Plot with Alexa?

May's Character Development Challenge has been posted!
Staff are requesting opinions here!
Looking for a place to have fun and express yourself through carnival shows? How about a place to be accepted despite your looks? Check out The Rebellion of Terminus, home of the Freak Shows!
Receive free art for joining Ext. RiverClan!
  • So I've been a bit museless recently and looking for plots to spice things up. Anyone want threads? [b]OPEN TO[/b] Romance Flings Someone to flirt with Friendships Best friends Rivalries/ tension between the characters A parental figure to guide her/ help her in life Someone to tell anything to Basically anything you can think of except the stuff below [b] CLOSED TO [/b] Harm Litters Rape
    [align=center][font=verdana][color=#FCD6FA][b]— ♡ —[/b] YOU THINK I LIKE YOU?[/color] [size=8] [/size]

The post was edited 1 time, last by ALEXA. ().

• [center][fancypost=bgcolor transparent; border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.5] a sibling thread babe ??
    [center][fancypost=background: transparent; font-family: arial; font-size: 20px; color: #8B39F1;][b][i]so I'll start a revolution from my bed [/i][/b][fancypost=background: transparent; font-size: 15px; color: #8B39F1;]CAUSE YOU SAID THE BRAIN I HAD GOT TO MY HEAD[/fancypost][/fancypost][/center]
  • [url='https://feralfront.com/user/291891-dylan/']@DYLAN.[/url] Course brother!
    [align=center][font=verdana][color=#FCD6FA][b]— ♡ —[/b] YOU THINK I LIKE YOU?[/color] [size=8] [/size]
  • [font=timesnewroman]rip i don't have any plot ideas - maybe just an interaction thread between alexa and sweet?

IF SOME NIGHT YOU'RE FREE ・゚✦
    ・゚✦
    WANNA FIGHT FOR ME?

1/7 of the fisterhood
    site married to tea

• Cool! I can't make at the moment but I can make later if that's ok
  • [font=timesnewroman]lol it's okay, i went ahead and made it since i felt bad for not seeing this thread yesterday lol [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2513480-waterfall-—-alexa/']WATERFALL — ALEXA[/url]

IF SOME NIGHT YOU'RE FREE ・゚✦
    ・゚✦
    WANNA FIGHT FOR ME?

1/7 of the fisterhood
    site married to tea