Siren Pirates & Rotten Roses (1x1)

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • Bill

Ionette

Bill couldn't speak. That had to be the sweetest and most romantic -yes, romantic - thing anyone had ever said to him ever. He let one tear slip down his cheek as he dove in to kiss Ionette as passionately as possible without cracking their heads together and shattering teeth.

• ||Ionette Marlow||

Interactions: C. C

Ionette let out a sound of suprise as Bill dove down to kiss her, not having been ready for it though not opposed to it either. Instead Ionette's arms wove around to hook around Bill's neck for support and to pull him farther down to her level gently so she could kiss him just as passionately back.

-feel free to invite me to group or 1x1 RPs I'm up for anything really and love writing!-
  • Bill

Ionette

Bill leaned over a little too far and fell on top of Ionette. It didn't stop him from kissing her though. He used his hands to prop himself up so he didn't squish her, not even thinking about the position that put them in.

• ||Ionette Marlow||

Ionette let out another sound of suprise as they both fell backwards. Not something she had been expecting to happen, not with how Bill is, she worried if he even knew or how he'd react to their current position. She didn't want him to freak out. Ionette kissed him for a moment more before pulling away to take a breath and to give Bill a moment just in case.

-feel free to invite me to group or 1x1 RPs I'm up for anything really and love writing!-
  • Bill

Ionette

Bill whined as Ionette pulled away, but it didn't be take long for him to realize what was going on. He squeaked and jumped up, losing his balance and toppling most ungracefully to the floor.

• ||Ionette Marlow||

"You ok?" Ionette sat up from where she had fallen on the bed. Her question meant for both Bill falling on the floor and from their earlier predicament.

• Bill

Ionette

"Yep. I'm fine. Definitely ok." Bill said, jumping to his feet and dusting himself off. "Umm...we should probably change into something we can actually sleep in."

• ||Ionette Marlow||

Ionette nodded as she looked down at her dress piecing together just how she would try to wiggle out of it. Getting into the dress alone was difficult in the first place, now she had to try to get it off.

• Bill

Ionette

Bill walked over to the dresser, and started going through it to collect clothes. He paused, "Do you want me to call someone to help you get out of the dress?" He asked.

• ||Ionette Marlow||

No! Despite knowing some help would be needed her mind screamed against it, she didn't want them to see her like that, too close. But if I don't have help this dress will be impossible... just... try... "I um... Yeah, yes. I'm going to need it."

• Bill

Ionette

Bill could tell she was uncomfortable, but he didn't know what to do about it. He'd offer to help if he wasn't so... prejudiced to that kind of stuff. Not that there was anything new there, but he figured that was probably moving too fast for the both of them. "Ok. I'll ring for a maid...or something." He walked over to the strings on the wall and pulled the one that wouldn't ring a bell to alert on each of the maids.

• ||Ionette Marlow||

Ionette hummed in response to Bill, signifying she had heard and understood what he said. Why do dresses always have to be so god damn complicated? She didn't know. Ionette hadn't even thought to ask Bill as there was no point behind it. She knew the answer and knew it would only set him off, something she was trying to avoid. Instead Ionette rubbed at the brand on her wrist as she moved to stand behind the vanity curtain displayed in the room.

• Bill

Ionette

Bill moved to the attached bathroom to change his clothes, leaving Ionette alone in the room. After a few minutes, footsteps could be heard coming from down the hall as they approached the door. A knock sounded followed by a young lass calling out, "This room ring for a maid?"

• ||Ionette Marlow||

Interactions: Maid

Ionette took in a breath as a knock on the door sounded throughout the room. She didn't like the idea of this but it had to be done. "oh um yes... I uh... need help taking off my dress."

• Maid

Ionette

The maid came into the room, and smiled gently as she closed the door behind her. "Alright, I can help with that," she spoke softly, then spoke with admiration at Ionette's dress. "Its a lovely dress, miss, if you don't be mind my saying so."

• ||Ionette Marlow||

Interactions: Maid

"Oh, no I don't mind at all, thank you." Ionette smiled softly as she spoke, pulling up the blindfold before turning to face the young maid.

• Maid

Ionette

The maid smiled and nodded, walking over to Ionette to help her undress.

After Ionette was comfortable in a satin nightgown, the maid left the room. She had been slightly taken aback at all the scars, but she had thought Ionette was at least deserving of pity for having to endure such obvious pain. She couldn't say the same for the pirate hiding in the bathroom, but she didn't think it wise to mention that.

• ||Ionette Marlow||

Interactions: n/a

Ionette couldn't help but flinch and shy away from the maid's helping hands. Despite knowing the poor lass meant no harm Ionette could still feel the burn of another's touch. She had almost forgotten the feeling as the only one to touch her was Bill and the feeling had gone away a while ago once she saw him as safe. No one else had gotten that close, except for Sally but even that was uncomfortable. Ionette could tell when the maid had laid eyes on the scars, and irritated her to know end as pity was placed on her, the inner fire in her belly growing the more she wound up, muscules coiling until the lady had left the room and even then she wasn't completely relaxed. On the bright side however, the dress was off.

• Bill

Bill's eyes were closed, but he saw, could almost hear the ocean and before him lay the lost city of Atlantis, home of the merfolk! The coral reefs had colors beyond imagination and the fish almost seemed to smile!

I'm reality though, he was half laying in a bathtub with his eyes closed, his tail hung outside the bath, while his torso was submerged in almost stale water. It was kinda gross actually. Why was he doing this again?

• ||Ionette Marlow||

Interactions: ...

Ionette shuddered as she stepped out from behind the vanity curtain, the air now crisp against skin once shielded by the dresses thicker linens than that of the silk nightgown- an article of clothing she was not very fond of as it felt paper thin. At least it was smooth and soft to the touch. The blind fold held carefully in her hand as she set it on the night stand by the bed, there was no more use for it in sleep and hopefully no one else would be coming in. It was odd how quiet it was, and Ion was suprised when she hadn't heard a word from Bill or any sound at all from the bathroom he was in. Bright red eyes narrowed worriedly, a slight tilt of the head. "Bi^-" her words trapped in her throats as she tried calling out his name once in worry, now in fear as she tried to gasp out his name again hoping to grab some sort of attention. A pressure building up from within and around her throat. As much as she tried to call out for him the words were stuck in her mouth as she struggled to grasp for the breath that fled her, the pressure only building as she dropped to her knees with a thud, Hands grasping at the invisible claws around her neck.