Threads with Candyfloss?

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • I figured that would be Pixel's name if she had a warrior name. Get it! Candy floss is the british name for cottoncandy! She's... british... haha anyways

This is a bit of a WIP and ill clean it up later but she's open to just about everything (i actually really want to get her a love interest eventually actually) and closed to litters and maiming. Not that you would do that anyways.

THwPxfZ.png

*:・゚✦ so share this precious light with me ✦ ・:*

— colouredclan| pacifist | forgetful | sweetheart | character study

• [font=timesnewroman]track for now!

mobile

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT IN LIFE

TAKE MY HANDS NOW ——————・゚✦

・゚✦ YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF MY EUPHORIA

3/7 of the fisterhood || roleplaying hiatus

• I'm open for getting Alexa a frenemy, if that is something you would be interested in. If not, maybe they can be friends?

[align=center][font=verdana][color=#FCD6FA][b]— ? —[/b] YOU THINK I LIKE YOU?[/color] [size=8] [/size]
  • pixel doesnt do enemies anymore. She refuses to get mad. She feels like her anger issues lesd up to someone she cared about dying so. Friends are always welcome tho! C:

THwPxfZ.png

*:・゚✦ so share this precious light with me ✦ ・:*

— colouredclan| pacifist | forgetful | sweetheart | character study

• That's cool! Shall I make a thread?

[align=center][font=verdana][color=#FCD6FA][b]— ? —[/b] YOU THINK I LIKE YOU?[/color] [size=8] [/size]
  • [font=timesnewroman]Hmm, maybe an interaction thread with Sweet for them to get to know one another better?

• [font=timesnewroman]Oh, if you want - or I can just make it right now since I'm not busy anymore lol