in a forest deep | open, weekly task | hawkclanner captured

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • "I-I don't lie!" Gordon shot back. That wasn't true though, she was even lying to herself about most things. "It's-It's wrong to torture and hurt and-and capture people. We-we're all living people, we-we all need compassion and-and people to care about us." And maybe then the world wouldn't be so cruel.

//mobile

these dreams are made of things
    -- i can't deny, i cannot flee.

• [center]FINCH HARBRINGER GRIMM
    [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][color=white]valentine harbringer x happypill grimm[center]
    "the club isn't the best place to find a lover so the bar is where i go" [color=white]

[font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']

[color=#ff9999]For a moment, Finch couldn't believe her ears. She completely forgot that Mercy was there, and she whipped around to look at Gordon, standing next to Sango. [color=white]"Gordon - we are an Anticlan. Did you not see Littlestar when she came into our camp? She PICKED UP and Npc and KILLED IT by dropping it from the sky. She attacked us, she attacked our camp! Gordon, what you're doing right now is helping an enemy."[color=#ff9999] she hissed, thrusting her face into the Cipher's own. [color=white]"And that's treason."[color=#ff9999] she stated simply. [color=white]"There's no time to show compassion to people who want us dead. Who send members to our border to blatantly disrespect our leader. Who kill our clanmates and invade our camp where our kits live. You care more about the enemy than you do us. How is that supposed to make the mother of the dead Shadowclanner feel, knowing you sympathise with the views of the very group who rallys around the idea of us collapsing?"[color=#ff9999] she said, running out of breath.

She'd never be able to help someone who she watched kill her clanmates. Never. [color=white]"I'm so so ashamed."[color=#ff9999] she said quietly, looking at Gordon evenly, before turning around and walking away. [color=white]"Do what you want with Mercy. But show her none."[color=#ff9999] she suggested, giving Sango and Chardonnay a glance. Irritation burned in her chest, and it was likely that Sango and Chardonnay could feel it too, seeing as they had a bond with the Harbringer Matriarch.

Finch padded away, fuming.

//ic opinions + poor gordon omf

[font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][fancypost=bgcolor=transparent; width:300px; border:0px dotted white; text-align: justify; padding:5px;]

"Let's go home, mon cheri..."

• ShadowClan was an AntiClan, yes. But we don't need to be like The Exiles and The Cartel. They could show love and care, while those two can't. They wouldn't. Ever. ShadowClan could. Gordon cared for each and every one of her Clanmates, even NPCs, but that still gave them no right, in her mind, to attack and hurt HawkClanners. Gordon said nothing in reply to Finch's words, but flinched and whimpered at them. She watched as the deputy stormed off, biting her lip.

• [fancypost=borderwidth 0px; width: 460px; height: auto; font:
    normal 9pt arial; text-align: justify; line-height: 17px][font=times new
    roman] "Mercy gave up being family the moment she paid for Radio to be assassinated." The hellhound responded with a frown, slightly flinching as she spoke Radio's name but otherwise responding rather cooly. "Gordon," The canine began at the next thing her friend said, taking a breath. "The only people who give a shit about your life are in ShadowClan. If you were in the Exiles or anywhere, no one would even bat an eye at you bleeding out on the dirt. No one cares who you are, except for us, Gordon." Perhaps it was a harsh way to put it, but that's how Sango saw things, that's how they were.

As Finch then began yelling, through their bond the hellhound could feel anger radiating off of her in dangerous waves. Sango would intervene, but figured it best to just let Finch pour it all out in the moment before she stormed off. Finch was right, too, though.
    [center]TAGS

4195365_WfoJA1ar7PHlKOT.png

AND I MIGHT JUST TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY
    BUT I DON'T MIND BABE THERE'S NOT MUCH TO SAY

• [center][fancypost=border-width:0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%]

[ i said a prayer and buried your name — tags]

/you're good, maple!

As luck would have it, Sango took it upon herself to arrive as soon as Mercy finished speaking. The molly cowered in the face of her piercing gaze, tears running down her cheeks, her small body shaking uncontrollably. But Sango was far calmer this time around, and for that she was both thankful and mildly suspicious. Mercy reminded herself to tread carefully so as not to infuriate her again, because there was no easy way out of this, as there had been before.

Though she was grateful towards Gordon for jumping to her defense in spite of her leader's orders, even Mercy could see the hypocrisy in her words — Gordon was ignorant, it seemed, and she didn't doubt Sango would discredit her reasoning.

Finch's outburst distracted her briefly, and once more she immediately noted how hypocritical the deputy was being; she was one to talk, considering she was the deputy of a goddamned anti-clan. But Mercy said nothing, could only watch tensely as Finch stormed off. Her tongue felt like dead weight, preventing her fom speaking.

In the end, Sango didn't fail to meet her expectations, but by then she had managed to find her voice. Granted, it came out weak and shaky, but it was there nonetheless. "He told me to do it," she whispered for the umpteenth time. "Why do – do you care so much about hi–him anyway? Didn't you get into a fight? Isn't that why he told Twilightzone to break off the truce?" She took a deep breath. "Stop using him as a gotcha."

[align=center][color=#FFFFFF][✨] [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2518516-wip-tags/?postID=89703151#post89703151'][color=white]information[/url][/color][/color][/align]

• [size=8]you havent been outside in a long time. you rarely even leave the confines of your room unless funhaus coaxes you out. you're not necessarily out of touch with the going ons around shadowclan though; thanks to the bond you two have constructed, gordon has been your eyes lately, whether she is aware of it or not, and everything she sees you see, everything she hears you hear, everything she feels you feel, and so on. you aren't sure if the bond on her part is as strong as yours (you know she can feel what you feel, but other than that you're clueless) though.

anyways, it isnt mercy's cries or the drama that brings you over, that spurs you to creep out of your treehouse- its the blunt hits and shoves you faintly feel barreling into your frame. its the thought of gordon being forced into a corner that brings you out, not even a second of hesitation or doubt crossing your mind as you dash forward, "gordon?" you drop down beside your sniffling best friend, stance the slightest bit protective as you push your head against hers with a soft nudge of your nose and flick of your ears, "whats wrong?" even as you say this, your eyes root out the source of trouble and blatant shock slaps you in the face; there is mercy once again, smack dab in the center of camp, rocks using her as a pillow. there is your cousin (or sister, through sans) distraught and in chains. imprisoned. you have missed nearly everything, and you rock up to your feet, round eyes focusing on the hawkclanner in disbelief and then towards sango, "whats going on here?"
    /rushed asf[fancypost=border-width:0;color:#B3CCFF;font-size:12pt;letter-spacing:-2px][center]MEMORY SAYS I WILL LOSE YOU / TAGS

AND I'LL SEE THE DARK THINGS THAT YOU ALL TRY TO HIDE,

AND I WON'T BE THE DAMNEDEST BIT FUCKING SURPRISED

• [center]

ECLIPSEPAW | APPRENTICE OF SHADOWCLAN

[font=Georgia]Eclipsepaw had been returning to camp with his newest catch in his jaws when he heard the commotion. With a grunt, the shisa fuu padded towards the area, his eyes going from the leader and deputy to Gordon before going towards the HawkClanner and her captor. He got the last part of the argument--apparently Gordon was refusing to let them torture the HawkClanner? There was a low growl from his chest as he dropped the carcass of the ScarClanner he had in his jaws onto the ground and glared at Gordon, as if daring the other ShadowClanner to try an interfere again. The cub presented a furious sight with the blood still on his jaws and teeth.

// reducedemotion, mercy--could eclipsepaw jump in and do something to hurt mercy or nah?

[center][font=times new roman][color=#627cff]"THERE IS NO GOD, NATURE SUFFICETH UNTO HERSELF."

[center][img]http://tinyurl.com/kpnf5j4[/img] [B]WHY DO YOU WEEP? DID YOU THINK I WAS IMMORTAL?[/center] [CENTER][url='http://orig13.deviantart.net/7784/f/2017/065/e/e/eclipsenight2_by_leogrim-db1gy8o.png']Black Shisa Fuu[/url] | [url='http://pa1.narvii.com/6198/752f6a8241dc259cf3db5dcbe5f66dcb75f88f04_hq.gif']Black Dragon[/url] this hangry taro-cake is played by [url='https://feralfront.com/user/3883-pax/']a gay asian space lizard[/url]

• Gordon didn't know that Mercy killed Radio. Still, what if she hadn't been in her right mind of then? What if something was going on that she didn't realize was happening to her? "Maybe-maybe something happened," Gordon replied to Sango. "Mercy-Mercy might not have been herself th-then, you know? You-you know what happens when-when demons or some-some other supernatural creature possesses you." And sometimes their friends didn't even know what was going on with them. "R-Radio's alive, isn't he? He-he ditched you, but-but he's alive. Cl-clearly Mercy didn't do her j-job correctly." Assassination was supposed to be permanent. Regardless if Radio came back on his own or someone helped him, he was still alive. Which meant Mercy failed. "S-Sango, please. She-she doesn't deserve this."

Gordon watched as Frisk came over, and almost shouted at them to go somewhere else out of fear of them getting hit as well. But Frisk has always stood up for her, no matter what. Oakmire once attacked the both of them, and Frisk never gave up, after that. "Th-they're going to torture her," She responded to Frisk's question, allowing them to press themselves against her. It was comforting, really. Though as Eclipsepaw made his way over, Gordon let out a squeak. His huge size was in general something to be scared off, but when he dropped a ScarClanner in front of her, it caused her to jump. Yeah, there was no trust forming whatsoever with this guy. Gordon refused to look up at Eclipsepaw, mostly because she was afraid what she'd find in his face. Anger and disgust, obviously. But his face must be just as terrifying as his body structure and size.
    "speaking" actions thoughts

(c) advo

[spoiler=INFO & LINKS-UPDATED 3/16][fancypost=bgcolor=; border:0px; width:375px; font-size:7.5pt]
    GENERAL:
    gordon praelium-cipher (goes by gordon cipher)| female (she/her) | warrior of (non-traditional) shadowclan; knight of the knights of eden; former vanguard [hp] of (non-traditional) shadowclan| physically and mentally 1 year
    PHYSICAL:
    [CURRENT] light gold abyssinian
    INJURIES & SCARS:
    scar going from the bottom of her stomach to her side (from bill)
    MENTAL HEALTH:
    post-traumatic stress disorder
    anxiety disorder
    panic disorder
    PERSONALITY:
    nervous, easily scared, persistent about her beliefs (is trying to change this), clingy, compassionate, thoughtful
    RELATIONSHIPS:
    single, crushing on frisk; panromantic, asexual
    CONFRONTATION[/color]
    physically easy, mentally easy
    attack in BOLD BLACK
    OTHER:
    played by maple
    tag: #gordonciphersc
    finnishwars praelium xx bill cipher (gen 8)
    all powers (doesn't use them often)
    character bond with frisk and billiam
    tv tropes/bio

• [center][fancypost=border-width:0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%]

/im cool with that, pax!

In all honesty, it really was debatable as to whether or not she'd been in her right mind when she'd initially decided that Radio needed to die; she'd been sleep-deprived and overwhelmed by fear, driven by a burning desire to put an end to the grief-inducing nightmares that had brought back far too many memories. It was why she had seen no other option; she had been prepared to do anything it took to regain her happiness, and if it meant that she had to kill the source of her misery, then so be it.

So while Mercy's deeds had nothing to do with the supernatural, Gordon was on the right track.

"Listen to her, Sango," she plead urgently, looking to be on the verge of hysterics. "Don't let them torture me!" Never before had such a fate befallen her; frankly, it was surprising that she'd managed to avoid it for so long.

When Frisk spoke up, she looked over at them with shock in her wide-eyed gaze, and something akin to regret. Why do they always have to see me like this? They were a good kid; they didn't deserve to watch something like this. She'd thought the same thing last time she'd come here, too. What if they're scared of me? They know what I did. The thought made her heart hurt.

[align=center][color=#FFFFFF][✨] [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2518516-wip-tags/?postID=89703151#post89703151'][color=white]information[/url][/color][/color][/align]

• reducedemotions

Why was it that every time he captured someone, Gordon came and tried to free them? Didn't she know it was pointless to go against his magic? The fennec fox narrowed his eyes at his fellow Shadowclanner. "I have not tortured her yet. I did not even plan on torturing her. I am not one to waste energy on such a thing," he slowly stated, the tiniest bit of anger bubbling up inside of him. Why did this happen every single time he tried to do something and why was her first thought that he would torment her? Was it the bindings? Maybe that was a clan thing that he was not aware of. Reducedemotions cocked his head ninety degrees to the side, keeping his gaze fixed on Gordon. "The bindings are to prevent escape. I did not drag her all the way here so she could wake up and take off." He subconsciously tightened the restraints around Mercy just a little, to the point where they caused discomfort.

//I'm cool with that as long as Mercy is

[center][color=white](c)trexgirl

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; height: 40px; width: 390px; border-color: lightblue; border-width: 3px; border-style: solid; border-radius: 3px; line-height: 14px; color: lightblue; font-family: arial; font-size: 24px;] THE [color=#D70A69]DEMON[/color] OF THE [color=#D70A69]SAND[/color][/fancypost][/center]

• That was a little bit relaxing, Gordon supposed, but she still didn't seem satisfied. "Th-there's no reason for the rocks, though." She pointed out. "What-what about vines?"

(c) advo

[spoiler=INFO & LINKS-UPDATED 3/20][fancypost=bgcolor=; border:0px; width:375px; font-size:7.5pt]
    GENERAL:
    gordon praelium-cipher (goes by gordon cipher)| female (she/her) | warrior of (non-traditional) shadowclan; knight of the knights of eden; former vanguard [hp] of (non-traditional) shadowclan| physically and mentally 1 year
    PHYSICAL:
    INJURIES & SCARS:
    MENTAL HEALTH:
    anxiety disorder
    panic disorder
    PERSONALITY:
    nervous, easily scared, persistent about her beliefs, clingy, compassionate, thoughtful
    RELATIONSHIPS:
    CONFRONTATION[/color]
    attack in BOLD BLACK
    OTHER:
    please message me if you don't want gordon to interrupt your capture/torture!!
    played by maple
    tv tropes/bio

Needless to say, Reducedemotion's declaration caught her off guard, especially after the massive fuss that had been made. Bristling, she swung her head around to stare at him with a bewildered expression. "Why – why'd you bring me here, then?" she asked hesitantly, flinching slightly as the shackles suddenly began to grip her tighter. Gritting her teeth, she tried to move one of her forelegs, only to relax it immediately after a small jolt of pain shot up it. "Just to humiliate me?"

• reducedemotions

He blinked slowly at Gordon twice, tilting his head to the side slightly once more. Unless plant magic was a new branch or something that he didn't have, he couldn't see how vines could possibly work when it came to keeping someone in place. "Magic is easier." He finally said before turning his attention to Mercy. All these people talking, all these people arguing over such a petty thing. It hurt his head. He listened to her question followed by a scathing remark. Anger? At her situation? At him? "Weekly task. I do not know you. You were simply unlucky." Reducedemotions answered with a flick of the ear.

[center][color=white](c)trexgirl

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; height: 40px; width: 390px; border-color: lightblue; border-width: 3px; border-style: solid; border-radius: 3px; line-height: 14px; color: lightblue; font-family: arial; font-size: 24px;] THE [color=#D70A69]DEMON[/color] OF THE [color=#D70A69]SAND[/color][/fancypost][/center]
  • Xia liked Mercy - she had met the cream femme once before when she traveled way too far, following an old, stale scent of a HawkClanner all the way to HawkClan. Mercy didn't hurt her, like the Exiler did. She let her go, especially after a nice conversation about her lineage. But, still, Mercy was an enemy, and she shouldn't let the friendly visit cloud that. ShadowClan were monsters to everyone else, therefore they should prove everyone right.

The severely injured pup, still, sat to the side and watched the argument with emotionless eyes. She panted, as her fever had gotten worse, and every once in a while winced when she put too much pressure on her broken leg. But, other than that - nothing. She was still trying to imitate the mask that Sango often put on, and so far was doing an okay job at it. She wouldn't mind if Mercy wasn't harmed, but that could mean that the she-cat would run back home to HawkClan and spread the news that they were pansies, or something. ShadowClanners were not pansies; they were monsters, like mentioned before.

The child, still, sat silently, waiting for someone to decide what to do with the cream she-cat.

• [center]

ECLIPSEPAW | APPRENTICE OF SHADOWCLAN

[font=Georgia]// noted and thanks!

He would've smacked Gordon across the face with a heavy-handed blow if it had been allowed. Alas, he was going to stick with the rules of not harming one's Clanmates, especially in front of the leader. However, that didn't excuse the HawkClanner from any violence he was about to commit, especially if it upset Gordon. If he couldn't hurt Gordon physically, he could do it mentally, no?

The captor appeared to be reluctant to hurt her, but he wasn't. The shisa fuu offered Mercy a hungry grin as he set his mind on it. While they were bickering, the apprentice would edge closer towards the HawkClanner until he was in a striking distance--then, he attempted to give Mercy a hard clout with his paw to shut her up.

[center][font=times new roman][color=#627cff]"THERE IS NO GOD, NATURE SUFFICETH UNTO HERSELF."

[center][img]http://tinyurl.com/kpnf5j4[/img] [B]WHY DO YOU WEEP? DID YOU THINK I WAS IMMORTAL?[/center] [CENTER][url='http://orig13.deviantart.net/7784/f/2017/065/e/e/eclipsenight2_by_leogrim-db1gy8o.png']Black Shisa Fuu[/url] | [url='http://pa1.narvii.com/6198/752f6a8241dc259cf3db5dcbe5f66dcb75f88f04_hq.gif']Black Dragon[/url] this hangry taro-cake is played by [url='https://feralfront.com/user/3883-pax/']a gay asian space lizard[/url]

• No! They weren't supposed to hurt her! Gordon tensed as she watched Eclipsepaw turn around and walk towards Mercy, and the she-cat shot forward as quickly as she could with her crouching stance, trying to distract ECLIPSEPAW by pushing at one of his legs. She clearly wasn't big enough to knock him over or anything, and she certainly wasn't aiming to hurt Eclipsepaw in the first place; only distract him. "St-stop! Re-Reducedemotions said they're not h-hurting her!" She protested, closing her eyes. This was risky, she knew, she felt it. Her heart was racing a mile a minute already, it seemed. But there was no going back now, was there? At least she didn't get directly in Eclipsepaw's way, but that didn't mean he couldn't whip around to face her and attack.

(c) advo

[spoiler=INFO & LINKS-UPDATED 3/20][fancypost=bgcolor=; border:0px; width:375px; font-size:7.5pt]
    GENERAL:
    PHYSICAL:
    INJURIES & SCARS:
    MENTAL HEALTH:
    anxiety disorder
    panic disorder
    PERSONALITY:
    nervous, easily scared, persistent about her beliefs, clingy, compassionate, thoughtful
    RELATIONSHIPS:
    CONFRONTATION[/color]
    attack in BOLD BLACK
    OTHER:
    please message me if you don't want gordon to interrupt your capture/torture!!
    played by maple
    tv tropes/bio

• P e r p e t u a l

So far the lynx kitten had been settling in just fine in her new home, though she had yet to met several of her Clanmates. The noise drew her over, piquing her interest. Quite soon, though, she wished she'd never been so curious. This... She had thought that this place was alright, but evidently something bad was going on here. Per scurried over to Chardonnay, keeping a nervous gaze upon Eclipsecub and the HawkClanner. "W-what's going on?" she whispered, trying to stay out of the center of attention as much as possible. It didn't look good for Mercy....

[align=right][fancypost=background: transparent; height: 45px; font-family: arial; color: lightsteelblue; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px;] we dream of a brand new start [i]but we dream in the dark[/i] [fancypost=font-size: 10px; color: lightblue; height: 15px;]-roleplayed by waterwing-[/fancypost][/fancypost][/align]
  • [fancypost=borderwidth 0px; width: 460px; height: auto; font:
    normal 9pt arial; text-align: justify; line-height: 17px][font=times new
    roman]. "Why do – do you care so much about hi–him anyway? Didn't you get into a fight? Isn't that why he told Twilightzone to break off the truce? Stop using him as a gotcha."

Sango visibly stiffened as Mercy brought up Radio, expression stony and eye's narrowing. She brought up a paw to claw idly at the choker around her neck, taking in a sharp breath as she tried to figure out what to say. She could spit some harsh words back, she could explain, there were so many things she could do. But she couldn't let it show on her face how much that comment stung, especially when Gordon said more about it.

"R-Radio's alive, isn't he? He-he ditched you, but-but he's alive."

That extra comment set the hellhound off and she suddenly rose to her paws just as Eclipsepaw lurched forwards towards her, brushing off Frisk's question. She wished they wouldn't have shown up. "Eclipsepaw, do what you want." ReducedEmotions didn't seem to have any problems with it, so Eclipsepaw could do that torture. As Gordon hurried forth, the canine would attempt to grab the smaller feline's tail and jerk her backwards.

//rushed rip

[center]TAGS

4195365_WfoJA1ar7PHlKOT.png

AND I MIGHT JUST TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY
    BUT I DON'T MIND BABE THERE'S NOT MUCH TO SAY

[ i said a prayer and buried your name — tags ]

@LITTLESTAR G. D. – you're up ;0

She didn't miss Sango's sudden discomfort when she mentioned Radio, and a small part of her almost felt triumphant; it was small, but a victory nontheless. Better yet, the hellhound seemed to be at a loss for words, and she waited intently for a response, deciding that it really did feel good to come out on top for once, in spite of the insignificance of it all. "So?" she said finally. "Do you have anything t—"

Eclipsepaw's heavy blow interrupted her, and she let out a loud grunt as his paw made contact with the back of her head. The molly collapsed in a heap, landing rather uncomfortably thanks to the shackles that restricted her movement, and laid there with gritted teeth and eyes squeezed shut. Why was it that she always managed to get a headache when she came here?

Inhaling a deep breath, she blinked her eyes open to see Sango making a move on her newfound ally. "Gordon!" she called again, though it came out much weaker this time. "Look out!"