"I can't tell you... It would ruin everything..." (Advanced, PAFP, Voltron BXB)

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • Pidge chuckled gently, shrugging. "Sorry Lance" he laughed, turning back to Shiro. "We should probably wait until tomorrow to check out those weird radio waves I mentioned" he told him.

Matt then wobbly stood, his arms stuck out to help him balance. He giggled alittle, looking like a little child.

Someone: You can't ship that because I don't like it

Me: How about

Me: I do Anyway?

• Shiro stared at the picture in his hand and sighed "Alright. We'll leave in the morning. and hopefully Matt will be more like himself by that time..." he muttered as he walked into the kitchen to look for some food.

Lance lurched forward to catch Matt from falling down as he stood up and he stared down at the boy in his arms.

• Pidge frowned gently and placed his hand on his shoulder, "we'll find him, Shiro, don't worry" he told him, patting his shoulder softly.

Matt gasped when he was caught, blinking several times. He then laughed gently, smiling widely. "Oops" he giggled.

• Lance huffed and helped him sit back down "You're gonna fall flat on your face if you keep trying to walk." he told him, crossing his arms. "You are gonna sit there till you're sober young man." he ordered.

Shiro looked down at Pidge and smiled a little. "Thanks, Pidge. I don't really know what to think anymore. I can't remember much of anything right now... But I think I really cared about Keith... I don't want to let him down..." he muttered.

• Matt looked up at him with confusion, blushing slightly. "I am 22 years old thank you very much" he huffed, crossing his arms. He stuck out his tongue, playfully glaring up at him.

Pidge nodded gently with a smile, "it'll be okay, I know we'll find him" he told him, looking back at matt and Lance.

• Lance frowned and glared at him like he was a parent "Well, you're acting like you're 12." he retorted, crossing his arms. "And don't you use that tone with me!" he scolded. Hunk was standing beside the couch, trying to hold back a laugh as he watched them. Lance glared over at Hunk and frowned "Go ahead, laugh it up. Just try it..." he muttered.

• Matt continued to stick out his tongue, his arms crossed as he glared up at him. He chuckled gently, a smirk on his face. "You're so cute when you're angry" he snickered, licking his lips gently.

• Lance wrinkled his nose in frustration before he stuck out his tongue in reply, his arms still crossed as he stood over him, keeping an eye on him to make sure he didn't hurt himself.

OOC: time skip to morning?

• Shiro was sleeping on a mattress in one of the rooms of the shack and he seemed to be the first one awake. He blinked for a few moments and slowly sat up, looking around warily. He yawned and stretched, walking out of the room to wake everyone.

Lance and Hunk had fallen asleep on the couch next to Matt, and they both were sleeping in pretty odd positions. For example, Lance was sleeping upside down, letting out a few faint snores here and there.

• Matt had moved during to night to rest his head in Lance's lap, unsurprisingly. He was curled up on a couch cushion with his head on the other's thigh.

Down the hallway was the bed room Shiro had found the picture last night, the door hanging just off its top hinges. It had claw marks in the front and a small amount of blood on the bottom. It looked like something had broken into the house and attacked whoever was inside...

• While the four of them slept, Shiro had gone back to the room to examine it. He looked around the room with worry as he tried to find out what happened. He found some of the blood stains and he bent down, gently running his finger through it to see how long it had been there.

• The blood stains were hard and sticky on the carpet which meant that it was about a month or two old. A something caught the morning light and twinkled into the male's eye, shining from under the bed. It looked like a knife of sorts and maybe a few feet away from it was a silver looking badge with another blood stain on it.

• Shiro narrowed his eyes in confusion and he walked over to the bed. He crouched down and gently reached under the bed, grabbing the badge and knife and pulling them out from under the bed. He sat down, leaning against the nightstand as he examined the new evidence.

• The knife was silver and slightly stained with blood and had a wrapped handle covering the hilt. It looked extremely familiar.

The badge looked familiar as well, something that he had seen somewhere on a superior. It was a garrison badge, a commandor's. It was stained with blood as well as the knife. But... what was it doing here?

• Shiro stared at the ominous knife for a moment before he stared at the garrison badge. He tightened his grip on the badge as he tried to think of what happened. "He couldn't have been kidnapped by the garrison... could he?" he muttered out loud. "Why would they kidnap him?" he questioned as he unwrapped the bandaging on the knife.

• Under the bandage was a glowing purple symbol, pulsating brightly as it was uncovered by the cloth. It looked similar to what the Galra used but was oddly different than their weapons and technology.

• Shiro stared at the symbol, his eyes narrowing as he stared at it. "Wait... why does Keith have a galra knife?" he asked as he stood up. "This doesn't add up..." he muttered, staring at the knife. "Keith has a Galran knife, and he was attacked by the garrison... or maybe Keith joined the garrison and got attacked by the Galra? I'm so confused..." he muttered, pacing around in the room as the thought. He gritted his teeth and he hit his head "God, why can't I remember anything!?" he said with frustration.

• Shiro was a little startled by Pidge's voice and he looked at the door. He stared at him and sighed. "I... I guess I'm frustrated... I found these..." he said, showing Pidge the badge and dagger. "I know that the dagger is alien... and that is a garrison badge..." he told him.