay, so this is where you can come to chat with everyone in general, HOWEVER, you are also welcome to make your own personal chat threads ( ex Chat & Plot With Blackops!) if you find that the general chat moves to quickly for you, that way your also able to socialize at your own pace with members :)

So, hi everyone! I'm Dizzy, and I RP Blackops!

• Tracking!

Hello! I'm officer! So I'm planning to be joining soon- Probable tomorrow with a new Oc of mine named Arson. A salty rabbit that burns stuff. xP
    So.. erm.. Hi! Can't wait to see everyones characters!

My activity is really weird. Sorry!

• Welcome Officer, glad to have you! If you ever want to plot just let me know, I'm always up for RPing :)

We are still really slow since im bringing the board back from the dead, so if you have any RP buddies that might be interested in joining feel free to tag them in the guide :)

• :) Cool Dizzy, I'm up for roleplays whenever. I'm afraid i don't know anyone that might want to join. But I'll keep a eye out.

Also. Blurry. I'm loving the king George Theme. xP I just felt the need to say that. I also noticed the thomas jefferson part in his tags. And I'm wondering if that relationship is as fabulous as I'm imagining.

• thank you!

their realationship was amazing, but thomas got dropped

for plots sake i'm having george be really hung up of thomas and lowkey heartbroken :)

DON'T GET CUT ON MY EDGES

i'm the king of everything

— king george | fuck up | vampire | asshole™ | played by blurry —

• hey guys!

woodenclaw here with imali; she was a master-at-arms waaay back in the day here(at least, it feels like a long time ago) when balaur led the clan. she's returning today and i'm excited to have her back and come back here!!

• So glad to have some people here to chat with!! The meeting is up now if you guys want to check it out. I'm going to be looking for High Positions all this week, so hopefully I will be able to promote some/ALL of you next meeting, lol.

Also, The Rogues are going to be rekindling an old rivalry with Stormaclan as of next weekend once our activity has gone up a little, so stick around for that epic drama as well!

• Track~

You won't see me at all after this in the chat thread, probably. I read chats, I just don't..chat. Anywho, this group seems great so far!

[center]Information
    [spoiler]Etheria Ophiel (True Name) | Female | Heterosexual | 12 months old (ages real time) | "Traveler" | Former White Mage of the Paradigm | Former Associate/Runner in Vivienne's Drug Ring | Currently wearing a green masquerade mask | Brown Wolf | One Blue Eye, One Brown | Takes meth to soothe phobia | No Powers | Medium Physically | Medium Mentally | Current Theme[/spoiler][/center]
  • i know i just joined with george,, and am aiming for a hp,, but i possibely got a concussio today so i won't be on much in the oncoming days to heal and such :))

just wanted to let ya know

DON'T GET CUT ON MY EDGES

i'm the king of everything

— king george | fuck up | vampire | asshole™ | played by blurry —

• Oh goodness. Arson's going to get his behind kicked if a fight starts with Stormclan. Lmao. I'm excited!

Oh no! What happened? Are you alright Blurry? I hope you get better soon!

• Welcome to the group! :D

Also, So sorry about my inactivity lately. I had some work i had to do and was busy most of the week. I'm free now though! If anyone wants a thread with Arson.

• i joined this group so i could have a slow-going board, but boy oh boy.... i did not know what i was getting into lol. maybe a litter that ppl could adopt would increase the number of members?

• I don't see why not. Does anybody know where Dizzy is?

[center]Information
    [spoiler]Etheria Ophiel (True Name) | Female | Heterosexual | 12 months old (ages real time) | "Traveler" | Former White Mage of the Paradigm | Former Associate/Runner in Vivienne's Drug Ring | Currently wearing a green masquerade mask | Brown Wolf | One Blue Eye, One Brown | Takes meth to soothe phobia | No Powers | Medium Physically | Medium Mentally | Current Theme[/spoiler][/center]
  • ahhhh sorry for my inactivity school's been kicking my ass

imali could maybe produce some bbys for people. they'd be hp related cause she's a past hp so yeah

• i could get heyday some cousins, though he's not hp. maybe we should wait for dizzy to start promoting ppl so that we can write "hp blackheart rogues adoptions" instead of npc x npc ones