Siren Pirates & Rotten Roses (1x1)

Come check out our Purple Prose Contest! Top three winners get an accolade!
The winners of Hollow Knight are: Tasosew and Rose Petals!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Factorio! Read the announcement on how to enter.
The winners for the March Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Swiftcream! and Art didn't have any submissions this time! Hopefully we'll get more participation this time around!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out April's CDC!
The winners of Factorio are: Argon and Sir Moneybags!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for PC Building Simulator Read the announcement on how to enter.
  • Bill

Ionette

Bill nodded, squeezing Ionette’s hand again. As they approached the front doors, Rose was standing in the lobby, ready to say goodbye to her best friend.

• ||Ionette Marlow||

Interactions: C.C||Rose

Ionette's hand moved to rub against Bill's shoulder in both comfort and reassurance, a gentle nudge to urge him to say his goodbyes to Rose. She knew it would be hard for Bill to say goodbye to his greatest friend again, especially with how he felt saying goodbye to the fiery-haired tot up the stairs.

-feel free to invite me to group or 1x1 RPs I'm up for anything really and love writing!-
  • Bill, Rose

Ionette

Bill walked forward, stopping in front of Rose. She said nothing, only wrapping her arms around Bills neck. He wrapped his around Rose’s waist, returning the hug in silence.

• ||Ionette Marlow||

Interactions: C. C|| Rose

Ionette watched silently. She knew how hard this was for Bill having to say goodbye to his closest friend and Freddy in the same day. Ion was sad about having to leave as well, and though she was unhappy to say goodbye to Rose it's much stronger feeling for Bill.

-feel free to invite me to group or 1x1 RPs I'm up for anything really and love writing!-