~DragonCowboy~ McHanzo Love Story

• ~DragonCowboy~ McHanzo Love Story

New

Jesse McCree sat alone in a bar having had a stressful day at Overwatch and he was drinking whiskey of course and a cigar hung from the corner of his mouth and he heard his name as someone came through the door, he recognized the voice and turned around to make eye contact with the archer who he has admired for so very long, staring at him as if he was shaming McCree and the cowboy smiled and said "Well howdy Hanzo, what's brings ya here?"
      Display Spoiler
      Who said I couldn't be a sexy killer? Cause so far your nosebleeding and mentally wanting me to kiss you
      <br /><br />Michael&#39;s<br />
      <br /><br />Kitkat&#39;s<br />
      <br /><br />Watch your tongue or have it cut from your head<br />Save your life by keeping whispers unsaid<br />Children roam the streets, now orphans of war<br />Bodies hanging in the streets to adore<br /><br />Royal flames will carve a path in chaos,<br />Bringing daylight to the night<br />Death is riding into town with armor,<br />They&#39;ve come to take all your rights
    • New

"Ya seem a lil down partner...wanna sit and me order ya a drink?"he asked kindly, his thick drawl usually came through especially if he was talking to someone he liked and he looked the archer in the eyes with the dark milky brown eyes
      Display Spoiler
      Who said I couldn&#39;t be a sexy killer? Cause so far your nosebleeding and mentally wanting me to kiss you
      <br /><br />Watch your tongue or have it cut from your head<br />Save your life by keeping whispers unsaid<br />Children roam the streets, now orphans of war<br />Bodies hanging in the streets to adore<br /><br />Royal flames will carve a path in chaos,<br />Bringing daylight to the night<br />Death is riding into town with armor,<br />They&#39;ve come to take all your rights
    • New

"I thought you would like some of that....sake is it?," he said trying to think of the word but his drawl made it funny for him to pronounce so he had some trouble trying to say the word
      Display Spoiler
      Who said I couldn&#39;t be a sexy killer? Cause so far your nosebleeding and mentally wanting me to kiss you
    • New

He looked over and gave a smug smirk and asked "Was that a laugh from the 'oh everything I do needs to be serious' Hanzo Shimada?," and he had a smug look on his face as he sipped his whiskey
      Display Spoiler
    • New

He got close to Hanzo's face looking him directly in the eyes and said smugly "I dare ya to make me Shimada," then pulled back and asked for another drink from the bartender and he sipped it and took off his hat and set it beside him and ran a hand through the curly shoulder length brunette hair
      Display Spoiler
    • New

Jesse couldn't help but let out a hearty laugh then became serious and looked at his drink with confusion and asked "What do you see me as Hanzo?"
      Display Spoiler
    • New

Jesse would admit, he had a couple of drinks in him and he looked over at the man and his eyes were confused and sad and asked "Do you see me as a friend or anything more than that? What do you consider me as?," and he looked away again taking a gulp wanting to be wasted more than anything right now and he muttered "Ya act like ya hate me more than a rattlesnake hates a cold day...," and he shouldn't have been drinking so much but he didn't and let his head rest on his robotic forearm as he tried to make clear of things
      Display Spoiler
    • New

Jesse had passed out on the bar so he didn't hear Hanzo's answer, McCree was hopeless but he was hopelessly in love with Hanzo but he didn't know how to express it and he more than likely remember tommorrow and would try to avoid Hanzo at all costs and he snore gently

Reinhardt walked over and asked "Shimada do you need help bringing him back to headquarters?"
      Display Spoiler
    • New

Reinhardt picked up the sleeping cowboy and brought him to his room and laid him down and McCree slept peacefully and Reinhardt looked at Hanzo and said softly "I'll leave you two alone...,"and he left leaving only a sleeping McCree and Hanzo and Jesse curled cutely
      Display Spoiler
    • New

Jesse grumbled as he woke up and held his head and quickly put his hand over his mouth and rushed to the bathroom and he was bent over the toilet getting sick and muttered "Ugh....my f*cking head is pounding harder than Reinhardt's hammer," and he sat in the bathroom and saw Hanzo and flushed a bit and asked woozy "H-Hanzo? Why is there four of you?," and McCree passed out again
      Display Spoiler