|•| Ham4Ham |•| pafp |•|

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • [center]

IC;;

[center]

I'd be up for doing a Hamilton based plot with you! I was doing one I liked but I think it died XD So I've been looking to do more!

(c)trexgirl

281363.png

please plot with me! currently very into MCU (Tony x my oc) and Mystic Messenger (seven x my oc) and I will double up for you!

• Yay! Most of my role plays have been very slow as of late so I'm really excited about this cx Do you prefer any specific characters to role play and do you want to bring in ocs?
    Also, just warning you, I'm going on vacation March 11 for a week and won't have signal or wifi so I won't be able to reply. I will reply as soon as I get back though!))

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/25u7hw9.gif[/img]
  • [center]

IC;;

[center]

I am too! I have a choir competition and I leave the 10th! I'd like to bring in an OC for me, but I don't really have any characters specifically I'd like to be

(c)trexgirl

281363.png

please plot with me! currently very into MCU (Tony x my oc) and Mystic Messenger (seven x my oc) and I will double up for you!

• Okay! And for your oc I don't mind if you describe as you go since it saves times. As for the plot, which for now we can play whoever of the group until we figure it out, what do you prefer doing? I'm honestly open for anything. And I'm also really tired so I will probably be heading off to bed soon. If I do, I will reply in the morning.))

• [center]

IC;;

[center]

I probably would be asleep now too if I could be, and I'm up for pretty much anything, I forgot most of the plots I had in mind XD

(c)trexgirl

281363.png

• cx how about, no matter how cliché this is, we have them all meet while at college? They haven't met before and eventually become friends and drama and everything. I'm really tired so my mind is blah.))

• [center]

IC;;

[center]

Yeah! That's a great idea, and I feel you on the brain thing.

(c)trexgirl

281363.png

• Columbia University. New York City. It was definitely not what Rose Smith had in mind for college. She actually never want to go to college. But with enough pushing from her parents and her high school friends, here she was. Her green eyes were focused down on the paper she had in her hand. It told her of her room number and who she was rooming with. She was somewhat nervous to be here, especially since she was a literature major. She knew she would be packed with work. She grabbed her suitcase after her and up the stairs. She mumbled the room number under her breath until she found it. A smile lit up her face at that and she slid her room key into the door. She then opened it and stepped inside.

I'm just put my oc's pov for now until we bring everyone in and when my brain can function.
    Also, quick idea, what if my oc and your oc get formed with either Alex or John or Laf or Herc?))

• [center]

IC;;

[center]

OOC: Sounds good to me! Sorry, I was at dinner.

IC: Rory pulled her suitcase along after her, red hair pulled up in a ponytail to keep it out of her face as her blue-grey eyes scanned the area around her before looking down at a small piece of paper she was holding. She had been planning to go to Columbia University for the last few years, and now here she was. Unfortunately, all of her friends were spread across the country, so here she was in New York City, alone.

(c)trexgirl

281363.png

• Rose began to unpack, since it seemed she was the first one in the dorm room. She went through everything mentally in her head and then let out a groan. She forgot her backpack with stuff in her car. She knew it was a long walk and was not looking forward to it. She did need her bag though. She hurried out of her room and accidentally ran into Rory. "I'm really sorry." She said as she regained her balance.

• [center]

IC;;

[center]

Aurora took a small step back to balance herself, caught by surprise as she wasn't expecting to run into anyone. But she smiled at the other girl. "It's fine, are you alright?" The red haired woman asked, tilting her head slightly as she did with her hand moving from her suitcase to rest at her side. The other woman seemed like she was in a rush, and since Rory wasn't, she was more than willing to stop and see if the woman needed help.

(c)trexgirl

281363.png

• Rose offered her a smile back and nodded. She ran a hand through her brown hair. "Yeah. I just left my bag pack in my car which is all the way on the other side of the campus." She admitted. "Wait, what room are you in?" She inquired. She wanted to know if she had met her roommate.

Should they accidentally get roomed with either Alex, Laf, Herc, or John by an accident in the system?))

• [center]

IC;;

[center]

Yes!! That is a great idea!))

Rory's smile fell a bit as she looked for the paper before spotting it on her suitcase. "Ah!" She held it out to the other woman. "I'm Aurora, by the way." Her smile returned as she pulled her ponytail over her shoulder.
    (Mobile)

(c)trexgirl

281363.png

• Who do you want for your roommate so I can role play them for you, then I can pick who I'll take for my roommate))

Rose looked at the paper. "You are actually one room away from mine." She said. "And I'm Rose. It is nice to meet you Aurora. I think I might've been roomed with a guy but it is all good. I hate to leave but I have to go get the backpack. Once again, nice meeting you!" She called as she ran off. She managed to get there completely out of breath.

• [center]

IC;;

[center]

Ahh... Lafayette, I'll respond in a bit I had rehearsal and as soon as j got home I got a bloody nose))

(c)trexgirl

281363.png

• [center]

IC;;

[center]

It's all cool! I probably won't notice ))

Rory looked a little surprised as Rose ran off, but she smiled and grabbed her suitcase and headed back towards her room with a wave after the other woman. She reached her room, unlocking it and stepping inside and looking around curiously to see if her roommate was already there.

(c)trexgirl

281363.png