Hello (open, joining) Can you hear me?

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a fast-paced frontboard neutral clan with a friendly and inclusive OOC community and a diverse IC community? Give BlizzardClan a try!
Want to delve deep into a book of spells? Maybe have your character learn more about their powers through an exchange student program? Then come one, come all! The medium-paced neutral clan of Stormclan welcomes you.
  • yes pls...XD

Robinsong

25d1e643e35704f88c9958ed993e30c0.jpg tumblr_oa7jq5b1A41ter08uo1_400.gif<-- My life                 

If you fall, I'll be there to catch you  -Floor

Unless you falling off of a cliff...Then...Good luck.   

• "Heya. How's you know who..?" He asked in a half whispery tone, his eyes darting from bright green to an intense emerald color, his pupils widening in the shade of the birch tree.

Summer was nearly upon Shadowclan. But it couldn't have felt colder. With Jaggedsights odd behavior, and the sudden flood of loners and rogues joining, something seemed a little, off.

Sappy

-----------------------------

And if you save yourself
    You will make him happy
    He'll keep you in a jar
    And you'll think you're happy
    He'll give you breathing holes

• JaggedSight

Knock me down and I'll rise up stronger then before.

OOC:
    IC: Speaj of the devil, and he will come. Jaggedsight stalked forward, head and tail held high. "And... who... might.. this.. be..? Did.. they.. complete.. their .. task..?" He questioned, turning as he heard someone asking how a you-know-who was doing. "Something... to.. share.. with.. the.. rest.. of.. ShadowClan.. Duskfeather...?" He snarled.
    ShadowClan Medicine Cat/Dark Forest trainee/ Blind, Insomniac, slow of speech

#princessofhearts((c))

• "I was asking about Nightpelt. Not everything pertains to you your highness." He said his eyes as sharp as flint, before turning back to Jadefeather, trying not to let the obviously antagonistic tom get his goat. "As I was saying," he coughed loudly, "She seemed rather flighty lately and I wanted to make sure she's okay after all she's been through." He lied through gritted teeth to Jade.

Sappy

And if you save yourself
    You will make him happy
    He'll keep you in a jar

• JaggedSight

"So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
    No one would ever change this animal I have become
    And help me believe it's not the real me
    Somebody help me tame this animal"

OOC:
    IC: Jaggedsight bristled, ignoring the urge to pummel the tom. "...Duskfeather.. didn't.. answer.. Jaggedsight's ...first ..question..!" He growled.

#princessofhearts((c))

• "Err I dunno some cat who thinks they can fight or somethin." He said a slight drawl to his tone. He wasn't mocking Jaggedsight, but his mother had possessed the same accent so he had picked up on it a little. For his brothers and sisters it was a more constant accent. For him it was with a few phrases or words that it came out.

Sappy

And if you save yourself
    You will make him happy
    He'll keep you in a jar

• JaggedSight

"So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
    No one would ever change this animal I have become
    And help me believe it's not the real me
    Somebody help me tame this animal"

OOC:
    IC: Jaggedsight's claws dug deep into the ground. Now this insolent cat was mocking him! He whirled around to Jadefeather, expecting a proper answer from someone older, and with more common sense. "Did.... cat... complete... task...?" He growled out.

#princessofhearts((c))

• Jade feather almost hissed with irritation. Ever since the two had met, they became insufferable whenever near each other. "Robin's task was to show her battle skills against Cypressshadow, and I think she's done alright. She'll need to be trained of course, but I'd say she passed." She meowed, ignoring the both of the toms bickering questions from before. She wasn't sure how Nightpelt was, she hadn't seen her friend in awhile, even though she'd rejoined ShadowClan. I should go see her...

[center]

JADE ✦ ✧ ✦ — You're standing at the alter baby, "Speech here" I'm coming straight for you