THEIR SMILES ARE PAINTED GOLD // open, murder

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • //Aaa small gore warning in the last paragraph!

Ah, WindClan. The group they loved sooo much. Bill made their way towards the border, not bothering to wait for someone. No, they had a goal here. And that goal will be successful. Bill searched through WindClan's land, trying to find the poor creature who would dare be in their path. And unfortunately it was an NPC who dared.

Bill grinned as they got into a hunting crouch, slowly making their way towards the NPC. Once they got as close as they could get, they leaped, easily pinning the NPC down. The warrior screeched in surprise, making Bill flatten their ears. Well, there goes that plan of playing with their prey. WindClan will be here soon.. So Bill quickly ended the NPC's life when they dug their claws into the NPC's neck and ripped it open.

But Bill wasn't done yet. The demon released the NPC once they went limp and pried their jaws open. They conjured up a knife, which would unfortunately use up their power for a couple of hours. But that didn't matter, Bill wasn't staying to fight. If WindClan wanted to fight them, they could find them in either the Rebellion of Terminus or SunClan. They didn't bother hiding their scent, so.
    Using the knife, Bill cut out half of the NPC's tongue. It left the mouth a bleeding mess still, but the demon was hoping that WindClan would take notice to the tongue missing. Or perhaps not; they didn't mond, really, so long as they could figure out who did this. Before Bill left, they carved a triangle marking into the NPC's shoulder.

And with that, the demon was off.

P9RVxXX.png

i'm tired of this human duet.

NO CIVILIZING HIDES OUR ANIMAL IMPLUSES !

• [center]

PEOPLE HELP THE PEOPLE

Moth smelled blood. She smelled lots of it, too. Following the iron scent, she arrived at the scene a mere couple of minutes after Bill had disappeared. She didn't know who the heck it was, but she didn't think it would be possible to even tell.

She began to feel queasy and her knees buckled, her throat stung and her eyes watered. She was on the verge of fainting.

(c)trexgirl

[color=#5DBCD2][/color] [align=center][font='georgia'][color=#5DBCD2][size=15][color=#FFA07A]I CAN'T HELP MYSELF BUT STARE[color=#FFA07A].[/size][/color][/color][/color][/font][font='georgia'][color=#FFA07A][/color] [size=15][color=#FFA07A]DOUBLE CHECK FOR DOUBLE MEANINGS[/color][color=#FFA07A].[/size][/color][/font] [color=white][url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2504361-i-wish-that-i-could-be-like-the-cool-kids-moth-s-tags/']tags[/url] — roleplayed by galahad[/color][/align]
  • [center]

DARTH VADER

Darth Vader is a cyborg barbary lion. An artificial lion-gorilla hybrid, robotic legs and arms allow him to walk upright and use his hands. At his full height, he is fourteen feet tall. A Dark Lord of the Sith, and former Supreme Leader of the First Order. He wears the axe of Rick Grimes, a knife from Judith, the eye patch of Bill Cipher on his belt, along with his lightsaber. Sometimes followed by Ivan (a polar bear.)
    FULL BIO & TAGS

He had not caught that scent in a long, long time. A scent he was familiar with, as it belonged to one of his own. And they made it obvious, too. Vader was unfazed by the sight of the body, and pulled the axe from his belt, taking the flat end, and moving the skin around the triangle, scoffing.

"Cipher."

• Malus allowed himself to part his jaws, and taste the air. Blood. It was thick in his mouth and coated his senses. The tyrant was curious. The ancient beast allowed himself to push the black bear's body forward, to traverse the land. He followed the scent of blood, his pawsteps too swift and expert for it to be normal in the body of Lusa.

As the warlord came close, his turquoise eyes, tinted with the green hue of Lusa's traveled over the corpse of the WindClanner. Malus appeared silently beside Vader, their muzzle pulled into a soft frown and their gaze shaded.

Cipher; a single name that the massive lion had uttered. Thinking bag on it now, the warrior had heard such a name, albeit in hushed tones and whispers, those which had barely reached his ears. The manticore at the time, considered such a name irrelevant, but the warlord had heard of the disgusting thing that Cipher had done.

"Hmm. How unfortunate." The being rumbled in a voice too low for it to be Lusa's. "I suppose the body should be buried, if you do that sort of thing?" The possessed Guardian turned a head towards Vader, unconcerned of the travesty that lay at their paws.

• [center][fancypost=border-width:0; width: 428px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px; font-size: 8pt]The pup had a bad habit of wandering, even if she was shy, and often times paranoid of others. Mercy would pause, blood orbs focusing curiously on the group. She didn't understand what was happening, though she approached, and then wished she hadn't. But she didn't puke, nor did she start to cry- she merely stared at the blood staining the ground, with a very vacant look. Maybe they were sleeping. (She didn't believe it).
    [spoiler= ➢ her real life is tragic]
    all opinions ic / main character / speaking
    GENERAL:
    ➢ Mercy Hacksaw
    ➢ Reincarnation of an unknown enitity known as "ANGEL"
    ➢ Believes herself to be female
    ➢ Physically 2 months | Ages on the 25th
    ➢ Pup of Windclan
    APPEARANCE:
    ➢ COYOTE [birth] | health: 100%
    — Mercy is scrawny, and malnourished, as she doesn't eat meat a lot. She's a runt albino coyote, with blood-red eyes.
    PERSONALITY:
    Pacifistic, gentle, and terribly shy, Mercy doesn't get out very often. She prefers to sleep, or nose around in books, rather than socialize. She appears to be very submissive, and seemingly antisocial.
    quirks-
    She likes anything that's either pretty, broken, or a flower of some sort. Likes to hoard things almost unknowingly.
    RELATIONS:
    ➢ Unknown sexuality
    ➢ ½ of no
    ➢ Adopted by Henry & Atticus Hacksaw
    ➢ Runt sister to Peter, Harley, Ark, & Roman

• [center]

PEOPLE HELP THE PEOPLE

"Cipher? As in... B-Bill?" the feline stammered in fear.

(c)trexgirl

[color=#5DBCD2][/color] [align=center][font='georgia'][color=#5DBCD2][size=15][color=#FFA07A]I CAN'T HELP MYSELF BUT STARE[color=#FFA07A].[/size][/color][/color][/color][/font][font='georgia'][color=#FFA07A][/color] [size=15][color=#FFA07A]DOUBLE CHECK FOR DOUBLE MEANINGS[/color][color=#FFA07A].[/size][/color][/font] [color=white][url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2504361-i-wish-that-i-could-be-like-the-cool-kids-moth-s-tags/']tags[/url] — roleplayed by galahad[/color][/align]
  • [center][fancypost=bgcolor=;border: 0px solid white; width: 455px; text-align: justify; height: auto;font-size: 8pt; line-height: 122%; margin-top: -2px;]Honestly she did not know who this Cipher character was but some seemed to fear such a name. Why she couldn't begin to understand but she supposed it might have to do with the mess that was spread out before them and she looked at it before sighing softly. It didn't look good and she frowned just a bit before sitting down. "We should bury this body. It shouldn't be exposed like the way it is."

MDmttDf.gifbdd0c982a5d7ec06df9578be8ce16944eef2cae7_00.gifgiphy.webp

LIVING IN THE GARDEN OF EVIL —

damarys + 4 years old and 6 months + lupurca - agrelos born - plot thread

• [fancypost=border-width:0; width: 300px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px][center]DARTH VADER

"Yes. That one." Vader looked over his shoulder towards Mob, rolling his eyes behind his mask. "Don't be afraid of him." He looked back at the body. "Be angry. Be wary. Bill has weaknesses too." He said, remembering how he made Bill submit to him. "Blueridge." He said, calling the she-cat over with a flick of the axe. "Do you think this should warrant retaliation?" A piece of Vader would be ecstatic for a chance to rip Bill apart, but at the same time, could they really keep ignoring NPC death? It was a bad image, Windclan acting like nothing wrong when murder was about.

"The scent..." Vader sets down the axe, and rests a hand on the triangle.

The cat's last memories hit him- of Bill's joyous face and of the cat's fear. Of a tongue being torn out. He straightens up when the memory passes, looking at the corpse. His super senses stretch out, looking for Bill, and speaks again a few moments later. "...tells is occupying Sunclan or Rebellion of Terminus. Both are meager clans. It would not be much trouble for Windclan to raid and establish its dominance. Run it as a Blitzkreig, if you will."

• [center][fancypost= bg color;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
    "Gods..." Takumi scoffed, approaching not long after Vader. He idled next to the significantly larger male, casting half-lidded caramel eyes over the corpse. No emotions showed on his face - but inwardly, anger stirred. He was not affected by the grotesqueness of the murder; gore was something he saw often. He glanced up at Vader, pleasantly surprised to hear the word 'blitzkrieg.' Though he disliked Vader, it was nice to meet someone else familiar with battle strategics. "Yeah, neither of those clans are very large. I think I'll hold a retaliation raid, though on which clan, I'm not sure. Bill needs to know not to mess with us,"the advisor growled.

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; height: 40px; width: 390px; border-color: #D9D9D9; border-width: 3px; border-style: solid; border-radius: 3px; line-height: 14px; color: #D9D9D9; font-family: arial; font-size: 24px;] I'M A RECKLESS MISTAKE [/fancypost][/center]
  • [fancypost=border-width:0; width: 300px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px][center]DARTH VADER

A part of Vader twinges at the remembrance that Takumi was basically doing what was once his job, and that if Vader reached Advisor again, he'd have to choose something else. "We should do both, at the same time." Strike both. Strike hard. And if Bill attempted retreat, he would run right into another battle. "Take a look at how big each group is. Assemble a raiding party, and send the majority to the larger group. Otherwise, strike one clan, then the other the following week."

"Bill has no care for anyone but himself- if we strike only one clan first, strike the one he has more power in. And beat them into the ground. Force them to submit on their homeland." And such a thing could be achieved, as long as the thread did not die. Maybe set some rules.

• [center][fancypost= bg color;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
    Takumi swallowed, considering Vader's words. "Hm - good point. Then again..." He paused, frowning. "Like you said, Bill only cares about himself. Maybe we should target him specifically instead of his clans... I doubt he'll care if we hurt his clanmates, and even if we do, it won't stop him from causing trouble. We know that. Maybe we could try and capture him specifically." He doubted that either of Bill's clans had ordered him to do this. He grit his teeth; if only he'd been allowed to capture Bill before...

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; height: 40px; width: 390px; border-color: #D9D9D9; border-width: 3px; border-style: solid; border-radius: 3px; line-height: 14px; color: #D9D9D9; font-family: arial; font-size: 24px;] I'M A RECKLESS MISTAKE [/fancypost][/center]

"If we capture Bill, then I call dibbs on him." Oh, what Vader could do to him. "We cannot assume that the clan would just let us take him. We would have to keep them preoccupied while we," I. "Took Bill."

A thought.
    "Or we take Bill off guard."

• Such talk of battle tactics and strategies sent a tingle of excitement straight through Malus's spine. It was like the old days again. Memories came flooding back at militant; days of battle and bloodshed, raven claws against flesh and the icy clarity that came with planning another's defeat. This was what he was built for, what he was meant to do. Such a realization sent a deep shiver straight in the militant's fur. Malus rather liked the idea
    "If we're going to capture Cipher alone, we're going to need to track him down and isolate him fully, which means drawing any trail he's left behind to a single point, if you believe that's possible. If so, we're going to need to our best tracking team, and a small patrol to subdue and capture him. A general raid would be nice, but we can't just barge into one of his home clans and hope that the general ruckus will draw him out. He might never show up at all." The Guardian's piercing, viridian gaze slowly traveled over those gathered, opting to let his words sink in.

Takumi frowned. "Wh- why do you get dibs?!" he snapped. If anyone got to capture that floating bastard, it should be him. After all, he'd done it once before, he'd just been forced to let him go. The boy might've protested more, but to be honest, he was more than a little scared of Vader (which was why he had yet to look the other in the eyes).

He would put their little squabble aside for the moment, instead weighing their options. "All of that's true. Maybe we should start with a general raid, to scope out the territory and see if we can draw him out that way. After that, we can isolate him. Or... Or we can send in spies." He inwardly winced at his own suggestion; after all, his own last spying mission hadn't gone too well.

/ i can!