Will tomorrow come at last? ||private|| In a million shards of broken glass?

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • //I will never get used to these privacy tags. Never.

Calm, eerily quiet, and embraced by night. These were only a few things that described Traverse Town, a small world who's appearance would alert other beings to the loss of another. The intricate town, formed with many layers of stone and host to far too many staircases, was the only bad world to keep around.
    "Where are we?"
    The voice would ring out in the empty town. High-pitched and frightened, it seemed to be the voice of a young teen. It was replied to by a slightly lower voice.
    "I have no idea."
    It was a good three minutes before the two beings emerged from the familiar alley behind the item shop. A small fox with massive ears and a sand-colored pelt glanced around, jumping like a Chihuahua at every noise he heard. A relatively small wolf, presumably of the Tibetan subspecies, followed. Though the wolf remained calm, scanning the area in a serious manner before picking the much smaller fox up and carrying him away to... Well, who knows where?

I want you for a lifetime

So if you're gonna think twice, baby

I don't wanna know, baby, I don't wanna know

qwmsy6f.jpg

• This is another trip for a certain blue haired Keyblade wielder to Traverse Town. Often times she would come here to see who has lost their homes and find them other places to stay either until their world is returned (the less likely choice) or more of a permanent home. Her blue eyes scanned the area before her by the gate that leads to the outside.

"Hm..." she hums, looking around as the woman searches for some new faces. Now nearing the item shop, she paused upon seeing a large wolf beast carrying a small fox. "Hello?" She called out, immediately holding up her hands as a sign that she's not going to attack or anything along those lines.

• The wolf froze upon noticing that someone was there. It was quite interesting, really, as he had been standing perfectly still since a few moments before he had been noticed. He would have gotten away with it, too, had the fox not turned to look.
    Friendliness may not have been the most ideal way to go about this encounter. Whether one stayed back and tried luring the pair with gentle words, or approached and began treating them like normal dogs... It was clear, it wouldn't succeed. A low growl was heard, before the brown-pelted wolf dropped the tiny being he had been carrying. This was merely to snarl, though a word could almost be heard inside it. That word was simply "Leave."

qwmsy6f.jpg

• She did indeed hear him speak and responded with a shake of her head. "I'm afraid I can't do that. Considering you two are here, it means you both have lost your home world. I would like to help you but you two, particularly you wolf boy, doesn't seem like you would try to trust me." She pointed out while keeping her hands in the air.

• Despite his shock at being responded to, the wolf did not approach. Nor did he back away. The fur along his spine rose, and he snarled once again, his lips curled back to reveal sharpened fangs. No wolf could naturally get fangs that sharp.
    He didn't wait for another reaction, ears pinned back, before switching to the third option in all encounters. A quick glance to the side revealed nothing. But as the odd female clearly wouldn't stand down, he would have to make a run for it. Maybe... Just maybe he could escape without having to shed blood first.

qwmsy6f.jpg

• Staying still, Aqua kept her ocean blue eyes on the large wolf. While the side glance didn't reveal much, it did give way to the possibility of him bolting away from her. She just wanted to help but she can't if he runs away like this so she waits for him to make a move before she is to use her powerful ice magic to stop him in his tracks.

• It was a very dangerous move, planning to run off. Due to the short legs of his subspecies, it would be much harder to make an efficient escape. And he was far from being a Sighthound, with his complete lack of streamlined features. After a moment, he had an idea. Glancing from the ground nearby to the wide area behind his 'opponent,' he barked, forcing a fearful note into it. If this worked, she would turn to see what he was alarmed by, thus giving him a window of opportunity.

qwmsy6f.jpg

• Annnnnnndddddd she was not fooled. Aqua frowns, shaking her head at the wolf. "Wolf boy, I know this world all too well. I would be able to sense trouble if something was behind me. I'm not like my friend, bless his heart. Had you encountered him instead of me, you would've succeeded in not only fooling him but escaping him." She called him, barely twitching any part of her body.

"I do want to say this now, even if you had gotten past me and headed towards the large doors that seems to lead to another part of this world, you won't be able to leave without having some form of transportation. I want to help you but you're going to need to take a chance with me."

• Though the odd wolf still seemed irritated, that small fox from before walked over and pretty much decided that Aqua's foot would make a nice seat for the time being. Despite having spoken in perfect English before, the fox yipped at the brown wolf, who froze in response. After barking once in reply after a moment, the wolf turned and ran off on his own, at which point the fox looked up and seemed to shrug.
    "I tried to stop 'im. He's not willin' to be open-minded at th' moment."

qwmsy6f.jpg

• Aqua sighs, shaking her head at that as she came down to crouch in front of the small fox. "He's going to have to come around eventually. I would like to take you two to a new home on another world soon. Now... what's your name small one? I'm Aqua." She replied, making sure to introduce herself after asking for a name.

• The fennec grinned at Aqua, appearing more doglike than a fox was supposed to be. "Y'know what? I think he'll get used to you real quick," he commented. "Anywho. Name's Jangwa-- don't get me confused with my wolf-breathed half brother, Langya." Wolf-breathed? Good thing Langya knew about those nicknames.

qwmsy6f.jpg

• She raised a brow at his comment before choosing to ignore it. "Well nice to meet you Jangwa. Now this may seem intrusive, if not a bit rude but what is the last thing you remember happening to your world before you found yourself here?" She asked with a tilt of her head.

• Jangwa tilted his head to the side, a thoughtful expression on his face. "...All I remember is a huge earthquake. Everything was falling all over the place. Something may have fallen on me, but I do remember that Langya got me out of there... Though he was injured when he did." A moment more of thinking. "The wound wasn't caused by a mortal being, I don't think. It seemed like a tiger and a bear had a baby, then that baby had a child with a mutated ant, and the child from that is what laid the blow." He had just described, essentially, any form of basic Shadow.

qwmsy6f.jpg

• "Oh dear... I suspected that was the case." She sighs, pulling out a black piece of chalk from god knows where and drew a basic shadow for Jangwa. "This here, based on your description, is a Heartless. What you saw happening on your world before Traverse Town pulled you out of there is your world being swallowed by Darkness. It's a good thing you two got out of there in time, otherwise you both would've become them after they take your heart."

• Staring at the picture, Jangwa frowned. "That thing looks creepy," he commented. How she had figured out what he was talking about with that wild a description was beyond him. "But... That's what hurt him? And those things dest-- no. No." He shook his head rapidly. "Those things destroyed our world? And everyone who's still there is gone? Forever?"

qwmsy6f.jpg

• Jangwa sighed. "...I guess you're right. I don't know much about those things, so I'll believe you..." He paused, then managed a grin. "Try convincing Langya of that, though."

qwmsy6f.jpg

• "He barely listens to his thoughts," Jangwa confirmed. "You uh... Might want to go look for him. Before he does something stupid."

qwmsy6f.jpg