ιм тιred [paғp, вхв] & ι нaтe тнιѕ ѕong

• ιм тιred [paғp, вхв] & ι нaтe тнιѕ ѕong

they were never together. one was always too scared, the other clueless of their existence. but after one drunken night, one's in denial while the other is scared beyond his wits. they decide to end any and all memories of the other...but destiny just binds the two together.
      when the two accidentally meet during a suspicious activity, guns are drawn and blame is put. they are now forced to stick together through thick and thin.

So basically, our characters are two college students. Yours will be a popular student of any stance. He has lots of friends, is fairly rich, and holds lots of parties. Mine is a outsider to most, and very secretive about life. He is a drug dealer and a prostitute. Has issues. Lots of 'em. So when he is suddenly invited to one of your character's parties, things get a little intense. With my characters long time admiration of your's from afar, he takes advantage of the drunken night. He persuades your character into a $150 servicing and this lands them both waking up naked the next morning. With your character in straight up denial and mine scared out of his wits to confront yours, they end up trying to avoid each other. But they keep running into each other... and one run in goes wrong.

Yours finds mine during a drug deal and he interferes. He tries to stop him from the deal, but the person on the other side of the deal gets pissed and pulls a gun. My character is quick enough to pull his own before and misses his leg, shooting his gut. The other man is dead. With both our characters freaking out, yours some how ends up running away with mine...but guess what! That man was a high-leading Mafia man! We are screwed!

Now...if you got all that, lets begin!

To join, simply post your character's bio and looks.
      Please post at least a PARAGRAPH with regular responses.

We will start from the drug deal. Your character sees mine with a stranger in an alley near their university.
      We will begin after you post your character.

My character;

Nick Jione
      20yo
      Male
      5'3
      Tan skin
      Messy short black hair
      Brown Eyes
      Covered in bruises, hickeys, and scars.
      Usually in very loose clothing.
      Scrawny, not very strong.
      Has a gun and two knives on his body at all times.
      Art major
      Drug Dealer (doesn't use, exceptions are painkillers, LSD, Molly, and Mary)
      Is a known prostitute
      Is abused at home and has a bad family stance.

Sorry, no picture! I might draw him...
      Anyways! Thanks for getting this far!
      Please know this RP will have some intense moments or suggestions. This includes talk of drugs, cursing, talk of sex, and basically a PG-13 rating.

• Is this thread open or private? ^^*

I am slightly confused due to the Private and then the PAFP.

If it's still open, I'd be happy to join!
      “If you hurt, reach out to others. Do it. Talk to people. Don’t bottle it up, fight that urge. Find friendship and companionship in people. People you can trust. Express yourself.You aren’t alone in the things you feel, no matter how much you like to imagine you are.We’re here for you, you just need to give us a hand. Please. I’m tired of all this pain. I’m sure you are, too.Let’s just breathe, communicate, and get some Febreeze all up in this bad-scented room of life.
      Sound good? Yeah.It does."
    • It's all good! And I'm glad! ^^*

Name: Jaime Merrick

Sexuality: Homosexual.

Appearance:

History: Jaime was brought up in a good home with a supportive mother and father, with his baby sister Jenna. They are a relatively well off family, due to his father working as a doctor. His mother doesn't work, due to looking after Jenna, but she used to be a chef.
      He has many friends in college due to being welcoming and friendly, not to mention his photography skills, which he had been developing for years. Jaime has had a love for videos and photography ever since he was a child. The male decided to go down that path for a career.

Personality: Jaime is friendly and fun to be around. The male tends to have a sarcastic sense of humour and loves making people smile. The male is endearing, and can get a little carried away if talking about something he is passionate about, meaning he could ramble for a while. He tends to like social situations, and being around other people.

Major: Photography and Film Arts.
      “If you hurt, reach out to others. Do it. Talk to people. Don’t bottle it up, fight that urge. Find friendship and companionship in people. People you can trust. Express yourself.You aren’t alone in the things you feel, no matter how much you like to imagine you are.We’re here for you, you just need to give us a hand. Please. I’m tired of all this pain. I’m sure you are, too.Let’s just breathe, communicate, and get some Febreeze all up in this bad-scented room of life.

• ___________________

OOC;;

okay, i'll get this started!! i forgot to mention, it takes place in a somewhat alt. universe of seattle? ahh weird weird sorry

IC;;

it was late, raining as it usually did in seattle. light rain, nothing special. eleven...no, midnight? nick didn't have a clue. even more clueless to why his client would call him out so late. his regular for sex had just agreed to an official partnership in his other business- a supplier. so this meeting was important.

nick pulls up his white hood, shrugging along to bled as best he could with the glum-ridden streets. avoiding lights and following shadows, he looked around to make sure he was in the right street...okay, one more block...and alley!

a small, darkened alley with only enough room for three or four men to stand shoulder to shoulder across it. there was a door to the store beside it, a little cafe known for some extracurricular activities. his regular usually came there, probably thus the meeting place. looking around, he sighed softly and took off his hood, crouching down beside the door and knocking his head back against the wall. "ah, shit." closing his eyes, he lit a cigarette and lifted it to his lips.

it was almost twenty minutes before a dark man opened up the door and greeted nick. the much larger man was in a white suit, rather neatly put and obviously swimming in cash. he had a lying smile and a smug, thick accent.

standing up, nick was probably only chest level with the man. "heya, babe." he spoke in low tone, speaking only slight above his breath. the two began to talk of business, quiet laughs and subtle body language thrown into the mix.

Jaime was returning from helping a friend with a project, and talking to her and helping her get over stress that she was receiving from her recent boyfriend. All the usual college dilemmas, really. The brown haired male gave a light sigh as he dandered along the footpath. What time was it? Nearing midnight, surely. There were barely any people outside and the sky was pitch black, with minute brightly shining stars dotting the horizon like beacons of hope. Jaime clenched his jaw as he thought about recent events. One which stood in his mind at every waking moment, however, was the time he had waken up, naked, in the same bed with another guy with no recollection of what had happened. In fact, he partly blamed his friend for getting him to drink that much and not look after him. Jaime mostly blamed himself, however, for not being more stubborn in his choice.

Ever since that time, they had been avoiding each other. The guy Jaime had woke up with, Nick, had been avoiding him. To be honest, Jaime understood completely; it would be insanely awkward to try and start a conversation after what had happened. You don't just walk up to someone and casually start a conversation after something of that status. The hazel eyed male stuffed his hands into his pockets as he walked along, admiring the fact that it was quiet and the night was still. Practically. It had a calming effect.

Meandering past a local cafe, Jaime heard voices coming from the alley, with soft laughter every once in a while. It was probably two people messing around in the dark. Shuddering lightly, partly due to that thought, partly due to the cool breeze, Jaime decided to walk on by, before he saw something extremely out of the ordinary. One of the people was dressed in a fine white suit, and it was painfully obvious he was extremely wealthy. The other male, looked quite scruffy in comparison. Putting two and two together, Jaime came to the conclusion that it was probably some sort of drug deal. Staying quiet and to the side out of view, he decided to listen in to be sure it was what he thought it was. After all, barging straight into a drug deal was always a bad idea. They guy in the suit most likely had some form of a weapon, and Jaime didn't particularly want to get caught and shot dead in an alleyway at an ungodly hour.