SυммιтClαɴ » Roleplay

Staff are requesting opinions here!
The new June Spotlight Contest is up! That means we've found some winners for the May Contest. The winners are: Bacon for art and Sheo for writing. Congratulations guys!
The wind howls your name. Join Extended Windclan today!
  • //recap?

[img='https://38.media.tumblr.com/fa568189e705d8e58cf7d717dca75fa2/tumblr_inline_nq9d4uweDZ1rom2e8_500.gif',none,549][/img] [img='https://68.media.tumblr.com/06bfd3ccf0e068f5dd1ab637383e951c/tumblr_oncz61KUZ81w524z5o1_500.gif',none,459][/img]
  • MudPaw smiled faintly. "Ya..yeah lots of...red" The tom meowed studying the white she cat curiously.

DustPaw padded off where his mentor had instructed to go only tripping over his paws once this time. As he sat he heard her voice and he gazed at her. "K.." He muttered. He decided he'd try something he was working on. He got to his paws, and his leg muscles flinched as he rolled his shoulders back smoothly. His tail swayed high as he concentrated on an imaginary cat in front of him. He didn't tighten his muscles, but he made it look like he did. The he lowered his shoulders, and his chest went inward. "This is something I have been working on alone.. I don't think it's a real move, but it seems to work on MudPaw." DustPaw commented as he still pretended there was a cat in front of him. "What I do is make my body lower slightly to make the cat I am fighting assume I am showing submission. I will also let my muscles ripple as I move so the cat thinks I am tensing, and tightening my body. But what I am really doing is readying my body for an attack that way I will be able to throw myself on my back before the cat pounces and then I will have a half of second to jab my back unsheathed paws into my opponent's stomach." DustPaw explained his tail lowering now. "The blow to their stomach will be something they land on. Because the half of a second before they have me pinned I will shoot out my paws as if they are landing on a pile of long thorns which will push the oxygen out of them and leave little in their ribs so that way I can slip out of their attempt to pin me and then pin them." The small tom meowed staring at his mentor.

So I bare my SKIN

And I count my SINS

And I close my EYES
    And I take it IN

• "Impressive Dustpaw." Blazepelt said as he stepped out from underneath the brush. "I'm sure Stormflight thought so as well." He said with a pointed gaze at said she-cat. "Just one tip, you're putting too much weight on one side, try to balance out your weight."

Twilight and Tempest

You, who knew nothing about the world,

But knew everything about the heart.

Me, who knew nothing about the heart,
    But knew everything about the world.
    The two of us came together,
    From two very different places.
    We found comfort in each other,
    And confessed our love under the moon.
    We shall always be together,

Until death do us apart.

• Stormflight purred as she saw her apprentice. He was a natural at attacking. "Wow, Dustpaw, good job! Blazestep is right about balancing your weight, it makes it so that you have less of a chance of falling over. Other than that, you looked amazing!" She was so proud of him, since many apprentices only practice with their mentors- it was refreshing to see that Dustpaw was doing so whenever he could. "Now," Stormflight crouched into a defensive position, "try that on me. Most likely, you're going to be against a cat bigger than yourself, so it's good to practice with the same."

• (( @seed0 — Sparrowfur, Stormflight, and Rainshadow went hunting. Sparrowfur and Rainshadow are currently back at camp while Stormflight and Blazestep are with Dustpaw to train. ))

Cloudpaw nodded. "Mhmm," she said. "But perhaps it could fade lighter into pink," she said, blinking her blue eyes. "Maybe once his dry leaves fall out of his tree, the new green ones would grow in soon," she said.

"Brought a knife to hell and saw
    What was left down there and more
    Hide-and-seek'd for far too long
    Kept my treasures with my bones"
    primarina_sprite_by_profkrd-dami33n.png

"Lived for lies, lived for tales
    Lived for good and hit the rails
    Love you, boy, with what I know
    Hid that love up with my bones"

• MudPaw slowly started to understand the pale she cat. "You know CloudPaw..I hope your right." He meowed a small purred behind his words as he grinned at her. His curly tail waved behind him happily.

DustPaw looked at his mentor and BlazeStep then nodded. "Sometimes it's a bit of trouble balancing, but I might get the hang of it." The negative tom suggested before shrugging his shoulders and sitting. Once StormFlight began again he listened carefully to the words. Try that on me. Most likely, you're going to be against a cat bigger than yourself, so it's good to practice with the same.. He narrowed his eye.  A cat bigger than yourself. He thought of that part of her sentence carefully, before he glanced at his paws and let out a sigh. No.. She doesn't mean it that way.. Not at all.. DustPaw tried to tell himself until he believe it then he met her gaze again. "Alright." He meowed then got to his stance this time while lowering his body didn't wobble and it stayed straight instead of lopsided.. He let out a fake growl his face tempting a challenge, before he made it like he suddenly was afraid.. His tail lashed readily.

So I bare my SKIN

And I count my SINS

And I close my EYES
    And I take it IN

• "Don't worry," Stormflight began to slowly approach him, "If our claws are sheathed you have nothing to be afraid of. Your speed is excellent so I'm sure you can take me down easily." The dark-colored she-cat lunged, making sure that she put her all into it. For a moment, everything froze. She could see Dustpaw beginning to react to her advance, ad just like she had spoken of moments ago- he was fast. Her paws hit the ground, and she let out a non-threatening hiss (one that was almost playful in manner).

• DustPaw almost grinned when she thought he was afraid. He knew he could act well.. When she lunged he threw himself onto his back and jabbed his back paws. He wasn't sure if he hit her or not..
    //Quick storming

So I bare my SKIN

And I count my SINS

And I close my EYES
    And I take it IN

• Stormflight felt paws roughly push against her shoulder, sending her stumbling to the right. She looked at her apprentice, who seemed to be back on his feet and ready to go again. "Do it again! This time, aim for my chest. I want you to knock me flat on my back! It gives you time to turn around and attack again."

• "Keep your eyes on your opponent! Never let them out of your sight!" Blazestep shouted as he circled around the fighting cats. "If you can see them, smell them, hear them!"

Twilight and Tempest

You, who knew nothing about the world,

But knew everything about the heart.

Me, who knew nothing about the heart,
    But knew everything about the world.
    The two of us came together,
    From two very different places.
    We found comfort in each other,
    And confessed our love under the moon.
    We shall always be together,

Until death do us apart.

• Firewillow lunged once more, this time putting all her weight forward at her apprentice. "Agh!" She was slammed to the ground, and instantly felt herself pinned down. Panting, she got up, shaking the dust from her fur. "That was amazing!"

• DustPaw felt almost as if he was just watching himself train.. It was so strange. He didn't think he could use so much speed and strength for a half blind tom cat! He felt jolts of energy surge through him. "Can we hunt now?" DustPaw asked and a small smile flickered on his face.. It was rare..

So I bare my SKIN

And I count my SINS

And I close my EYES
    And I take it IN

• @~Twi1ight~ @DeathOfABeauty
    Stormflight was genuinely shocked at the smile Dustpaw gave her, sending back a grin of her own, she nodded. "I think we worked hard enough today on training. You've surpassed my expectations! They were high in the first place, but you were fantastic!" She turned to Blazepelt, "You coming?" Turning back to her apprentice, she started heading toward the greenery and trees of their territory.