Plot with Alexa?

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • So I've been a bit museless recently and looking for plots to spice things up. Anyone want threads?

OPEN TO
    Romance
    Flings
    Someone to flirt with
    Friendships
    Best friends
    Rivalries/ tension between the characters
    A parental figure to guide her/ help her in life
    Someone to tell anything to
    Basically anything you can think of except the stuff below

CLOSED TO
    Harm
    Litters
    Rape

[align=center][font=verdana][color=#FCD6FA][b]— ? —[/b] YOU THINK I LIKE YOU?[/color] [size=8] [/size]

The post was edited 1 time, last by ALEXA. ().

• [center][fancypost=bgcolor transparent; border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.5] a sibling thread babe ??

[center][fancypost=background: transparent; font-family: arial; font-size: 20px; color: #8B39F1;][b][i]so I'll start a revolution from my bed [/i][/b][fancypost=background: transparent; font-size: 15px; color: #8B39F1;]CAUSE YOU SAID THE BRAIN I HAD GOT TO MY HEAD[/fancypost][/fancypost][/center]
  • [font=timesnewroman]rip i don't have any plot ideas - maybe just an interaction thread between alexa and sweet?

SPEAK SOFTLY ・゚✦

・゚✦ AND CARRY A BIG CHOPSTICK 

3/7 of the fisterhood

roleplaying hiatus

• Cool! I can't make at the moment but I can make later if that's ok

[align=center][font=verdana][color=#FCD6FA][b]— ? —[/b] YOU THINK I LIKE YOU?[/color] [size=8] [/size]