"I can't tell you... It would ruin everything..." (Advanced, PAFP, Voltron BXB)

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • Okay

It had been a few weeks since Keith had gotten his memories back and everything seemed to be going back to normal. Keith was able to pilot the red lion, Matt and Lance had started to spend more and more time together. Rok’sha, however had become more distant from the team now that his half brother had joined the bunch. They were currently planning an attack on Zarkon.

Someone: You can't ship that because I don't like it

Me: How about

Me: I do Anyway?

• // really sorry about that random hiatus, had to focus on school for a few days. anyway YOU SAW THE NEW VOLTRON EPISODES RIGHT?

Though Keith was feeling better, Shiro still worried about him, but that was normal. Shiro was standing in front of the black lion, wondering if Keith was ready to go on such an important mission. He sighed and crossed his arms in thought.

Lance had been hanging out with Matt for a while now, and they had become really close over the passed few weeks. He was greatful for his company, it was nice.

• Sure

The group... well everyone except Keith was sitting in the main hall, waiting for their absent leader to arrive. Keith had been gone more and more for his Blade of Marmora training and the team was fed up with it.

Keith stepped through the doors in his marmora armor, running a hand through his hair before looking up at all the glares from everyone. “Guys I’m s-“ “don’t say sorry because you’re not” Lance hissed, his arms crossed. Keith narrowed his eyes at him before shaking his head, “you know I a-“ he was cut off again. “Keith, we were depending on you” Allura huffed, his eyes narrowed as well. Keith frowned, his shoulders slumping. He then looked to Shiro, wanting some kind of consolment or something.

(For the beginning we should do clone Shiro. He doesn’t have the same emotions as the real one so he rejects Keith and Keith his kicked out of the team unlike how he left in the episode because everyone trusts Shiro.)

Someone: You can't ship that because I don't like it

Me: How about

Me: I do Anyway?