|•| Ham4Ham |•| pafp |•|

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • Alex nodded in agreement.

John looked to her. "My wife just left me..."

281363.png
    Hello! I'm always open for more RPs, I usually do 1x1 BxG where I'm the girl, and I'll do most anything! So if you want to plot with me, feel free to PM!
    I am also known as Aurelia over on Unwritten Beginnings

Nov. 27- Dec. 1 I won't be on very much since it is show week and I have a bunch of dress rehearsals. I will be on as much as I can be

• Eliza did as well. Laf walked and got their jackets. He helped them get them on and then walked out with them towards the restaurant.

"She was never good enough for you. We always said that." She reminds.

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/25u7hw9.gif[/img]
  • Rory held Alex's hand While noel wanted Laf Yo carry her.

"I still love her." John reminded her.

281363.png
    Hello! I'm always open for more RPs, I usually do 1x1 BxG where I'm the girl, and I'll do most anything! So if you want to plot with me, feel free to PM!

Nov. 27- Dec. 1 I won't be on very much since it is show week and I have a bunch of dress rehearsals. I will be on as much as I can be

• Noel hugged him happily.

"I did that. It's my fault Phillip died." John whispered.

281363.png

• Laf looked around some as they walked. He spotted someone in a bench and studied them some. "Mon amour is that Rose?" He asked Rory softly.

"No it isn't. You were away. How were you supposed to help? Rose was the one who drove you away and couldn't save your child." She pointed out.

• Rory frowned, making Alex go take Eliza's hand before hurrying over. "Rose?"

John shook his head. "I told her it was nothing serious. That HR didn't need any of the medicine they were offering us. Much less more than that.

281363.png

• Rory looked surprised. "What ate you doing out here?"

John shook his head quietly.

281363.png

• Rose slowly explained everything to her. She knew she probably seemed stupid but she didn’t care. She did need this one for herself.

His mother let out a sigh. She didn’t know what to do to make him feel better.

• Rory hugged her gently. "If you ever need anything, just ask us. We'll help you.' Rory promised.

John didn't think anything could make him feel better.

281363.png

• "You wouldn't be a burden." Rory assured her.

John was too absorbed in his thoughts and pain to even notice.

281363.png

• Rory shook her head slightly. "Rose... I can't just leave you here like this..." Rory glanced back at Laf to see if he agreed with her.

John relied a lot on her to walk.

281363.png

• Rory frowned slightly. "Fine. But if you ever need anything, just call or come over.x

John slowly looked around before nodding.

281363.png

• Rory gave her a small smile.

John didn't answer.

281363.png