Plot with Alexa?

The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
  • So I've been a bit museless recently and looking for plots to spice things up. Anyone want threads?

OPEN TO
    Romance
    Flings
    Someone to flirt with
    Friendships
    Best friends
    Rivalries/ tension between the characters
    A parental figure to guide her/ help her in life
    Someone to tell anything to
    Basically anything you can think of except the stuff below

CLOSED TO
    Harm
    Litters
    Rape

[align=center][font=verdana][color=#FCD6FA][b]— ? —[/b] YOU THINK I LIKE YOU?[/color] [size=8] [/size]

The post was edited 1 time, last by ALEXA. ().

• [center][fancypost=bgcolor transparent; border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.5] a sibling thread babe ??

[center][fancypost=background: transparent; font-family: arial; font-size: 20px; color: #8B39F1;][b][i]so I'll start a revolution from my bed [/i][/b][fancypost=background: transparent; font-size: 15px; color: #8B39F1;]CAUSE YOU SAID THE BRAIN I HAD GOT TO MY HEAD[/fancypost][/fancypost][/center]
  • [font=timesnewroman]track for now

mobile

AND MINE ARE LONG AND SHARP, MY LORD ・゚✦

・゚✦ AS LONG AND SHARP AS YOURS

3/7 of the fisterhood
    site married to tea

• [font=timesnewroman]rip i don't have any plot ideas - maybe just an interaction thread between alexa and sweet?

3/7 of the fisterhood
    site married to tea

• Cool! I can't make at the moment but I can make later if that's ok

[align=center][font=verdana][color=#FCD6FA][b]— ? —[/b] YOU THINK I LIKE YOU?[/color] [size=8] [/size]
  • [font=timesnewroman]lol it's okay, i went ahead and made it since i felt bad for not seeing this thread yesterday lol
    WATERFALL — ALEXA

3/7 of the fisterhood
    site married to tea