COMMUNION SHOTS ✧・゚: PREMADE TEMPLATES

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • hey, welcome! so i noticed that after the transfer that there haven't been as many fancypost/signature threads up like there used to be, so i felt inclined to fix that, somewhat.

these signatures and fancies are very basic and simple in nature, and i've tried to make most of the posting templates as mobile-friendly as possible since i'm on mobile 24/7 and i know other people are in the same boat!

the only rules i have are for you not to claim these as yours (; and to post here if you're using one and not in the storages.

also feedback!
    i love feedback and i'd like to hear what you guys have to say on these/if there are any problems/ect. help me improve,

UPDATE #1: some of the codes are broken from the last time the site updated itself. i'll fix them up shortly.

tags storage
    template storage.
    signature storage.

biography storage. (COMING SOON!)

The post was edited 10 times, last by pure ().

• Using your first template! Very beautiful job!

l6Xgvsw.gif

Do you think you can hide?
    Do you believe the lies?
    Twist it up in your mind
    You'll run out of time, time, time

-Out of time - Hidden Citizens

• thanks for the input so far! im glad to know that you guys like these!

another template has been added <//3 !

and how would you guys feel if i started to add in some heart charts into the template storage? i've only made one so far, but i had planned on experimenting with those some more c;

• [center]

I AM DISGUSTED BY ALL THE INJUSTICE — littlestar — hawkclan — she/her —

[fancypost=border-width:0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%]Defenitely using, it's so cute <33

confusion_by_sock_walker-dc1mafb.png

PARKED, THEN I GO INTO MY MIND WITH AN AK

SHOOT EVERY THOUGHT IN MY HEAD THEN IT ROTATES

LOSING IT ALL BUT I THINK THAT I'M OKAY
    tags

• using the first template, they're all lovely !!

[center][fancypost=background: transparent; font-family: arial; font-size: 20px; color: #8B39F1;][b][i]so I'll start a revolution from my bed [/i][/b][fancypost=background: transparent; font-size: 15px; color: #8B39F1;]CAUSE YOU SAID THE BRAIN I HAD GOT TO MY HEAD[/fancypost][/fancypost][/center]
  • using the third template and maybe a siggie!

[align=center][fancypost=background: transparent; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; margin-top: -10px; color: #f4ed47;][b]WHY DON'T YOU GROW UP KID[/b][/fancypost] [fancypost=background: transparent; border: font-size: 8px; margin-top: -17px;][color=#fced7c][b]BEFORE YOUR TIME RUNS OUT[/b][/color] [url='[url=https://feralfront.com/thread/2513276-a-little-too-late-star-s-tags/]']tags[/url][/fancypost]
  • [b]
    First things first I'ma say all the words inside my head
    I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh ooh

The way that things have been, oh ooh Second thing
    Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be I'm the one at the sail,
    I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh the master of my sea, oh ooh

[fancypost=border-width:0px; text-align: center; font-size: 15px; line-height: 96%][b] [color=#737373]First things first I'ma say all the words inside my head I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh ooh [/color] [color=#391c4c]The way that things have been, oh ooh Second thing [/color] [color=#0E99AC]Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh the master of my sea, oh ooh[/color][/fancypost]

The post was edited 1 time, last by melodic wolves. ().