GET AWAY, AWAY FROM THIS PLACE [o, GIBBON SEARCHER]

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• GET AWAY, AWAY FROM THIS PLACE [o, GIBBON SEARCHER]

DON'T BE SHEEP.

And now, he searches. He's taken his new ballistic knife. The Swiss Army knife he found. The multi-tool. And a standard knife. Maybe it was the paranoia.

The knives are spread out in husband pocket lined coat (still need to fix it. He ripped it to suit this new form and Rick is not a groupie.) Inside the left breast pocket, was his flask. He'd probably empty it before the third clan. Maybe they would be nice and give him more.
      Or he'd rob them. Con them. Whatever keeps him supplied.

In the opposite breast pocket, is a ripped and bloody piece of shirt- its bright yellow, folded into the pocket, and left alone. Rick doesn't touch it, except occasionally still checking it was there and patting it.

His Morty.

Rick doesn't like being on the ground in this form- it makes his senses go haywire and he feels vulnerable. When he sees the trees of the clan's border- and hops onto them immediately, scaling them and hooking onto the branches.

He disregards the border- goes right over it and heads for the camps. He doesn't know where it is, no, but the environment tends to give him clues. Like where the paths are. Where smells were coming from. Where he heard voices.

He isn't that hard to miss- a light tan gibbon in a white lab coat, the hair on his head tipped blue. (It was better that way. Blue hair was part of his thing.)

Of course, it would have been so much easier if he could have just singled out Morty's brainwaves and found the boy like a lost set of car keys, but this demension had to be set in the god damn dark ages- where Animal Farm was supreme.
      Four legs good, but Rick knows two legs are better.

So he would venture deeper into the territory, until he found someone, or he found the camp.

fangs °

let me out, let me out,
      this is not a dance

╘[◉﹃◉]╕

RICK C-137 || THE RICKIEST RICK || GIBBON || GENIUS

PLAYED BY OWLIE
    • ( mobile )
      "HEY!" came arcane's shout of surprise and animosity. the canine ran up to the gibbon, his eyes widened - not strict, rather as if he were cowering. "you can't just pass through riverclan territory if you're not a member! wait at the border!" he shouted, although he abstained from using please in his statement because he wanted to seem fiercer.
      tags 2.6.17
      GENERAL - arcanepaw creux | arccy cisgender male | he, him or they, them aromantic? asexual | questioning himself | no crushes riverclan nurse + lifeguard | no former clans 8 months | ages whenever i want him to :^) 1/3 of the bromance trioIMPORTANT FACTS - is a full-blooded demon. however, he does not do malignant things unless absolutely necessary. immortal / cannot die, but can age believes everything can be curedAPPEARANCE - [birth/main] australian shepherd [95%]a black, white, and orange dog. his base coat is black, with his underside being white, along with russet orange to rim the black. he has steely blue eyes. [secondary/undiscovered] timber wolf [100%]a completely sable-black wolf with steely blue eyes. shapeshifting, undiscovered | water elemental, undiscoveredPERSONALITY - timid | seclusive | fears intimacy | wants to be loved | reads a lot | has self-control | sometimes has demonic impulses, making him do things such as torture and murder.INTERACTION - ic opinions friendly if the other is friendly will almost never start fights | will end the
      attack in any shade of blue
      give me love, give me dreams, give me a good self-esteem

played by tempest !

• Ramses Harbinger-Xerses
      duncan vantas xx kali xerses 6 months riverclan riverguard

Ramses had never seen a gibbon, or any form of monkey, for that matter, so the sight of Rick in the trees was new and interesting. Despite his curiosity, he had to agree with Arcanepaw, and so he intentionally ruffled up his fur and came to stand next to the shepherd, saying nothing but existing purely to seem like he be some muscle behind the statement

TAKE IT ON THE OTHERSIDE
      played by effy • hard • confident, extroverted, relaxed, easygoing, arrogant direhound • faceclaim

• RICK SANCHEZ

"I don't have time for stupid borders." Rick would drop down a few branches, out of jumping distance, but easier to talk to them. He reached into his coat, pulling out a yellow scrap of fabric, and let it unfold. "I'm looking for Morty Smith. He might be wearing this color. You seen him?"

"WUBBA LUBBA DUBB DUBB!!"
      [c] Paxdad Productions

let me out, let me out,
      this is not a dance

╘[◉﹃◉]╕

PLAYED BY OWLIE

• "You'll have time for borders if you don't want to end up dying because you step into a rather unfriendly clan. I have never heard of a Morty Smith, now tell us who you are. We already know your business, searching for your friend." Sylmae said as she padded forward, golden eyes narrowing as she twitched a tail atop her back, grumbling softly as she settled down beside her clan mates.
      info — updated 01/04

[size=8pt]GENERAL:
      ★ Sylmae Winzor | Mae, Syl, Sylmom, Sylbae | Female
      ★ Panromantic | Pansexual
      ★ Single | ½ [Undetermined] | Secretly Falling For Giovanni
      ★ NPC x NPC | Generation 1 | Mentor to:
      ★ 10 moons Physically | Unknown | Immortal/Ageless
      ★ Deputy of Riverclan | #Rivermom | Herbalist, Pearl Titles
      PHYSICAL:
      ★ CLOUDED LEOPARD [Primary/Not Currently In]
      ref ref2
      ★PIEBALD SIBERIAN HUSKY [Main/Currently Bodylocked In]
      ref
      ★ Has all free bodies including a Large white dragon body with one angel wing and one bat wing and a small white dragon body. Arctic wolf body deceased, Snow leopard body deceased and Lioness body deceased.
      ALL ART CREDIT TO TEASHELL
      PERSONALITY:
      — Cheerful, Energetic, Caring and Kind, Playful, Trusting and Honest, Loyal, Gentle and Overprotective
      — Clinically Depressed and suffers from Paranoia, Easily angered in certain situations
      INTERACTION:
      ★ Makes friends fairly easy
      ★ Hard mentally | Hard physically
      ★ Doesn't Start Fights, likely to run away but will fight if she believes she can win
      ★ Attack in BOLD white
      ★ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
      Excuse Me Are You A Maniac?!
      I Am And I'm Okay With That!

• RICK SANCHEZ

"Well if no one's seen him, then I'll be on my way." Still. No Morty. No one had seen his Morty and if his Morty had been turned into an animal, too, Rick had no idea what Morty was now. Only a shirt. Only a scrap of his ugly, yellow shirt. "Name's Rick Sanchez. Earth Dimension C-137." They probably weren't going to offer him anything like the last clan, and folded up the shirt, putting it back in his pocket. "Come by Thunderclan if you see him, though. Talk to me." With that, Rick grabbed the branch he was on with his other hand, and swung off, following into the special locomotion of the Gibbon.

// UGH DIALECT

"WUBBA LUBBA DUBB DUBB!!"
      [c] Paxdad Productions

let me out, let me out,
      this is not a dance

╘[◉﹃◉]╕

PLAYED BY OWLIE
    • Did he just... seriously disregard the borders? Ivylee felt her fur ruffle as she pinned her ears back, watching the male leave. That made her upset, that someone just barged into her home like that. It was so disrespectful, and quite honestly, a little frightening. "Er- okay?" There was confusion in her voice as she was unsure of all this, but shrugged it off. She had never seen Morty Smith, the guy that he was apparently looking for, so she just decided to disregard the entire situation as a whole. It was... strange, though she still felt unpleased by him crossing the borders without permission.

tags ♡ 02/07

GENERAL: (Biography)
      Ivylee Rae Xerses — Female — Heterosexual — Skipper (Leader) of RiverClan — Loyalist Title — 13 months — Born January 2nd, 2016 — 8/9 Lives — Played by Kicksie

RELATIONSHIPS:
      NPC x NPC — Aunt to Ramses and Rori — 1st generation — Heir to the Xerses family — Taken/Dating Draco Malfoy — ½ of Dracee

PHYSICAL:
      White miniature Samoyed w/blue spotting — Sapphire blue eyes — Small, fluffy, sleek — No injuries — Additional bodies: silver torbie w/violet eyes — Wears a bandana and a silver bow

PERSONALITY:
      Perky, outgoing, social butterfly — Sweet, nosy, empathetic — Has high self-esteem — Independent, responsible, workaholic — Peaceful, Pacifistic — Overenthusiastic, friendly, gentle — Energetic and hyper — Loves to play but can be serious when necessary

CONFRONTATION:
      Physically Easy — Mentally medium — Powers include water elementals, shape shifting, and telepathy — Attack in bolded lightblue — power-playing peaceful actions/gestures is acceptable
      so many roads I've yet to travel, so many friends I haven't met
      SO MANY NEW ADVENTURES JUST AROUND THE BEND
      — ♡ — ( biography ) — ♡ — ( played by kicksie ) — ♡ —