cloveclan [rp thread]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Hey, check out the harsh, battle driven, and desert dwelling ext. Bloodclan!

• ((@'shayshay56' if she was having contractions it mean her kits are coming soon after- thought i'd let you know in case you were having her have kits a few days after instead of being realistic and having the a few hours after??))
      I've Never Hated You Like I Do Right Now !

Formerly Mekura101 ~ open to rp ~ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Idk I have never been pregnant before... but I think I am just going to do it later in the same rp day ))
      Join Heathclan
      Roses are red, my face is blue.
      I was given a choice, and I still chose you.
      You sit alone crying, heart filled with dread.
      Now you finally know the pain, the pain of losing a friend.

• FERNKIT | FERNPAW | FERNSTEP | FERNSTAR
      38 MOONS | MALE | LEADER
      OOC:
      IC:

HAREKIT | HAREPAW | HAREFOOT
      28 MOONS | FEMALE | WARRIOR
      OOC: I apologise for the inactivity in the last day or two, I've had a friend over and been out with her so I haven't been able to get online-
      IC: Relishing the feeling of being out of the camp, Harefoot spotted a sparrow flitting about near ground level. With her tail she gestured for the newcomers to stop and watch, signalling for them to be silent, before creeping up on the bird slowly and purposefully. Once she got close enough, she checked to see if the wind was blowing in her favour. Thank StarClan, it was. She quickly and precisely pushed off with her hind legs, catching the poor bird just as it saw her and attempted to fly away. Turning back with the prey in her jaws, she looked back at the patrol, pride just barely visible.
    • // have more time to roleplay today because im sick and I have to miss school :/

Once Ryebreeze had grown accustom to the commotion around the nursery, she made her way over to center of camp. She sat down and began to lick her paw, brushing it over her fur.
      insta art || call me huffle/lamby || deviantart
      Lambpaw & Birchbreeze, Lynxkit in AspenClan
      Gloamingstar, Cragstep & Chervilear in EventideClan
      Auroracloud in PeakClan
    • OOC: Sorry for not replying, I kind of got lost in all the nothing going on.
      @shayshay56 @autotunenerd, would you mind doing a time skip to when Battlescar has her kits, if everyone is okay with it of course, just because it seems that the characters not involved don't have much to do besides wander aimlessly around in the forest and wait.
      Waiting...WaitingWaiting,Waiting...I am so impatient...WaitingWaiting,Waiting...HmmmHmmm,HmmmmHmm...HmmmHmmm,Waiting 300 seconds...WaitingWaiting,Waiting...HmmmHmmm,HmmmmHmm...HmmmHmmm,Waiting...
    • Ryebreeze smiled at her apprentice. She placed her paw back on the ground and stood up. "Well, what is it you want to do? Hunting, battle training? Exploring the forest?" The she-cat liked the idea of a nice walk in the forest right about now. She flicked her tail back and forth, waiting for Sorrelpaw to response.
      Auroracloud in PeakClan
    • Ryebreeze did agree with Sorrelpaw. "You're right. It is too stuffy in camp. Come, let's go hunting!" The she-cat exclaimed enthusiastically. Ryebreeze had to admit, it seemed as thought she hadn't been out of camp in ages. Ryebreeze trotted over the the camp entrance, an unusual spring in her step. She glanced back at her apprentice, grinned. "Battlescar's gonna need a fresh mouse when her kits come!"
      Auroracloud in PeakClan
    • //yeah i agree with Tora, waiting for something to do for my charries to jump in. Lyn hasnt responded with Emmi and Oliver ye and Hazelpaw hasnt responded either... Emberburst doesnt have much do to :/

• //I've been waiting for Fireblaze to respond dude XD

Bearfang is doing things with Hazelpaw and Fireblaze and I think Lionpath is doing other stuff with Harefoot, Emmi, Oliver, and Hailstrike, I think both groups are hunting.
      Waiting...WaitingWaiting,Waiting...I am so impatient...WaitingWaiting,Waiting...HmmmHmmm,HmmmmHmm...HmmmHmmm,Waiting 300 seconds...WaitingWaiting,Waiting...HmmmHmmm,HmmmmHmm...HmmmHmmm,Waiting...
    • OOC: You could spam auto for a time skip, otherwise I don't really know.

Bearfang
      "So Fireblaze, did you get any sleep last night? I sure didn't, with all the excitement yesterday, I was up almost all night."Bearfang meowed, trying to fill the awkward silence.

Hazelpaw
      Hazelpaw padded in silence. He was fuming and was sure that if anybody else talked to him he would explode. They can't tell me how to feel. He could care less about hunting, and while he was sure that Bearfang and Fireblaze were scanning the area for signs of prey.
    • Fireblaze nodded " a little, did you guys sleep well?'' he asked, getting a little tired over his apprentices sour actions, he would talk to him later he decided, instead of talking to him in front of Bearfang

Foxrunner walked alongside Harefoot, Emmi and Oliver, her ginger pelt was gleaming in the sunlight, she shifted, watching Harefoot pounce she purred.

• Once out of camp, Ryebreeze sniffed in the smell of the forest. The leaves dazzled above her and she smiled. "Now Sorrelpaw, tell me what you smell." The she-cat then sniffed the air once more, double-checking if her guess was accurate.
      Auroracloud in PeakClan
    • Hazelpaw
      "No, not really."Hazelpaw replied. His anger was starting to turn into sadness, the more the thought about yesterday the worse he felt. Was it wrong for me to go after him? The apprentice had never been the best at keeping his cool, but this time was different, he shouldn't be angry at all, he tried his best to help his friend, and what happened after wasn't his fault...
    • Fireblaze touched his tail to Hazelpaws shoulder "well after this you can catch up on a some rest, okay?" he said, concern laced into his voice, he thought of Streampaw, an apprentice he once cared about, but who ran away and was discovered days later. Dead.

• @autotunenerd I am tired of playing a furry basketball. I am in for a timeskip, as long as Cinders has her kits too or starts having her kits soon after the timeskip))
      Join Heathclan
      Roses are red, my face is blue.
      I was given a choice, and I still chose you.
      You sit alone crying, heart filled with dread.
      Now you finally know the pain, the pain of losing a friend.