Ɯє Hανє тσ Oυтℓαѕт | Oρєη тσ Aℓℓ | Sємι-A∂ναηcє∂

An announcement has been made about the recent bans.
May's Character Development Challenge has been posted!
Looking for a friendly, inclusive community where you can make lasting friendships and form meaningful plots? Check out BlizzardClan!
Want to get into a trad. clan? Check out Riverclan, home to skilled strategists and clever fighters of great ferocity!
Staff are requesting opinions here!
  • [align=center][img='https://ugnnultragamingnewsnetwork.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/outlastwhistleblower_titleart.jpg',none,532][/img] [color=#000000]they were revealed to the public... the whistle was blown... but the story's not over...[/color] Welcome back to Mount Massive Asylum, a once-highly-esteemed asylum in the remote mountains of Lake County, Colorado. A few years ago, Mount Massive was revealed for what it really was... But none of that matters now... It's all happening again... Except this time, they've reached out to the world to find their victims. People who have no one... People who won't be missed... All over the country, people are disappearing, men and women... By the time the world notices... It will be too late... It's up to us now... We have to survive... We have to... [color=#006400][/color] [size=18][b][i][color=#006400]o u t l a s t[/color][/i][/b][/size] [color=#006400][/color] [color=#000000]--- [/color] [spoiler=Form]3 PICTURES OF YOUR CHARACTER & [i][b][size=12]BASICS;[/size][/b][/i] [b][size=10]PRESENT NAME ➳[/size][/b] [b]NICKNAMES ➳[/b] [b]GENDER ➳[/b] [b]ACCEPTED PRONOUNS ➳[/b] [b]AGE ➳[/b] [b]BIRTHDAY ➳[/b] [b][size=10][/size][/b] [size=12][/size][b][i][size=12]APPEARANCE;[/size][/i][/b] [b]HEIGHT ➳[/b] [b]WEIGHT ➳[/b] [b]BODY ➳[/b] [b]HAIR ➳[/b] [b]SKIN ➳[/b] [b]EYES ➳[/b] [b]SCARS ➳[/b] [b]MODIFICATIONS ➳[/b] [b]PHYSICAL HEALTH ➳[/b] [b][i][size=12]PERSONALITY;[/size][/i][/b] [b]POSITIVE TRAITS ➳[/b] [b]NEUTRAL TRAITS ➳[/b] [b]NEGATIVE TRAITS ➳[/b] [b]MENTAL DISORDERS ➳[/b] [b]FEARS + PHOBIAS ➳[/b] [b][i][size=12]RELATIONSHIPS;[/size][/i][/b] [b]CURRENT STATUS ➳[/b] [b]CRUSH ➳[/b] [b]PAST RELATIONSHIPS ➳[/b] [b][i][size=12]OTHER;[/size][/i][/b][size=12][/size][i][size=12][/size][/i] [b]ACTIVITY LEVEL ➳[/b] [b]OTHER INFORMATION ➳[/b][/spoiler][/align] [align=center] My Characters [spoiler=Claire McDonald][center][fancypost=background:black; height:465px; width:450px;][fancypost=background:black; height:450px; width:460px; margin-left:-5px;][/align][table] [tr] [td][align=center][fancypost=background-image:url('http://40.media.tumblr.com/b2dddcd3f4fb721dfd9bf70ee77e3f77/tumblr_n1g5ttq8I21sg4sxpo1_500.jpg'); background-position: center; background-size:cover; height:130px; width:130px; border-color:black; border-style:solid; border-width:2px;][/fancypost][fancypost=background-image:url('https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cc/1e/b5/cc1eb5debe180064387c9bc1d161cc3e.jpg'); background-position: center; background-size:cover; height:130px; width:130px; border-color:black; border-style:solid; border-width:2px;][/fancypost][fancypost=background-image:url('http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m89ie8a1db1qzslpho1_500.jpg'); background-position: center; background-size:cover; height:130px; width:130px; border-color:black; border-style:solid; border-width:2px;][/fancypost][/align][/td] [td][fancypost=background:transparent; color:white; width:300px; height:370px; margin-left:-5px;][fancypost=background:transparent; width:300px; height:370px; overflow:hidden; padding-left:10px; padding-right:10px;][fancypost=background:transparent; width:300; height:370px; color:silver; text-align:justify; padding-right:20px; padding-bottom:10px; line-height:13px;][size=8][align=center][size=8][b][i][size=12]BASICS;[/size][/i][/b][/align] [align=center][size=12][/size]▪ [b]PRESENT NAME [/b]Claire Monroe McDonald ▪ [b]NICKNAMES [/b]Answers to anything ▪ [b]GENDER[/b] Female ▪ [b]ACCEPTED PRONOUNS [/b]prefers she/her ▪ [b]AGE [/b]though she's been through enough hardships to give off a bit of an aged and mature appearance, the young woman is only 21 years old at this point ▪ [b]BIRTHDAY[/b] she was born on November 29th [i][b][size=12]APPEARANCE;[/size][/b][/i] ▪ [b]HEIGHT [/b]always having been tall for her age, Claire is a stunning 5'9 ▪ [b]WEIGHT[/b] weighs in at around 130 lbs, a bit underweight for someone of her age and height ▪ [b]BODY[/b] she has a nicely formed body, long, lithe limbs as well as a fit and exercised muscles. she has worked hard to maintain her attractive form, not that it matters in this place. ▪ [b]HAIR[/b] Claire has naturally dark brown hair that cascades around her shoulders, stretching down about mid-way between her shoulder and her elbow ▪ [b]SKIN[/b] her fair skin is sunkissed from adventuring outdoors constantly ▪ [b]EYES[/b] dark brown orbs of pure darkness, beautiful without question. ▪ [b]SCARS [/b]none of significance ▪ [b]MODIFICATIONS [/b]she has a rather large tattoo of a small bird taking flight on her inner left bicep ▪ [b]PHYSICAL HEALTH[/b] she puts in a decent amount of physical exercise in order to maintain optimal physical fitness and wellbeing [i][b][size=12]PERSONALITY;[/size][/b][/i] ▪ [b]POSITIVE TRAITS [/b][i]kind, brave, clever, confident[/i] ▪ [b]NEUTRAL TRAITS [/b]rebellious, sarcastic, mysterious, [i]tough, selfless, cautious[/i] ▪ [b]NEGATIVE TRAITS [/b][i]overly-trusting, ditsy, stubborn[/i] ▪ [b]MENTAL DISORDERS [/b]none diagnosed ▪ [b]FEARS + PHOBIAS [/b][i]closed spaces, utter darkness, being alone[/i] [b][i][size=12]RELATIONSHIPS;[/size][/i][/b] ▪ [b]CURRENT STATUS[/b] single ▪ [b]CRUSH[/b] none currently ▪ [b]PAST RELATIONSHIPS[/b] we don't really talk about that/ [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost] [/size][/align][/size][/td] [/tr] [/table] [/fancypost][center]c gaylien[/fancypost] [/spoiler] [color=transparent][/color] [align=center][color=transparent][spoiler=Benjamin Cooper][center][fancypost=background:black; height:465px; width:450px;][fancypost=background:black; height:450px; width:460px; margin-left:-5px;][/align][table] [tr] [td][fancypost=background-image:url('https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/71/72/11/7172119455484f4aecb2ba28d38ed22e.jpg'); background-position: center; background-size:cover; height:130px; width:130px; border-color:black; border-style:solid; border-width:2px;][/fancypost][fancypost=background-image:url('https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTYyODMxNTExOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzEwNTU2MzE@._V1._SX290_SY435_.jpg'); background-position: center; background-size:cover; height:130px; width:130px; border-color:black; border-style:solid; border-width:2px;][/fancypost][fancypost=background-image:url('http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gZFA7877vkY/TSJ9mvOD62I/AAAAAAAAAFw/evO-5HmwaYw/s1600/Newer%2BDavid.jpg'); background-position: center; background-size:cover; height:130px; width:130px; border-color:black; border-style:solid; border-width:2px;][/fancypost][/td] [td][fancypost=background:transparent; color:white; width:300px; height:370px; margin-left:-5px;][fancypost=background:transparent; width:300px; height:370px; overflow:hidden; padding-left:10px; padding-right:10px;][fancypost=background:transparent; width:300; height:370px; color:silver; text-align:justify; padding-right:20px; padding-bottom:10px; line-height:13px;][size=8][size=8][/size][b][i][size=12]BASICS;[/size][/i][/b][size=12] [/size]▪ [b]PRESENT NAME [/b]Benjamin Daniel Cooper ▪ [b]NICKNAMES [/b]Ben, Benny, Benji, Dan, Cooper ▪ [b]GENDER[/b] Male ▪ [b]ACCEPTED PRONOUNS [/b]prefers his/he ▪ [b]AGE [/b]he has seen a lot of hardship in his life but Ben is only 25 years old at this point ▪ [b]BIRTHDAY[/b] he was born on July 8th [i][b][size=12]APPEARANCE;[/size][/b][/i] ▪ [b]HEIGHT [/b]Stands at an even 6'0 ▪ [b]WEIGHT[/b] Weighs in around 140 lbs, mostly muscle, though this is a bit of a low number after having been nearly starved for three years ▪ [b]BODY[/b] he has a hard, attractive body, broad at the shoulders and lithe around the waist. Years in the military have chiseled him like a statue ▪ [b]HAIR[/b] his light blonde hair is cut short to keep most of it out of his face and generally goes up, rather than falling on his forehead ▪ [b]SKIN[/b] his skin is tanned dark from days out in the afghani deserts ▪ [b]EYES[/b] his eyes are pale blue with splashes of green in the irises and a slight tint of light brown just around the pupil ▪ [b]SCARS [/b]plenty of scars on his arms and back and chest from his time in service ▪ [b]MODIFICATIONS [/b]he has the names of each of his teammates that were lost in the line of duty tattooed on the right side of his ribcage ▪ [b]PHYSICAL HEALTH[/b] he's still recovering a bit from his time as a POW, but he's still rather strong and is definitely in better condition than he was a year ago [i][b][size=12]PERSONALITY;[/size][/b][/i] ▪ [b]POSITIVE TRAITS[/b] Brave, fearless, quick, smart ▪ [b]NEUTRAL TRAITS [/b]Tough, protective, selfless, damaged ▪ [b]NEGATIVE TRAITS [/b]Moody, short-tempered, antsy, secretive ▪ [b]MENTAL DISORDERS [/b]PTSD, but he's been going to therapy for it ▪ [b]FEARS + PHOBIAS [/b]being in combat again, loud noises, being alone [b][i][size=12]RELATIONSHIPS;[/size][/i][/b] ▪ [b]CURRENT STATUS[/b] single ▪ [b]CRUSH[/b] none currently ▪ [b]PAST RELATIONSHIPS[/b] we don't really talk about that... [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost] [/size][/td] [/tr] [/table] [align=center][/align] [/fancypost][center][color=transparent]c gaylien[/fancypost][/spoiler] [align=center][/align] [align=center]--- [spoiler=Rules] [color=#000000]1. no [b]outright[/b] sex scenes 2. use [b]*[/b] when cussing 3. do not[b] join [/b]and never post 4. do not[b] track[/b] and never post 5. be [b]active[/b] (i'm in college rn, so i understand being busy, but please try to post [b]once every day or two[/b]) 6. be [b]advanced[/b] ([u]at least 2 GOOD paragraphs, 4+sentences each[/u]) 7. don't be [b]rude[/b] ooc 8. [b]no[/b] one-man/woman-armies 9. everyone make [b]two characters[/b] (preferably 1 male & 1 female) [b]unless[/b] i tell you differently 10. message me with [b]questions/concerns/suggestions[/b] 11. [b]involve[/b] [b]everyone[/b] who wants to be involved 12. don't everyone just be [b]peachy[/b] and[b] nice[/b] ic - get your character's hands [b]dirty[/b] 13. this thread is pg-13, mildly based off of Outlast by Red Barrels, so[b] be mature[/b] 14. anyone can play the varients (asylum patients) as necessary 15.[b] powerplay is allowed[/b] unless the other person specifically asks you not to ([u]you can write around another person's answer if you don't like what they've said/done to your character[/u]) 16. players [b]cannot kill one another without the writer's permission[/b] 17. don't hesitate to approach me with any [b]question[/b] or [b]problem[/b] 18. use good [b]grammar/spelling[/b] 19. - 20. have a good time and make friends ~[/spoiler] Roleplay Thread [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2506470-%C9%AF%D1%94-h%CE%B1%CE%BD%D1%94-%D1%82%CF%83-o%CF%85%D1%82%E2%84%93%CE%B1%D1%95%D1%82-m%D1%94%D0%BC%D0%B2%D1%94%D1%8F%D1%95-o%CE%B7%E2%84%93%D1%83-s%D1%94%D0%BC%CE%B9-a%E2%88%82%CE%BD%CE%B1%CE%B7c%D1%94%E2%88%82/']Ɯє Hανє тσ Oυтℓαѕт | Mємвєяѕ Oηℓу | Sємι-A∂ναηcє∂[/url][/align]
    [align=center][b][size=12][i][color=#00FFFF]♡ [/color][/i][/size][/b][size=12][color=#00FFFF][i]Iғ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ·s ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴡ ғᴀʀ I·ʟʟ ɢᴏ[/i][/color][/size][b][size=12][i][color=#00FFFF] ♡[/color][/i][/size][/b] ____________________________________________________________ [img='http://www.slopemedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/tumblr_obujj8leOB1r2xz9jo2_540.gif',none,390][/img] [size=12]_________________________________________________[/size] [color=#40E0D0][i]Photography Insta: @behind.the.l3ns[/i][/color][color=#40E0D0][/color] [color=#FF0000][b]The semester is almost over & I apologize for being so inactive! I promise once things calm down, I will be back ~[/b][/color][/align]

The post was edited 5 times, last by Samoan ().

• Bumper cars~
    [align=center][b][size=12][i][color=#00FFFF]♡ [/color][/i][/size][/b][size=12][color=#00FFFF][i]Iғ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ·s ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴡ ғᴀʀ I·ʟʟ ɢᴏ[/i][/color][/size][b][size=12][i][color=#00FFFF] ♡[/color][/i][/size][/b] ____________________________________________________________ [img='http://www.slopemedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/tumblr_obujj8leOB1r2xz9jo2_540.gif',none,390][/img] [size=12]_________________________________________________[/size] [color=#40E0D0][i]Photography Insta: @behind.the.l3ns[/i][/color][color=#40E0D0][/color] [color=#FF0000][b]The semester is almost over & I apologize for being so inactive! I promise once things calm down, I will be back ~[/b][/color][/align]
  • [align=center][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Track! Will post form soon![/font][/align]
    [font='Georgia, serif'][color=#E6E6FA]Invite me to anything! I'm currently looking for new RP partners! [/color][/font] [align=right][font='Georgia, serif'][color=#E6E6FA]I am currently busy with testing and preparing for the end of the school year. Please excuse my absence and rushed posts! [/color][/font][/align]
  • Awesome sauce ^_^ can't wait to see it
  • [align=center][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']I will be posting them later on in the day, once I can get off of mobile. :D [/font][/align]
    [font='Georgia, serif'][color=#E6E6FA]Invite me to anything! I'm currently looking for new RP partners! [/color][/font] [align=right][font='Georgia, serif'][color=#E6E6FA]I am currently busy with testing and preparing for the end of the school year. Please excuse my absence and rushed posts! [/color][/font][/align]
  • Totally understandable ^_^ take your time ~
  • Small bumperoo ~
  • [align=center][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Sorry for the rather long wait, couldn't really make it onto my computer. I will change anything needed[/font] [spoiler=Vincent Hugh Wolfhert//Male//24 years old] [img='https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/8c/d9/7f/8cd97f91413f825761c85f5fe7265fe1.jpg',none,494][/img] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][i][b]BASICS;[/b][/i] [b]• PRESENT NAME ➳[/b] Vincent Hugh Wolfhert [b]• [/b][b]NICKNAMES ➳[/b] Vinny, Vin, Wolf, Locks [b]• [/b]GENDER ➳ Male [b]• [/b]ACCEPTED PRONOUNS ➳ They/Them/Their or He/Him/His [b]• [/b][b]AGE ➳[/b] [b]24[/b] years old -- Often gets comments on this as he is often mistaken for a younger age[/font] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• [/font][/b]BIRTHDAY ➳ [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']June 27[/font] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][/font][/b] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/9dbf08c156cad366f8ca688143063e3b/tumblr_muevahpgt21sc3ed3o1_500.gif[/img] [b][i]APPEARANCE;[/i][/b] [b]• [/b]HEIGHT ➳ Standing at [b]5'11 ft//180 cm[/b], Vincent is usually looked up at. Stands shortly of six feet. [b]• [/b]WEIGHT ➳ Weighing at around [b]159 lbs//72 kg[/b], Vincent has a slim figure [b]• [/b]BODY ➳ Having a slim, well toned, figure, Vincent has a ectomorph shape. Has long limbs that often make him look eerie when he is thin [b]• [/b][b]HAIR ➳[/b] Having black, wavy, hair, Vincent often lets it grow out and it reaches past his shoulders. [b]• [/b][b]SKIN ➳[/b] Has rather tanned skin, often drains of color when afraid or worried. [b]• [/b][b]EYES ➳[/b] Has dark brown eyes, that often look darker than they are, often looking black. [b]• [/b]SCARS ➳ Has a large scar that runs from his shoulder to his chest, a few on his knuckles and wrists. [/font] [i][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Often traces them when worried or bored[/font][/i] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][b]• [/b]MODIFICATIONS ➳ [spoiler][img='https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d2/1e/f5/d21ef5c160c0adf59cd5c61bc5d1475d.jpg',none,198][/img][/spoiler] [spoiler][img='https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/da/f8/ec/daf8ecd4cddac439dcde13d18d7d26d0.jpg',none,137][/img][/spoiler] [b]• [/b][/font][b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']PHYSICAL HEALTH ➳[/font][/b] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Has poor health due to the poor treatment in the asylum. Has an old injury that causes him to limp (Broke leg and it healed wrong). [/font] [img='http://ezra-miller.org/wp-content/themes/zalive/img/features_img_1.jpg',none,463][/img] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][b][i]PERSONALITY;[/i][/b] [b]• [/b]POSITIVE TRAITS ➳ [i]Adaptable, smart, quick, tolerant, realistic, disciplined[/i] [b]• [/b]NEUTRAL TRAITS ➳ [i]Quiet, wary, charming, invisible, confident[/i] [b]• [/b]NEGATIVE TRAITS ➳ [i]Naive,daring,harsh, blunt, impatient/short-tempered,afraid,angry[/i] [b]• [/b]MENTAL DISORDERS ➳ [i]- Bipolar[/i] [i]- Anxiety[/i] [i]- PTSD[/i] [i]- DID (Dissociative identity disorder)[/i] [i][/i][b]• [/b]FEARS + PHOBIAS ➳ [i]- Getting close to someone[/i] [i]- Being trusted with big things (Responsibility over others)[/i] [i]- Trusting someone and getting hurt[/i] [i]- Being hurt by someone he cares about[/i] [i]- Blacking out[/i] [i]- Fears of losing his mind[/i] [i]- Aichmophobia- Fear of needles or pointed objects.[/i] [i]- Agateophobia- Fear of insanity.[/i] [i]- Ankylophobia- Fear of immobility of a joint.[/i] [i]- Cleithrophobia or Cleisiophobia- Fear of being locked in an enclosed place.[/i] [i]- Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces.[/i] [/font] [b][i]RELATIONSHIPS;[/i][/b] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][b]• [/b]CURRENT STATUS ➳ Single [b]• [/b]CRUSH ➳ Open/Will Develop [b]• [/b][b]PAST RELATIONSHIPS ➳[/b] None worth mentioning, doesn't really remember[/font] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][b][i]OTHER;[/i][/b] [b]• [/b]ACTIVITY LEVEL ➳ 7/10 [i](Will give a warning when planning on being inactive, school is currently keeping me busy)[/i] [b]• [/b]OTHER INFORMATION ➳ - By 'blacking out', I mean he usually goes insane and starts to throw things around, resulting in hurting himself (More than often) or people around him (Which he rarely has done). Usually doesn't remember anything afterwords. - With the [i]DID[/i], it rarely happens, usually when he is under a lot of stress and blacks out, having another personality 'come out'. Has only happen a few times (Around seven) while in the asylum, usually isolates self afterwards. Usually becomes much darker or more optimistic, depending on the issue he blacked out in.[/font][/spoiler][/align] [align=center][spoiler= Veronica Jessica Hike//Female//28 years old] [img='https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-12/2/11/campaign_images/webdr06/25-times-emma-watson-killed-it-in-2014-2-8439-1417537801-10_dblbig.jpg',none,402][/img] [i][b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']BASICS;[/font][/b][/i] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• PRESENT NAME ➳[/font][/b] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Veronica Jessica Hike[/font] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• NICKNAMES ➳[/font][/b] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Vero, Nica, Jessie and any other nicknames[/font] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• GENDER ➳[/font][/b] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Female[/font] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• ACCEPTED PRONOUNS ➳[/font][/b] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Female pronouns-- She/Her[/font] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• AGE ➳[/font][/b] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Looking younger than she actually is, Veronica is [b]28 [/b]years old[/font] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• BIRTHDAY ➳[/font][/b] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']January 18[/font] [img]https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/emmawatson8.gif?w=650[/img] [b][i][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']APPEARANCE;[/font][/i][/b] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• HEIGHT ➳[/font][/b] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Veronica stands at 5'5 ft//165 cm[/font] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• WEIGHT ➳[/font][/b] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Weighing at 117 lbs// 53 kg, Veronica tries to keep a slim figure[/font] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• BODY ➳[/font][/b] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Has a slim figure, slightly broad shoulders with a curved hourglass shape.[/font] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• HAIR ➳[/font][/b] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']A light brown with darker highlights[/font] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• SKIN ➳[/font][/b] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Fairly pale, with rosy cheeks and freckles scattered along the bridge of her nose and cheeks.[/font] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• EYES ➳[/font][/b] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Has dark pupils with an almond brown iris surrounding it. Eyes may seem darker or lighter than they are, depending on the lighting.[/font] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• SCARS ➳[/font][/b] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Received one when being brought, it reaches from one hip to the other, crossing her lower back. Has a few scratches on her knuckles and knees.[/font] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• MODIFICATIONS ➳[/font][/b] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Has a small bird on her wrist [spoiler][img='http://create-tattoos.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Small-Bird-Tattoo-design.jpg',none,262][/img][/spoiler][/font] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• PHYSICAL HEALTH ➳[/font][/b] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Is fairly healthy, tries to keep healthy and keep her slim figure. Her arm is often limp and is told that it is crooked- from an incident that happened in the asylum.[/font] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][img='http://cdn.pcwallart.com/images/emma-watson-2014-hair-wallpaper-3.jpg',none,375][/img] [b][i]PERSONALITY;[/i][/b][/font] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• POSITIVE TRAITS ➳[/font][/b] [i][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Calm, collected, patient[/font][/i] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• NEUTRAL TRAITS ➳[/font][/b] [i][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Brave, smart, fierce, stubborn[/font][/i] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• NEGATIVE TRAITS ➳[/font][/b] [i][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Weak, cowardly, afraid[/font][/i] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• MENTAL DISORDERS ➳[/font][/b] [i][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Dementia, OCD, Bipolar[/font][/i][b][/b] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• FEARS + PHOBIAS ➳[/font][/b] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][i]- Being in the dark for too long[/i] [i]- Being alone for too long[/i] [i]- Quiet places/settings[/i] [i]- Being around too many people[/i] [i]- Dying alone[/i] [i]- Claustrophobia: Fear of tight places[/i] [i]- Achluophobia- Fear of darkness.[/i] [i]- Acrophobia- Fear of heights.[/i] [i]- Ankylophobia- Fear of immobility of a joint.[/i] [i]- Coulrophobia- Fear of clowns.[/i][/font] [b][i][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']RELATIONSHIPS;[/font][/i][/b] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• CURRENT STATUS ➳[/font][/b] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][i]Single[/i][/font] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• CRUSH ➳[/font][/b] [i][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Open/Will develop[/font][/i] [b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']• PAST RELATIONSHIPS ➳[/font][/b] [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']No one important or worth mentioning[/font][/spoiler][/align]
  • @silver: looking awesome both characters look good :) @talyatru: can't wait to see your forms :) also, once the roleplay begins, i'm going to open with my two characters waking up for the first time in the asylum. your characters are welcome to have been there for a few days or a few weeks or whatever you want ^_^" the plot suggests that people have been going missing for a while, so i'll leave that up to y'all anyway ~ thanks for showing interest :)
  • [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Hmm, I'll have Vincent be there for a few weeks, if not months, and Veronica can be a newbie that's been there for a few days. Try and mix it up a bit[/font]
  • [spoiler=Lena] [align=center][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0F80dA_q_Go/VbocAqK6KyI/AAAAAAAAJAM/6aA38UntA6E/s1600/tumblr_inline_nqkrn3nUwl1r25xgk_500.gif[/img] & BASICS;[/align][list][*]PRESENT NAME ➳ Melena Judas Kalli [*]NICKNAMES ➳ Lena [*]GENDER ➳ Female [*]ACCEPTED PRONOUNS ➳ She/her [*]AGE ➳ 21 [*]BIRTHDAY ➳ December 22th [/list][align=center][img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/7cb35108bf68029c969d1ad4d6ac9e1b/tumblr_n9w5kpiOR61qee9ito1_r1_500.gif[/img] APPEARANCE;[/align][list=1][*]WEIGHT ➳ She weighs 119 pounds [*]BODY ➳ She has a slim/athletic build [*]HAIR ➳ She has long black waves that cascade to her mid lower back [*]SKIN ➳ She had olive/tanish color skin [*]EYES ➳ Her eyes are dark brown almost black [*]SCARS ➳ Self harm cuts on her thighs and stomach [*]MODIFICATIONS ➳ Water color daisy tattoo on the nape of her neck [*]PHYSICAL HEALTH ➳ Since she's new her body is ok but she looks a bit starved because of her disorder [*][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/113a041e11f6c4abf00b624ab7d24262/tumblr_inline_nhic346TWz1r25xgk.gif[/img] [/list][align=center]PERSONALITY;[/align][list][*]POSITIVE TRAITS ➳ Charming, Daring, Subtle, Warm, Good-natured, Adaptable, Intelligent, Realistic [*]NEUTRAL TRAITS ➳ Self-critical, Competitive, Maternal, Sarcastic, Self-conscious, Blunt [*]NEGATIVE TRAITS ➳ Cynical, Disobedient, Impulsive, Insecure, Submissive [*]MENTAL DISORDERS ➳ Bipolar depression, Suicidal thoughts/tendencies, Anorexia/bulima [*]FEARS + PHOBIAS ➳ Not being good enough and winding up all alone [/list][align=center][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d5/6b/ec/d56beccaa61ac7a9bd9cef1a419d1bee.gif[/img] RELATIONSHIPS;[/align][list][*]CURRENT STATUS ➳ Single [*]CRUSH ➳ Open [*]PAST RELATIONSHIPS ➳ None [/list][align=center] OTHER;[/align][*]ACTIVITY LEVEL ➳ 7 [*]OTHER INFORMATION ➳ [/spoiler] [spoiler=King] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/2dc748a2f44c62bbe2a843d58dbd2afb/tumblr_mpl54xrUQ81sya80io1_500.gif[/img] BASICS; [list][*]PRESENT NAME ➳ Kingston Elias Montgomery [*]NICKNAMES ➳ King [*]GENDER ➳ Male [*]ACCEPTED PRONOUNS ➳ He/Him [*]AGE ➳ 23 [*]BIRTHDAY ➳ October 4th [/list][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/2048f436dc7a8a08a6ae7e507cddc667/tumblr_mze6yxxaks1r5uehlo5_250.gif[/img] APPEARANCE;[list=1][*]WEIGHT ➳ He weighs 192 pounds [*]BODY ➳ He has a athletic/muscular build [*]HAIR ➳ He has short light brown locks that have small curls as it gets longer [*]SKIN ➳ He has light cream colored skin [*]EYES ➳ His eyes are a topaz blue [*]SCARS ➳ Small scraches all over his legs and mid body and scars on his hands and knuckles [*]MODIFICATIONS ➳ Small angle wings tattoo on his ribcage [*]PHYSICAL HEALTH ➳ He is very toned and muscular [/list][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8rxdi8Md61rau5fao1_500.gif[/img] [*]PERSONALITY; [list][*]POSITIVE TRAITS ➳ Adventurous, Athletic, Caring, Charming, Forecful, Hardworking, Humorous, Leaderly, Persuasive, Suave [*]NEUTRAL TRAITS ➳ Dominating, Noncommittal, Competitive, Uninhibited [*]NEGATIVE TRAITS ➳ Aggressive, Abrasive, Abrasive, Coarse, Impulsive, Steely [*]MENTAL DISORDERS ➳ Anger issues, Bipolar disorder [*]FEARS + PHOBIAS ➳ The dark and being helpless [/list][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/aa/1d/84/aa1d841cb116425c2616341cc6507554.jpg[/img] [*]RELATIONSHIPS; [list][*]CURRENT STATUS ➳ Single [*]CRUSH ➳ Open [*]PAST RELATIONSHIPS ➳ None worth mentioning [/list]OTHER;ACTIVITY LEVEL ➳ 7OTHER INFORMATION ➳[/spoiler]
  • @silver: awesome sauce ^_^ can't wait to see 'em @talyatru: Loving your faceclaims! Daniel Sharman is bae ~
  • both accepted & looking great ~ gimme a few minutes and i'll post a link to the roleplay thread
  • [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Alrighty, can't wait to start! :D [/font]
  • [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2506470-%C9%AF%D1%94-h%CE%B1%CE%BD%D1%94-%D1%82%CF%83-o%CF%85%D1%82%E2%84%93%CE%B1%D1%95%D1%82-m%D1%94%D0%BC%D0%B2%D1%94%D1%8F%D1%95-o%CE%B7%E2%84%93%D1%83-s%D1%94%D0%BC%CE%B9-a%E2%88%82%CE%BD%CE%B1%CE%B7c%D1%94%E2%88%82/']Ɯє Hανє тσ Oυтℓαѕт | Mємвєяѕ Oηℓу | Sємι-A∂ναηcє∂[/url] Alrighty, friends ^_^ Here we are ~