JUST KEEP AT IT [o, WANDERER]

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• JUST KEEP AT IT [o, WANDERER]

DON'T BE SHEEP.

And now, he searches. He's taken his new ballistic knife. The Swiss Army knife he found. The multi-tool. And a standard knife. Maybe it was the paranoia.

The knives are spread out in husband pocket lined coat (still need to fix it. He ripped it to suit this new form and Rick is not a groupie.) Inside the left breast pocket, was his flask. He'd probably empty it before the third clan. Maybe they would be nice and give him more.
      Or he'd rob them. Con them. Whatever keeps him supplied.

In the opposite breast pocket, is a ripped and bloody piece of shirt- its bright yellow, folded into the pocket, and left alone. Rick doesn't touch it, except occasionally still checking it was there and patting it.

His Morty.

Rick doesn't like being on the ground in this form- it makes his senses go haywire and he feels vulnerable. When he sees the trees of the clan's border- and hops onto them immediately, scaling them and hooking onto the branches.

He disregards the border- goes right over it and heads for the camps. He doesn't know where it is, no, but the environment tends to give him clues. Like where the paths are. Where smells were coming from. Where he heard voices.

He isn't that hard to miss- a light tan gibbon in a white lab coat, the hair on his head tipped blue. (It was better that way. Blue hair was part of his thing.)

Of course, it would have been so much easier if he could have just singled out Morty's brainwaves and found the boy like a lost set of car keys, but this demension had to be set in the god damn dark ages- where Animal Farm was supreme.
      Four legs good, but Rick knows two legs are better.

So he would venture deeper into the territory, until he found someone, or he found the camp.

fangs °

let me out, let me out,
      this is not a dance

╘[◉﹃◉]╕

RICK C-137 || THE RICKIEST RICK || GIBBON || GENIUS

PLAYED BY OWLIE
    • /riiiick !!

He wasn't supposed to be leaving camp due to his injuries but he could stand it no longer.

As soon as his sprained foot had felt a lot less painful, he had the urge to go out and explore, as well as the feeling that he needed to look for something... or someone.

Limping along, the boy eventually came across Rick, causing him to stop dead in his tracks. This guy didn't seem familiar, nor did he smell like the Windclanners. Actually, he had more of an alcholic smell to him, but he would put that aside for now.

"Can I help you?" Mob would ask, blinking his amber eyes. Noticing the other male's knives, he couldn't help but feel an extreme sense of danger. He would have to be careful in his word choice here to avoid a conflict. Flicking his tail, he would wait for Rick to answer, his face emotionless as always.

tags ✦ updated 2/1
      GENERAL:
      SHIGEO KAGEYAMA | "MOB" | MALE

Sexuality unknown
      Single | ½ [ n/a ]
      NPC x NPC | 1st Gen
      8 months | May 12th | Taurus | Ages in real time.
      Member of WindClan
      [ Countdown to Mob's emotional explosion: 34% ]
      IMPORTANT FACTS / RECENT EVENTS:
      Rped by April
      Based off of Mob from Mob Psycho 100
      Has memory loss.
      May have been human before becoming a cat.
      Has very strong psychic powers. Has mostly mastered them, but cannot control them when he's experiencing extreme stress or emotions.
      ref (drawn by my friend!)
      PHYSICAL:
      MAIN BODY SPECIES [domestic cat] [health: 80%]
      — Black scottish fold with amber eyes. Wears a black collar with a broken gold bell on it.
      major injuries: none atm
      minor injuries: Multiple small scratches all over torso, fur is singed in places.
      PERSONALITY:
      — Doesn't usually show emotions, friendly, kind, "of few words", emotional wreck.
      INTERACTION:
      Pretty easy to become friends with.
      Physically and Mentally extreme
      Doesn't like to fight unless it's in self-defense or he has no choice.
      Attack in #FFD700
      Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.[/color][/size]

i regarded the world
      as such a sad sight — played by: april

• RICK SANCHEZ

"Yeah. You can." Rick said, stopping his locomotion, and jumping down a few branches, just out of jumping distance, and hung from one foot and a hand. He reached into the inside right breast pocket, pulling out a crape of dirty yellow fabric.

"I'm looking for a kid- Morty Smith. He might be wearing this color."

[b]"WUBBA LUBBA DUBB DUBB!!"

[c] Paxdad Productions

let me out, let me out,
      this is not a dance

╘[◉﹃◉]╕

RICK C-137 || THE RICKIEST RICK || GIBBON || GENIUS

PLAYED BY OWLIE
    • Examining the piece of fabric for a moment, he shook his head. "I haven't heard of anyone with that name here, sorry." Mob would apologize, looking back up at Rick. "But I haven't been here that long, so maybe someone else can help you? If you just wait a little longer." The boy wished he could help, but so far, he hadn't met anyone with that name. Hopefully, the gibbon would be able to find this "Morty" he was looking for.

tags ✦ updated 2/1
      GENERAL:
      SHIGEO KAGEYAMA | "MOB" | MALE

Sexuality unknown
      Single | ½ [ n/a ]
      NPC x NPC | 1st Gen
      8 months | May 12th | Taurus | Ages in real time.
      Member of WindClan
      [ Countdown to Mob's emotional explosion: 34% ]

IMPORTANT FACTS / RECENT EVENTS:
      Rped by April
      Based off of Mob from Mob Psycho 100
      Has memory loss.
      May have been human before becoming a cat.
      Has very strong psychic powers. Has mostly mastered them, but cannot control them when he's experiencing extreme stress or emotions.
      ref (drawn by my friend!)

PHYSICAL:
      MAIN BODY SPECIES [domestic cat] [health: 80%]
      — Black scottish fold with amber eyes. Wears a black collar with a broken gold bell on it.
      major injuries: none atm
      minor injuries: Multiple small scratches all over torso, fur is singed in places.

PERSONALITY:
      — Doesn't usually show emotions, friendly, kind, "of few words", emotional wreck.

INTERACTION:
      Pretty easy to become friends with.
      Physically and Mentally extreme
      Doesn't like to fight unless it's in self-defense or he has no choice.
      Attack in #FFD700
      Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.[/color][/size]

i regarded the world
      as such a sad sight — played by: april