Plot with Alexa?

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • So I've been a bit museless recently and looking for plots to spice things up. Anyone want threads?

OPEN TO
    Romance
    Flings
    Someone to flirt with
    Friendships
    Best friends
    Rivalries/ tension between the characters
    A parental figure to guide her/ help her in life
    Someone to tell anything to
    Basically anything you can think of except the stuff below

CLOSED TO
    Harm
    Litters
    Rape

[align=center][font=verdana][color=#FCD6FA][b]— ♡ —[/b] YOU THINK I LIKE YOU?[/color] [size=8] [/size]

The post was edited 1 time, last by ALEXA. ().

• [center][fancypost=bgcolor transparent; border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.5] a sibling thread babe ??

[center][fancypost=background: transparent; font-family: arial; font-size: 20px; color: #8B39F1;][b][i]so I'll start a revolution from my bed [/i][/b][fancypost=background: transparent; font-size: 15px; color: #8B39F1;]CAUSE YOU SAID THE BRAIN I HAD GOT TO MY HEAD[/fancypost][/fancypost][/center]
  • [font=timesnewroman]rip i don't have any plot ideas - maybe just an interaction thread between alexa and sweet?

IF SOME NIGHT YOU'RE FREE ・゚✦
    ・゚✦
    WANNA FIGHT FOR ME?

3/7 of the fisterhood
    site married to tea

• Cool! I can't make at the moment but I can make later if that's ok

[align=center][font=verdana][color=#FCD6FA][b]— ♡ —[/b] YOU THINK I LIKE YOU?[/color] [size=8] [/size]