RC9GNxBatB RP for Seer and 0G

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
  • (Right.)
    Rachel stepped out of her small cottage and looked around, shutting the door behind her. She had a wooden basket on her left arm. She pulled the hem of her blue daydress up slightly and headed into the town.
    ( I tried. Be random people or something. IDK)

The cake is a lie but we have cookies! WARNING: May spontaneously make Disney references along with other fandoms.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Catie420 ().

• (does Elliot like books? I can't remember. But he could be the librarian)

The cake is a lie but we have cookies! WARNING: May spontaneously make Disney references along with other fandoms.
  • (Kay. the librarian from the show can be the librarian. We got the baker, the random triplets, etc.)

• Rachel stepped out of her small cottage and looked around, shutting the door behind her. She had a wooden basket on her left arm. She pulled the hem of her blue daydress up slightly and headed into the town. She navigated with skill through the crowds. She smiled as she purchased a loaf of bread from the baker.

• (i can take Gaston, and/or whoever's needed)

the baker smiled warmly back at her, and put away the coins she gave him. "bonjour rachel!" he said as he handed her the loaf.

It's never too late to bake a cake~

• (you mean Bash? XD BTW you can change him to fit him better if need be.)
    Rachel smiled at him. "Bonjour." She replied as she continued on. She headed into the library. "Bonjour sir!" She greeted as a small bell rang from her opening the door.

• (Kay so 0G is gonna be him so that she is involved. XD Hey. I'm listening to Belle)
    Rachel smiled at him. "That I am sir!" She put the book she was returning down on the shelf and looked at the books. "Do you have anything new?"

• Rachel giggled. "Oh, that's alright. I'll just reborrow... This one!" She pulled a well read book from the shelf.