Ɯє Hανє тσ Oυтℓαѕт | Oρєη тσ Aℓℓ | Sємι-A∂ναηcє∂

Staff are requesting opinions here!
The new June Spotlight Contest is up! That means we've found some winners for the May Contest. The winners are: Bacon for art and Sheo for writing. Congratulations guys!
The wind howls your name. Join Extended Windclan today!

• they were revealed to the public...

the whistle was blown...

but the story's

not

over...

Welcome back to Mount Massive Asylum, a once-highly-esteemed asylum in the
    remote mountains of Lake County, Colorado. A few years ago, Mount Massive
    was revealed for what it really was...

But none of that matters now...

It's all happening again... Except this time, they've reached out to the world
    to find their victims.
    People who have no one... People who won't be missed...
    All over the country, people are disappearing, men and women...
    By the time the world notices...

It will be too late...

It's up to us now...
    We have to survive...
    We have to...

o u t l a s t

---

My Characters

[color=transparent]

---

Roleplay Thread
    Ɯє Hανє тσ Oυтℓαѕт | Mємвєяѕ Oηℓу | Sємι-A∂ναηcє∂

♡ Iғ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ·s ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴡ ғᴀʀ I·ʟʟ ɢᴏ ♡

hey all! i am finally on summer vacation but i'm working and traveling a bit, so if i continue to be a ghost, it doesn't mean i don't care, it just means i'm a bit busy. i will return, though, no worries ^_^ with love ~ sam.

The post was edited 5 times, last by Samoan ().

• Bumper cars~

hey all! i am finally on summer vacation but i'm working and traveling a bit, so if i continue to be a ghost, it doesn't mean i don't care, it just means i'm a bit busy. i will return, though, no worries ^_^ with love ~ sam.

• Track! Will post form soon!

Schedule|| A bit chaotic at the moment. I will either reply to my threads in the morning or late at night. I will try to post at least once a day.

Roleplaying|| If you are interested in roleplaying with me, hit me up with a PM. I will get to you as soon as I can. Please provide a rough plot that you wish to unfold with me and I will gladly discuss it with you! I am open to anything, but will draw my line on certain topics.

Characters|| If you wish to roleplay with a certain character of mine, please let me know via PM. I will change them to fit the plot better. I may also make a new character just for that specific plot, as to mix things up slightly. You may find my characters here (will add links soon enough)

• Awesome sauce ^_^ can't wait to see it

• I will be posting them later on in the day, once I can get off of mobile. :D 

Schedule|| A bit chaotic at the moment. I will either reply to my threads in the morning or late at night. I will try to post at least once a day.

Roleplaying|| If you are interested in roleplaying with me, hit me up with a PM. I will get to you as soon as I can. Please provide a rough plot that you wish to unfold with me and I will gladly discuss it with you! I am open to anything, but will draw my line on certain topics.

Characters|| If you wish to roleplay with a certain character of mine, please let me know via PM. I will change them to fit the plot better. I may also make a new character just for that specific plot, as to mix things up slightly. You may find my characters here (will add links soon enough)

• Totally understandable ^_^ take your time ~

• Small bumperoo ~

• Sorry for the rather long wait, couldn't really make it onto my computer. I will change anything needed

• silver : looking awesome
    both characters look good :)

Talyatru : can't wait to see your forms :)

also, once the roleplay begins, i'm going to open with my two characters waking up for the first time in the asylum. your characters are welcome to have been there for a few days or a few weeks or whatever you want ^_^" the plot suggests that people have been going missing for a while, so i'll leave that up to y'all

anyway ~ thanks for showing interest :)

• Hmm, I'll have Vincent be there for a few weeks, if not months, and Veronica can be a newbie that's been there for a few days. Try and mix it up a bit

• silver : awesome sauce ^_^ can't wait to see 'em

Talyatru : Loving your faceclaims! Daniel Sharman is bae ~ <3 Can't wait to see finished products!

• both accepted & looking great ~ gimme a few minutes and i'll post a link to the roleplay thread

• Alrighty, can't wait to start! :D 

• ♡ Iғ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ·s ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴡ ғᴀʀ I·ʟʟ ɢᴏ ♡