V

W

Y

temp (c) vixika

temp (c) vixika

temp (c) vixika

THE HORROR YOU HAVE COMMITTED

ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ❥ vixika [ mun of caera, january, twigspring ]

The post was edited 5 times, last by Vixika ().

• NEUTRALS

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

W

temp (c) vixika

temp (c) vixika

temp (c) vixika

The post was edited 3 times, last by Vixika ().

• NEGATIVES

A

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

Z

temp (c) vixika

temp (c) vixika

temp (c) vixika

The post was edited 2 times, last by Vixika ().

• I FREAKING NEEDED THIS
    TRACK :D

[align=center][fancypost=background: transparent; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; margin-top: -10px; color: yellow;][b]I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIX MY PRIDE[/b][/fancypost] [fancypost=background: transparent; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: -1px; margin-top: -17px; color: yellow;]BUT THAT SH*T'S BROKEN[/fancypost] [fancypost=background: transparent; border: font-size: 8px; margin-top: -17px;][b][url=http://alphakratt.tumblr.com][color=yellow]★[/url] bureaucrat/admin of odd squad wiki, feralfront six-year member [url=http://www.dailymotion.com/alphakratt][color=yellow]★[/color][/url][/b][/fancypost] [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/oddsquad/images/8/82/Alphakratt_by_nebulaishere-day8y.png/revision/latest?cb=20170208000607[/img]
  • BOOKMARKING OML

[center][fancypost=background-color:transparent; border-color:transparent; margin-top: -12px; width: 500px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 14px; color: black;] I'M TOO SCARED TO FALL IN LOVE AGAIN; I'LL JUST FOCUS ON MY FAMILY, MY ART, AND MY FRIENDS. I'M TOO SCARED TO FALL IN LOVE AGAIN; I'LL JUST FOCUS ON ANYTHING ELSE. I WANT TO BE ACADEMIC, CONFIDENT, AND ROMANTIC, BUT I JUST FEEL WEIRD AND OVERDRAMATIC. DAILY REMINDERS THAT I AM PATHETIC. WHEN YOU'RE SURROUNDED BY IT, IT'S HARD TO FORGET IT.[/fancypost]
  • the traits are just a placeholder as of now. I will be writing descriptions for each of them. I should do a few a day but no promises though as I'm working on a BUNCH of other things that need to be completed more!

Thanks for the tracks & bookmarks <3

temp (c) vixika

temp (c) vixika

temp (c) vixika

• Track~
    I really needed some ideas for traits and you provided them for me, thank you a ton! <3

• tracking + may i suggest not having masculine or feminine as positive or negative traits?

[center][fancypost=color: lightgray; text-align:center; width: 50%] Playing: Amaya Erebus | Aethel | Kailyn Lynderly | Riven | Asterkit | Vari [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2504614-%E2%98%80-tribe-of-the-eternal-sun-hp-tryouts-%E2%98%80get-free-art-%E2%98%80/?postID=89275208#post89275208']☀ TRIBE OF THE ETERNAL SUN HP TRYOUTS ☀Get free art! ☀[/url] [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2505094-tribe-of-the-eternal-sun-mass-adopts-2-14-%E2%98%BC-free-art/']TRIBE OF THE ETERNAL SUN MASS ADOPTS [2/14] ☼ FREE ART[/url] [/fancypost][/center]
  • oh ya, definitely don't those as postitive or neutral. thanks for noticing that!

temp (c) vixika

temp (c) vixika

temp (c) vixika

• feel free to leave any suggestions and where they should go!

temp (c) vixika

temp (c) vixika

temp (c) vixika

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vixika ().

• totally didn't need personality inspiration and get it from here
    nopers

i seldom check feralfront anymore, but i am very active on bearbonesrp.com and sometimes can be seen on a few other sites. pm me for discord.

• i love this track

"I'm not saying that changing won't cost you love, won't make you cry,
    But it will all make sense when the
    growing pains subside"

Domino Misfit | 23 moons | Female | Uses 'it' pronoun for self, and 'them' for others. | SkyClan Warrior

• tracking

"I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.”

― Robin Williams

“Life’s too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.”
    -Dr. Seuss

Free art requests! || Chat with the best people on Feralfront! || Deviantart

CHARACTERS I PLAY:
    Nyx || Praven