children fit in the snow [♧] storage

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Hey, check out the harsh, battle driven, and desert dwelling ext. Bloodclan!

• ATYCHIPHOBIA is a physical interpretation of the fear of failure and a parasite that attacks the mind/nervous system. they're what frisk will become after they've given up on everything and everyone. atty retains all of frisks bad memories, from moge-ko to darkstalker to toriel and flowey. they can only faintly recall the good ones. they're a meek, cowardly, submissive child who flinches at the slightests of touch and tries their damndest to please whomever they devote themself to. atychiphobia is a solid chocolate american bobtail, and for a child they are rather worn and haggard, a web of scratches beneath their thinning pelt. the pretty golden flowers that once lined their body have withered away, leaving ugly brown stalks of the dead plants in their place. now that the flowers have cleared, it can be seen that atychiphobia has scars, too; a gaping hole rests in the spot where their left cheek should be (darkstalkers doing), a jagged line of scar tissue trails down from the right side of their collarbone to the left side of their neck/jawline (also darkstalker), a triangle has been branded into their shoulder (from bill cipher), and there is a nasty gash near their upper left thigh (also bill). they abandoned their sweater, and a broken noose hangs around their neck plainly. they're eyes have misted over, a foggy white, and they are blind, which forces them to rely on body temperature to "see" anything. a cloudy white substance drips from their eyes constantly, and they are often mistaken for tears which gives atty the impression of "always crying". rather than that homely floral smell they once retained, atychiphobia now reeks of infection. atychiphobia is a miserable and feral individual who has no control over their powers, and cannot help but attack anyone who brandishes even a hint of misery/fear/pain/regret.
    • Cupcake ipsum dolor. Sit amet jujubes topping caramels. Cheesecake caramels cake powder ice cream ice cream donut lollipop halvah. Cake lollipop cake chocolate cake pie caramels. Oat cake cake toffee chocolate cake tootsie roll powder caramels soufflé. Candy chupa chups dragée soufflé ice cream I love muffin macaroon pie. Chocolate chocolate cake I love sesame snaps cheesecake. Halvah liquorice cookie lemon drops gummi bears wafer sugar plum. Jelly beans cookie chocolate bar sweet roll I love candy jelly beans. Marshmallow halvah I love. Marshmallow cheesecake croissant chupa chups sweet roll I love gingerbread. Cookie powder halvah brownie danish I love. Sesame snaps jelly beans I love sesame snaps bonbon sweet roll toffee dragée. "Oh my, and the butterscotch drops too!" I cry.
      ✧ —AND I WALK THE EMPTY HALLWAYS / TAGS
    • Cupcake ipsum dolor. Sit amet jujubes topping caramels. Cheesecake caramels cake powder ice cream ice cream donut lollipop halvah. Cake lollipop cake chocolate cake pie caramels. Oat cake cake toffee chocolate cake tootsie roll powder caramels soufflé. Candy chupa chups dragée soufflé ice cream I love muffin macaroon pie. Chocolate chocolate cake I love sesame snaps cheesecake. Halvah liquorice cookie lemon drops gummi bears wafer sugar plum. Jelly beans cookie chocolate bar sweet roll I love candy jelly beans. Marshmallow halvah I love. Marshmallow cheesecake croissant chupa chups sweet roll I love gingerbread. Cookie powder halvah brownie danish I love. Sesame snaps jelly beans I love sesame snaps bonbon sweet roll toffee dragée. "Oh my, and the butterscotch drops too!" I cry.
      ✧ —MOTHER NATURE IS A SERIAL KILLER / TAGS
      ✧ —A TINY PRAYER TO FATHER TIME / TAGS
      FIRST THINGS FIRST, I'LL EAT YOUR BRAINS, AND
      THEN I'MMA START ROCKIN GOLD TEETH AND FANGS
      CAUSE THAT'S WHAT A MUTHAFUCKING MONSTER DO !
    • the first time you hug them properly, you're seeking comfort, and it's selfish. you grab them and pull them close, push your face into their chest and sob, because you know you can do that with them, now. they don't question you, dont ask why, but instead fold themself around you silently, carding their fingers through your fur and holding you close. two fingers press at the nape of your neck briefly, then up to just behind your ear, and the other palm splays against your lower back, holding you steady but away from their pulse points. its like this every time, them keeping you away from where you can be viewed as vulnerable, tapping secret messages against your skin that you'll never remember nor understand, pressing their face into your fur and letting you ride it out. they've always been warm, achingly so, but with cool fingertips that soothe the pain, drawing agony out where your skin touches theirs, and you're no longer afraid of pushing your hands up against their neck and flattening them against the flowers that grow there, as if the extra contact will quicken your recovery. the first time, they stiffened, flinched back, drew into themself with scared eyes and a startled expression, but now they dont pull away. their breath merely hitches, a small stutter in an otherwise steady process, and they curl their fingers just so, exhaling in a quiet and accepting sigh.

frisks hugs are always like that. warm, comforting, encircling, cutting off the world and somehow making themself the only thing that matters. there could be a war raging on around you and you wouldn't notice, because they can do that. moments in and someone could ask you what you were worried about and you'd no longer be able to remember; eventually, though, you pull back— and it's always you, never them, they'd wait for centuries if you needed them to, and they dont have to say it for you to know— and you smile down at them gently, eyes dried and hopeful. they smile back, but every time, you notice that their expression is worn, haggard for a child so young. they always brush it off, though, leaning up on their tiptoes and pushing their nose into your cheek. "i'm okay as long as you are. everything is okay." and you leave it at that. you always leave it at that, and you always regret it, because you know there's more to it, you know they're hiding something, but you're selfish, so you let it be.

just the once, though, you catch them slipping. they're slumped against the seat of the ferris wheel, head turned to the sky as if they're stargazing but they're not really looking at anything, just staring ahead, and they look broken, so close to cracking completely, so you step forwards and you hug them again, but this time, you're the one sliding your hand into their fur and setting the other at the small of their back, rocking them like the tiny child that they appear to be, and it's them who stumbles, trips over their own mask and sags against you. they're silent, always silent, but their shoulders tremble and their paws are clenching and unclenching against your sides, and they're physically fighting back the tears until they can't any more, and this hurts more than any of your other problems, to the point where old pains seem significant. you're the adult, but you want to turn the tables, want them to tell you that everything's okay, but there's selfish, and then there's spiteful, and you're not crossing that line. their hugs are usually slightly needy but tight, protective and selfless, but now, they are limp, unable or unwilling to reciprocate and just hanging there, as if they're only held upright by you, even if there weight is next to nothing. you wonder if it's because they are, in fact, supporting themself, or if it's because of something else you don't know about. you decide not to press, repeatedly telling them that it's okay and hoping that it's enough.

eventually, they calm again, and you, the idiot that you are, pull away first again, and they stagger slightly before catching themself. they briefly stare down at their paws, and the way their body is postured (hunched, small, the embodiment of insecurity, someone who carries too many burdens to bare) convinces you that they still recquire comfort but when you move towards them again they step back. glance up with that same worn look in their eyes, "im okay. just caught in an episode, but im better now. everything is okay." it's oddly reminiscent of other times, with them smiling and comforting you in that soft, easygoing tone of theirs, but this time, they dont push their nose into your cheek or lean on their tiptoes, and even if they dont mean to convey it, you hear the unspoken message: you won't see me like this again. and suddenly, you want to, and it's on the tip of your tongue, a promise that they can trust you, but you can't spit it out, so you swallow your friendship instead and you nod at their tired, smiling face.

the next time you hug them, it's colder but it's tighter, bittersweet, and their breath no longer hitches when you press your palms against their neck, into the flowers. i'm sorry, you think almost desperately, trying to convey a thousand words in one touch.

"'its okay." they mumble back, words whispered into your fur, and your hope fails because you know its not okay. but you dont say so.
      ✧ —AND I WALK THE EMPTY HALLWAYS / TAGS
      AND NOW THEY KNOW THE COST
      —-— OF TRUSTING YOU'S OBLITERATION
    • characters + sleeping notes part one
      mother doesn't actually sleep. i mean, she does, but she's usually awake, patrolling the streets for fresh meat. she's most productive at 3am, wide awake and itching to do something. If she does sleep, it's usually never in her own bed.

fathertime, since he sits through ghastly visions of his death 24/7, doesnt get much sleep either though, but absolutely craves it. he stays up for days on end until he finally crashes, and when he crashes he is gone. good luck trying to wake him.

frisk can't sleep if they're alone. they have to have someone with them at all times, otherwise they have terrible nightmares and are incredibly restless. with someone nearby, however, they sleep like a log, usually nestled against them and unmoving until they wake up, save for the occasional shift to try and grab onto their sleeping partner if they try to move away from them. smol child is very cuddly at night, and feels safest when someone is close by.
    • quick headcanons/notes on how some of the babs would react if they were to die whilst trying to save someone. one showcases their reaction to succeeding in protecting said someone, and the other shows their reaction after failing.

edit; @vincent & @deer bc i imagine the people who died were/are nier, funhaus (again, rip) & qrow c':

ALICEPAW:
      worthy: a deep-rooted desire to make others proud, bittersweet joy when realizing that her sacrifice was for someone else. still wondering if she's made them happy, eyes flitting back and forth, searching for their faces even if she's alone, hoping that she finally did a good job.
      unworthy: angry and hateful, smashing her hands against the ground, fingers digging into the cracks in the pavement. mad eyes rolling back into her head, teeth bared, face either streaked with tears or dry because she's too tired to cry. she failed them, she couldn't do it, and at the end of the day, she's just another casualty. hopes they know she's sorry.

FRISK:
      worthy: muted and gentle, leaning back against a surface and waiting for death to come, numb and accepting. if there're people nearby, quiet touches, easy smiles, occasional laughter as they try to bring weak levity to a situation. comforting, wanting them to know that it's okay. they did what had to be done. they've never feared the concept of death.
      unworthy: still smiling, but sadder, or screaming silently into hands clasped over their head, shaking all over, mumbling the same thing over and over again under their breath. the pain's forgotten in place of their failure, blood only a reminder of how they didn't succeed. unable to think straight, falling over when they try to stand up, sobbing into the ground. dying like that, alone, a mess.

WINTER:
      worthy: not giving up until she knows it's over, slumping back and immediately asking if the people she was with are okay. accepting and still hyped until the adrenaline fades, and then she's somewhat nervous, not wanting to die, but nonetheless glad that her sacrifice means something. strong at first, waving people away, telling them she'll be fine, but then suddenly clinging onto the hands and arms of people she loves, unusually affectionate when it hits her that she's maybe not going to make it.
      unworthy: silent and shocked, expression one of betrayal. dies on her knees, arms limp, weapon discarded, not even trying to heal the wound or stop the blood flow, just.. staring straight ahead, eyes wide but glassy with tears, her features twisted half into shock and half into terror, until her gaze half-lids, she retrieves her weapon and she starts crawling, determined to make a difference. she doesn't, and she dies anyway. she's no soldier. she's pathetic.

The post was edited 1 time, last by pure ().