NO ANIMAL IS MORE GRAND [p, sweet, Kion]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • [center]

DARTH VADER

Darth Vader is a cyborg barbary lion. An artificial lion-gorilla hybrid, robotic legs and arms allow him to walk upright and use his hands. At his full height, he is fourteen feet tall. A Dark Lord of the Sith, and former Supreme Leader of the First Order. He wears the axe of Rick Grimes, a knife from Judith, the eye patch of Bill Cipher on his belt, along with his lightsaber. Sometimes followed by Ivan (a polar bear.)
    FULL BIO & TAGS

He walked beside them- Vader stood on all fours, his front paws walking on his knuckles and his legs bent to accommodate. Kion only came up to his elbows. Both were overtowered by Vader. He walked beside the two feline, considering his words.

He considers the Laws of Power.

Law 5: So Much depends of Reputation. Guard it with your life.
    Law 12: Use Selective Honesty and Generosity to Disarm your Victim.

Well goddamnit. Time to swallow his pride.
    "I apologize for my outburst. Venta has crossed me with their actions." He explains, holding his head high. "Anyways." Pause. "Kion. Do you have a pride? Or is it just you?"

@( KION )
    @SWEETOPHELIA.

• [center][fancypost= width: 450px; text-align: justify;][size=11][font=timesnewroman]Sweetophelia offered the WindClanner a side-glance at his comment, her expression unchanged. Regardless if Venta had made Vader "crossed", the BlizzardClan leader was never pleased to happen upon a disturbance at her borders. Nevertheless she was satisfied that the situation had not escalated further. WindClan was a fine, long-time ally to BlizzardClan, and she would hate to complicate the alliance on the account of one animal.

"Mhmm," she murmured in acknowledgement. Her pale lilac eyes shifted to the lion cub then, curious for his response. There were only a few handful of lions here and there in BlizzardClan, hardly enough to make up a pride. Most lions, at least in the clan areas, tended to align themselves with clan units anyhow rather than try to form their own pride.
    space