Threads with Candyfloss?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Come check out this Book Club for Feral Front!

• Threads with Candyfloss?

I figured that would be Pixel's name if she had a warrior name. Get it! Candy floss is the british name for cottoncandy! She's... british... haha anyways

This is a bit of a WIP and ill clean it up later but she's open to just about everything (i actually really want to get her a love interest eventually actually) and closed to litters and maiming. Not that you would do that anyways.

Pixel Luane is a pink domestic feline with blue highlights and crossed eyes that lives in The Knights of Eden & Blizzardclan. She is a lost angel and tends to baby anyone that will let themselves under her wing due to reflexes. She has cloud-like wings that float a few feet above her back. They still function as normal.
    • pixel doesnt do enemies anymore. She refuses to get mad. She feels like her anger issues lesd up to someone she cared about dying so. Friends are always welcome tho! C:

Pixel Luane is a pink domestic feline with blue highlights and crossed eyes that lives in The Knights of Eden & Blizzardclan. She is a lost angel and tends to baby anyone that will let themselves under her wing due to reflexes. She has cloud-like wings that float a few feet above her back. They still function as normal.
    • yeah! I would but im at school c:

• Hmm, maybe an interaction thread with Sweet for them to get to know one another better?

staff friends
      ady was here and loves you
      machi loves you; #pechi
      you've been hoarded. be proud. -blue
      your profile has been pollinated
      sky was here :^)
      cinderwish thinks her teacher pen is v cool !
      canxer luff u
      beware maple and bill cipher!
    • Sounds great! I'm busy responding to threads rn but i can make it in a few if you want! : D

• Oh, if you want - or I can just make it right now since I'm not busy anymore lol

staff friends
      ady was here and loves you
      machi loves you; #pechi
      you've been hoarded. be proud. -blue
      your profile has been pollinated
      sky was here :^)
      cinderwish thinks her teacher pen is v cool !
      canxer luff u
      beware maple and bill cipher!
    • Okay : D

• New

Ahh thanks guys c: