they were revealed to the public...
the whistle was blown...
but the story's
Welcome back to Mount Massive Asylum, a once-highly-esteemed asylum in the
remote mountains of Lake County, Colorado. A few years ago, Mount Massive
was revealed for what it really was...
But none of that matters now...
It's all happening again... Except this time, they've reached out to the world
to find their victims.
People who have no one... People who won't be missed...
All over the country, people are disappearing, men and women...
By the time the world notices...
It will be too late...
It's up to us now...
We have to survive...
We have to...
o u t l a s t
3 PICTURES OF YOUR CHARACTER
PRESENT NAME ➳
ACCEPTED PRONOUNS ➳
PHYSICAL HEALTH ➳
POSITIVE TRAITS ➳
NEUTRAL TRAITS ➳
NEGATIVE TRAITS ➳
MENTAL DISORDERS ➳
FEARS + PHOBIAS ➳
CURRENT STATUS ➳
PAST RELATIONSHIPS ➳
ACTIVITY LEVEL ➳
OTHER INFORMATION ➳
▪ PRESENT NAME Claire Monroe McDonald
▪ PHYSICAL HEALTH she puts in a decent amount of physical exercise in order to maintain optimal physical fitness and wellbeing
▪ PHYSICAL HEALTH he's still recovering a bit from his time as a POW, but he's still rather strong and is definitely in better condition than he was a year ago
[color=#000000]1. no outright sex scenes
2. use * when cussing
3. do not join and never post
4. do not track and never post
5. be active (i'm in college rn, so i understand being busy, but please try to post once every day or two)
6. be advanced (at least 2 GOOD paragraphs, 4+sentences each)
7. don't be rude ooc
8. no one-man/woman-armies
9. everyone make two characters (preferably 1 male & 1 female) unless i tell you differently
10. message me with questions/concerns/suggestions
11. involve everyone who wants to be involved
12. don't everyone just be peachy and nice ic - get your character's hands dirty
13. this thread is pg-13, mildly based off of Outlast by Red Barrels, so be mature
14. anyone can play the varients (asylum patients) as necessary
15. powerplay is allowed unless the other person specifically asks you not to (you can write around another person's answer if you don't like what they've said/done to your character)
16. players cannot kill one another without the writer's permission
17. don't hesitate to approach me with any question or problem
18. use good grammar/spelling
20. have a good time and make friends ~
Ɯє Hανє тσ Oυтℓαѕт | Mємвєяѕ Oηℓу | Sємι-A∂ναηcє∂