stormclan ~ roleplay ~ semi-advanced ~ members only ~ signups inside

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!
  • ((i'm just kind of waiting for tinypaw's mentor at the moment. unless anyone else wants to interact!))

neurodivergent // autism spectrum // sapphic gray-ace // she/her

@ prunella on wcarpg

• water !

Oakstar nodded her head with a soft smile. "I know what it's like for your life to change. My sister and I ventured from our Twoleg home and found this place. We were convinced to join and we never lived easily since." She paused, and her green eyes searched Mark up and down. "There's a queen I know who's very patient. She'd be perfect to show you around. Ginger tabby with green eyes. See if you can go find her - her name's Squirrelnose." Again, Oakstar paused. Then she smiled, and explained, "A queen is a she-cat who's either taking care of kits or going to have kits. I do believe Squirrelnose is expecting."

Bramblesky nodded, leaping forward to help Redwing tunnel under. Her stocky and muscular build helped, and before long there was a hole leading to the other side of the fence. The she-cat inhaled softly. "This is too easy. Let's be careful, sound good?" Bramblesky glanced at the deputy, restraining herself from moving forward without the tom now. He may have been joking, but he was indeed a higher rank.

Squirrelnose yelped oddly loudly, possibly alerting Mark and Oakstar to her presence. She hadn't been expecting Oakstar to entrust her of all cats. She was often complaining about the pains in her stomach and retreating to Tinypaw's den to get some herbs for it. She scrambled a little distance away and swiftly resumed her grooming, trying to look normal.

Blackpad sighed. "As good as it's ever gonna get. How's your, uhm...collecting?" //blackpad was rushed sorry

[center]

[ gemini | gryffindor | ordinary cadet ]

Please bear in mind that from the 25th - 28th of August I will be camping in Great Yarmouth. I don't know if I will be active due to the fact I don't know if my data will last or if my mum or one of my sisters will let me use their hotspot, and if I am it certainly won't be to do much. Sorry for any inconvenience!

• mark nodded, walking out of the camp. spotting a orange tabby across from the den, he padded over. "oh, hey, are you sq- squirrelnose?" he was obviously a bit nervous, because he was still biting his lip. he hated feeling weak sometimes, but he couldn't be that way now. he thought of chica suddenly, and he just wanted to burst into tears. and it looked like it, too.

redwing looked at their work, then back at bramblesky. he nodded. "yeah. too easy. let's go on ahead, but watch where you're walking." deciding to go first, the tom squeezed through the hole, emerging out on the other side. glancing around, he whispered. "okay, you're good to go!"

[color=transparent]-

makaio

• water !

Oakstar smiled and went about her own business, thinking in her den. //low muse

Bramblesky inhaled softly. She waited until Redwing gave her the 'okay', then struggled through. She was far larger than the tom, so she struggled a bit but managed. Her head swung around immediately. She was on high alert. "I don't like this place. Let's only stick around for a few more minutes." The warrior snorted, beginning to slowly move toward the building.

Squirrelnose glanced up, a little surprised he'd actually come up to her instead of just leaving. "You look distressed. Are you okay?" Her concern had made the queen forget to confirm her name, and when she remembered it had been a few seconds longer than it should have been. "Oh, TempestClan. Y-yeah, I'm Squirrelnose. Squirrelnose is me. You're...Mark?" A friendly smile crossed the orange female's jaws. A look of surprise crossed her face at a slightly visible kick in her stomach, but she quickly resumed her welcoming expression.

[center]

Please bear in mind that from the 25th - 28th of August I will be camping in Great Yarmouth. I don't know if I will be active due to the fact I don't know if my data will last or if my mum or one of my sisters will let me use their hotspot, and if I am it certainly won't be to do much. Sorry for any inconvenience!

• Berryblossom nodded in affirmation. "It's going well, actually. The flowers I've been waiting for bloomed early this new leaf." She smiled at him and curled her paws under her chest. She probably would entertain herself with some hunting later on, as there was nothing to prepare for as of righ now. "Oh! I was going to mention to Oakstar that there were some good looking voles near the meadow, but then she was distracted by that new cat and I never got the chance. Do you mind passing on the message for me?"

• LOOK - A WILD MARK IN HIS NATURAL HABITAT

mark shook his head, forcing a grin. "oh, I'm fine, thanks. just thinking about my dog chica..." shaking his head, he then tilted it. "the leader, uh, oakstar, wanted me to come to you for a tour." at least he wasn't the only one nervous. sighing, he flinched when his tail flicked. he kept forgetting he could do that.

redwing nodded in agreement. padding closer to the building, he saw something that was clear, so they could see inside. looking at bramblesky, he padded over to it, and what he saw would scar him for the rest of his life. everything that was needed for scientific research was there; needles, tools, and knives. but what scared him the most were the cages; there were so many cats, and on the floor were bodybags for the dead ones. backing up, he looked at bramblesky, pure terror on his face. "we gotta get out of here. NOW!" just when he said the last word, sirens blared. yowling, he ran straight for the fence, diving underneath the fence. he felt the wires dig deep into his skin as he wiggled out, and when he was free, he turned back to bramblesky. "hurry!"

-

makaio

• water !

Bramblesky yelped and scrambled after Redwing. She heard shouts and footsteps, but didn't hesitate. When she glanced at the hole, she thought of how long it took her to get through. Instead, Bramblesky called over, "I've got a quicker way over! You don't wait for me - get going!" And she shot off to a stack of boxes nearby, leaping nimbly onto them so she could hop over the fence without fail.

Squirrelnose blinked. A tour? Then she snapped back into reality and smiled. "A tour, yes. It's not like you really need to know much - each tunnel leads to a different den. You'll learn eventually. I'm more interested in you and your backstory, though."

//replying with blackpad later, this is rushed

[center]

• TINYPAW

Rising from her haunches, Tinypaw stretches each hind-leg languorously, finishing up tending to the maintenance of the herbs. Jaws parting widely in a yawn, she steps warily out from the medicine den, observing the camp. It seemed every other cat had someone to talk to -- besides her.

It's my fault, anyway, she reminds herself, I don't really talk to other cats.

Padding into the clearing, she makes her way to the fresh-kill pile and picks through it. This was one of the luxuries of being a medicine cat apprentice -- all the prey you could eat, and you didn't even have to catch it for yourself! She selects a juicy looking mouse from the pile and settles back to tuck in.

neurodivergent // autism spectrum // sapphic gray-ace // she/her

@ prunella on wcarpg

• DREAM.

ooc > whoops, sorry for not posting, guys. thought I responded.

redwing shook his head, calling out. "I'm not leaving without you!" watching her jumped up on the boxes with surprising agility, he waited until she hit the ground and started running. chasing after her, he tore across the grass, panting. "we have to make sure they don't follow us to camp! we need to split up. I'll go left, you go right! meet back here when they're gone!" without waiting for a response, he turned left, running into the bushes. he heard large footsteps behind him, and he willed himself to go faster. spotting a tree with a large hole in the bottom of the trunk, he ran inside, going to the back of the hollow. he heard the twolegs run past the tree, as it had obviously not seen him. waiting a few minutes, he emerged and ran towards where the two had split up.

mark looked down at his paws, which made him look back up at the other feline. "well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to tell you. I don't know if you'd believe me; but I was a human- uh, a twoleg, as you guys apparently call us- er, them- before. I was in a lab where they turned me into a cat. you probably heard the rest of the details, seeing as you were outside the den." the tom had scented squirrelnose, but he hadn't known it was her. now close, he could tell it was her who was outside. he wasn't as stupid as he seemed.

makaio

• water !

Bramblesky smiled briefly then nodded, shooting off to the right. One pair of heavy footsteps followed her. She felt something scrape her side. Being a stocky cat, she lacked speed. Growling, she batted whatever had hit her with unsheathed claws and heard a cry of pain. She then struggled up a tree and waited. It took longer than expected, but finally Bramblesky hit the floor again and padded back to the meeting place. She was glad to see Redwing safe and sound when she got there. "Sorry for the hold-up, it was relentless."

Squirrelnose listened in fascination. She hesitated for a few moments after the story had been finished, processing it as best she could in her cat mind. After all, to her, a lab was just another twoleg toy. "Sounds rough. And yeah, you're right. I was outside the den. I may be an upcoming mother, but curiousity always gets the best of me." She paused for a moment, then smiled brightly. "I believe you, so how about you drop that little thing on your back? You won't get accepted here carrying that around. Also, I've got to get a cat to show you around the territory. Oh, and you HAVE to try a mouse!"

[center]

• DREAM.

redwing sighed in relief when bramblesky appeared, and he wasn't really paying attention when he pressed himself against her. he was just relieved the feline was alright. "well, thank starclan you are alright. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let a clanmate die on my orders." padding back to camp, he instantly went to oakstar's den when they arrived. "we found the place. some type of lab, but we were chased. we lead the twolegs away from the camp, so no need to worry." he added. "but I don't know what this 'mark fischbach' figure went through, but it must've been through the dark forest. whatever he told you, he's gotta be serious." redwing said, looking at bramblesky. hopefully she agreed with what he said.

mark blinked. "it's one of the only things I have left." he said, motioning to his backpack; and glasses. he needed those things. they smelled of chica and his friends. how he knew what they smelled like, he'd never know. at the sentence of "eating mouse," he gagged. "no thanks; I rather starve" when squirrelnose said she was a mother, he raised an imaginary eyebrow. "you're expecting a kid- uh, kids?" he forgot that cats gave birth to, usually, more than one kit.

makaio

• water !

Oakstar's attention was immediately drawn to her deputy and sister, and she listened closely, nodding her head slowly. "I see. It is a far enough distance from our camp, though? We are well-hidden, so I am only worried about our cats finding it and raising suspicions enough to start a riot." The brown tabby turned to Bramblesky.

Bramblesky smiled shortly at Redwing then nodded and returned to camp with him. She backed up his report with a short nod, then cleared her throat. "It's not too close, but a curious border patrol may catch a glimpse of the walls and decide to investigate."

Squirrelnose tilted her head to one side. "Well, now that you're a cat, surely prey will taste better than when you were a twoleg?" The ginger she hardly thought to sniff Mark's backpack - at least not yet. "That's your choice I suppose. Also, I am expecting kits. I don't know what 'kids' are, but I'm guessing you mean kits. They won't come for a while though, since I've not long been pregnant." Then Chica's scent wafted to her nose and a look of fear crossed her face. She didn't move, but did begin to tremble. "Did you, uh...perhaps, did you live with a dog...?"

[center]

• Bone pushed past trees until the strong scent of cats filled his nose. He pushed on until he could hear voices then he entered. "Hello?" He meowed glancing around he could see some cats as he padded into the camp. The eyes of cats burned holes in him.
    Ivory stayed at his father's side his eyes wide as he stared around at all the cats. Bone's eyes were drawn to cats who were speaking. Inside of a den or some sort he came forward. He flicked his ears stopping at the den's entrance his fluffy white fur prickling slightly.. I think I just walked in on something important.. Bone thought his fluffy tail waving behind him.

(Bone just walked right into his sister's clan XD)

John Adams?

I know him

That can't be

That's that little guy who spoke to me all those years ago

What was it '85?

That poor man they're going to eat him alive

Edgelord that's been here since 2014 / Female creep / I'm obsessed with Hamilton

Lies Leader Coyote241

• DREAM.

mark lifted an imaginary eyebrow when she referred to chica. "a dog? yeah, her name is chica. she's the sweetest little puppo in the whole world." he sighed. the tom missed his old life desperately, but maybe he could adjust to... whatever the heck life this was. maybe he was dreaming. yeah, he bet he was dreaming. but then, he froze. 'I can't dream up this type of stuff. my mind isn't that crazy.' looking back to squirrelnose, he nodded slowly. "uh, kits, right. you had..." he fumbled for the right word. "you went and did it with another cat?" there, that sounded better.

redwing looked at oakstar. "I think we should tell our trusted warriors to never go in that area, and assign them most of the leading patrols. it'll only be easier for all of us." he said, looking around. //low muse for redwing rip

makaio

• water !

Oakstar nodded slowly. "Yes...that seems to be the best solution. Redwing, you can pick out who you think are our most trusted warriors. Tell them about this, and make sure they know they're to be given a bigger responsibility. Bramblesky, how about you go with him? You were both there after all."

Squirrelnose blushed a little. She was thankful for her ginger fur covering her heated face. "Um, yes. But it's not what you think. He didn't really turn out to be the one for me, so I'm willing to raise these kits on my own. Unless I were to meet someone else." Squirrelnose cringed again. "Please do not speak of dogs here. Dogs have taken the lives of many of my friends, and they're not a friend of us."

[center]

• Bone pushed past trees until the strong scent of cats filled his nose. He pushed on until he could hear voices then he entered. "Hello?" He meowed glancing around he could see some cats as he padded into the camp. The eyes of cats burned holes in him.
    Ivory stayed at his father's side his eyes wide as he stared around at all the cats. Bone's eyes were drawn to cats who were speaking. Inside of a den or some sort he came forward. He flicked his ears stopping at the den's entrance his fluffy white fur prickling slightly.. I think I just walked in on something important.. Bone thought his fluffy tail waving behind him.

Bone pushed past trees until the strong scent of cats filled his nose. He pushed on until he could hear voices then he entered. "Hello?" He meowed glancing around he could see some cats as he padded into the camp. The eyes of cats burned holes in him.

John Adams?

I know him

That can't be

What was it '85?

Edgelord that's been here since 2014 / Female creep / I'm obsessed with Hamilton

Lies Leader Coyote241

• DREAMIPLIER

I'M SORRY. YOU'RE DYING.

[center]

redwing nodded. dang it, now I have to go find people lol leaving the den, he looked at bramblesky. "who should we tell?" he asked, his gaze scanning the camp area. suddenly, he stopped when two loners came in. "oh, starclan, not more of you." he sighed, but his claws unsheathed either way. "how dare you enter into stormclan's camp, much less trespass on their territoy. state your business here!"

mark chuckled. "mm. love is like that, isn't it?" he was close to spatting it out, but he calmed himself. he wasn't really one for love, though he did want someone in his life. now that was impossible. when she said that he couldn't mention chica, he stiffened. "so I can't talk of my past life? of my life, that was so much better than this crappy dump! I had people that loved me, watched me everyday, and believed that I was who I am on the screen. but that guy is pretty much dying, since it seems I'm going insane!" he started to yell, his claws unsheathed. he didn't even know how he did that.

ooc > mark needs to chill lol

makaio

• "I know this must seem... strange but I've come here to look for my sisters. I am Bone, and I have been tracking my sister's scent for a few days now. They were once kittypets before becoming group cats. Have you seen them?" He asked and Aspen pressed himself wearily against his father.

John Adams?

I know him

That can't be

What was it '85?

Lies Leader Coyote241

• water !

Bramblesky blinked in surprise. "Many of us were kittypets before we joined. Do you remember your sisters' names?" Surprisingly, Bramblesky wasn't harsh. She only stood curiously beside Redwing, unaware that she was one of these mentioned sisters.

Squirrelnose's ears pinned back. "Don't you dare address me like that! I'm here merely to help you under my leader's orders, and you are darn lucky that we are letting you live here! This is my home, not yours, and without StormClan you would not last a day out there! Treat me as you want to be treated, or else take it up with Oakstar! You can vent all you like about your past life to me - I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested! All I did was give you a warning, because that dog will not recognise you like this, and she certainly won't recognise us." Squirrelnose spat, turning her head away with a heaving sigh.
    //screw you mark u upset my bb

[center]

• Bone perked his ears as another cat appeared.. this one seemed strangely familiar. "I k ew them only as Oak and Bramble. I don't know if that will help all that much.." he meowed hesitating to let himself think maybe this new cat was one of his siblings.

John Adams?

I know him

That can't be

What was it '85?

Lies Leader Coyote241