RiverClan Hunger Games Simulator!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Come check out this Book Club for Feral Front!

• RiverClan Hunger Games Simulator!

Alright, if you want your character to be in the Hunger Games simulator let me know! I'll hopefully be getting it up sometime tomorrow because these are really fun and I love them haha!

tags ♡ 02/07

GENERAL: (Biography)
      Ivylee Rae Xerses — Female — Heterosexual — Skipper (Leader) of RiverClan — Loyalist Title — 13 months — Born January 2nd, 2016 — 8/9 Lives — Played by Kicksie

RELATIONSHIPS:
      NPC x NPC — Aunt to Ramses and Rori — 1st generation — Heir to the Xerses family — Taken/Dating Draco Malfoy — ½ of Dracee

PHYSICAL:
      White miniature Samoyed w/blue spotting — Sapphire blue eyes — Small, fluffy, sleek — No injuries — Additional bodies: silver torbie w/violet eyes — Wears a bandana and a silver bow

PERSONALITY:
      Perky, outgoing, social butterfly — Sweet, nosy, empathetic — Has high self-esteem — Independent, responsible, workaholic — Peaceful, Pacifistic — Overenthusiastic, friendly, gentle — Energetic and hyper — Loves to play but can be serious when necessary

CONFRONTATION:
      Physically Easy — Mentally medium — Powers include water elementals, shape shifting, and telepathy — Attack in bolded lightblue — power-playing peaceful actions/gestures is acceptable
      " FILL MY HEART WITH SIMPLE NOTES "
      riverclan leader & blizzardclan paladin — played by kicksiebiography
    • feel free to put lone in!!

i always get a good laugh out of the hunger games simulators cx

"filling my dreams with dread"
      2 years old / glitteringgold x wavepool / riverclan
      avatar by kilarueko, signature art by lyn

played by solstixe.
    • Adding all of them in!
      omg effy you don't know what hg sim is?? You're in for a treat haha

tags ♡ 02/07

Ivylee Rae Xerses — Female — Heterosexual — Skipper (Leader) of RiverClan — Loyalist Title — 13 months — Born January 2nd, 2016 — 8/9 Lives — Played by Kicksie

RELATIONSHIPS:
      NPC x NPC — Aunt to Ramses and Rori — 1st generation — Heir to the Xerses family — Taken/Dating Draco Malfoy — ½ of Dracee

PHYSICAL:
      White miniature Samoyed w/blue spotting — Sapphire blue eyes — Small, fluffy, sleek — No injuries — Additional bodies: silver torbie w/violet eyes — Wears a bandana and a silver bow

PERSONALITY:
      Perky, outgoing, social butterfly — Sweet, nosy, empathetic — Has high self-esteem — Independent, responsible, workaholic — Peaceful, Pacifistic — Overenthusiastic, friendly, gentle — Energetic and hyper — Loves to play but can be serious when necessary

CONFRONTATION:
      Physically Easy — Mentally medium — Powers include water elementals, shape shifting, and telepathy — Attack in bolded lightblue — power-playing peaceful actions/gestures is acceptable
    • Added!

tags ♡ 02/07

RELATIONSHIPS:

PHYSICAL:

PERSONALITY:

CONFRONTATION:
    • oh my god i actually just went into riverclan ooc to see if anyone had done this already
      because i was about to do it!! glad i checked! cx
      feel free to add rosewater in i hope she dies trying to make a land mine or something else dumb like that
      i'm miss sugar pink,
      liquor liquor lips
      rp'd by tropics - doctor and lifeguard of riverclan
    • rori !
      spacertext
      info — so don't get in my way ✨
      ・゚★ ☾ SHE'S THE QUEEN ON HER OWN

GENERAL:
      · RORI XERES-VANTAS-HARBRINGER | FEMALE []
      · DEMIROMANTIC | BISEXUAL | prefers neither genders
      · phys: 6 moons old | ment: 19 years old | ages randomly
      · nurse of riverclan [sHP] | "pearl"
      PHYSICAL:
      DIREHOUND [reference] | demon | health: 100%
      a slender, fit black, brown, and beige she-wolf with a silver septum ring looped trough her nose. narrow, feminine dark red eyes are set neatly into her skull alongside a set of four horns that curve back gracefully, adding to her menacing facade. she can often been seen sporting armor created for her by her brother ramses, she dons it with the utmost pride (reference).
      personality type: INTJ | "the architect"
      injuries: no current injuries
      RELATIONSHIPS:
      · SINGLE | ½ N/A
      · duncan x kali
      · [0] maybe crushes | [0] crushes
      INTERACTION:
      · starts fight | ends fights | will kill
      · can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
      · ALL OPINIONS ARE IC.
      SHE'S THE QUEEN OF HER OWN, SHE'S SETTING THE DAMN TONE
      duncan x kali / direcat / 10 months / single / first tier
    • Okay, adding all!
      I'll probably just snoop around the board and add a bunch more characters to fill up all the slots so we don't have to wait long to get this started xD

tags ♡ 02/07

RELATIONSHIPS:

PHYSICAL:

PERSONALITY:

CONFRONTATION:
    • Alright! I'll probably get this up on Sunday c:

tags ♡ 02/19

Ivylee Rae Xerses — Female — Heterosexual — Skipper (Leader) of RiverClan — Loyalist Title — Member of BlizzardClan — 13 months — Born January 2nd, 2016 — 8/9 Lives — Played by Kicksie

RELATIONSHIPS:
      NPC x NPC — Aunt to Ramses and Rori — 1st generation — Heir to the Xerses family — Single — Not crushing

PHYSICAL:

PERSONALITY:

CONFRONTATION:

• If you aren't done, could you add Flower?
      I remember people did these like all the time and they were so funny

tags

recent events ;;
      - joined riverclan
      general ;;
      flowerpup (crown) - female - 3 months - extended main game - moons old - guppy of riverclan - loves flowers - wears an oversized flower crown - enjoys making flower crowns and giving them to people
      physical ;;
      - golden retriever puppy
      - lighter than usual fur
      - deep amber eyes
      - petite figure, long and elegant lines
      personality ;;
      - outgoing, innocent
      - sweet, slightly stupid
      - tries to befriend everybody, rarely serious
      - rebellious, testy
      powers ;;
      - none
      interaction ;;
      - mentally easy, physically easy
      - attack in color here
      - open for capture
      - closed for torture, kill, and litters
      links ;;
      na
    • alright, I'll be posting each part at a time so everyone has time to react to the different days and such hehe
      THE BLOODBATH

As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Skaikru runs away from the Cornucopia.

Honeysuckle finds Ramses hiding in the cornucopia and kills him.

Verona finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver.

Caesar snatches a bottle of alcohol and a rag.

Lonewolf runs away from the Cornucopia.

Flowerpup runs away from the Cornucopia.

Teagan runs away from the Cornucopia.

Sylmae runs away from the Cornucopia.

Rori runs away from the Cornucopia.

Escaflowne runs away from the Cornucopia.

Wrenpaw runs away from the Cornucopia.

Ivylee runs away from the Cornucopia.

Rosewater runs away from the Cornucopia.

Himiko runs away from the Cornucopia.

Endgame runs away from the Cornucopia.

Unknownpaw and Amasius fight for a bag. Unknownpaw gives up and retreats.

Exaltedshepherd stays at the cornucopia for resources.

Blakely kills Crocodilepaw with a sickle.

Hope and Arcanepaw fight for a bag. Hope gives up and retreats.

Giovanni runs away from the Cornucopia.

omg of course Ivylee runs,,,
      also rip ramses
      that just depressed me