This is a first ~BOY NEEDED~

May's Character Development Challenge has been posted!
Looking for a friendly, inclusive community where you can make lasting friendships and form meaningful plots? Check out BlizzardClan!
Want to get into a trad. clan? Check out Riverclan, home to skilled strategists and clever fighters of great ferocity!
Staff are requesting opinions here!
  • Aria shook her head, she got a glass of water and took some of her meds

[center]

Waiting by an open
     door
    I'll fool myself he'll walk right in

Exams: I most likely won't be on bc I can't have my phone at all for like four hours. Then got to study for another class for two hour. So won't be on til after 3 EST but exams start next Tuesday. Wish me luck!

• Aria shrugged [b]Doctors orders [/b]she told him

[center]

Waiting by an open
     door

Exams: I most likely won't be on bc I can't have my phone at all for like four hours. Then got to study for another class for two hour. So won't be on til after 3 EST but exams start next Tuesday. Wish me luck!

• looks at her with a look of concern -why all that medication baby girl
    nothing is as it seems . stand up for what you believe in even if it means standing alone >:D
  • Aria Glanced at her meds and sighed [b]Baby girl? [/b]that's a first..the nickname sounded so sitting to her

[center]

Waiting by an open
     door

• yea baby girl.... you my girl-smiles and hugs her- no matter how sick you are i will always be here for you
    nothing is as it seems . stand up for what you believe in even if it means standing alone >:D
  • Aria giggles as he hugs her and kisses his cheek

[center]

Waiting by an open
     door

• smiles - baby girl its getting late you want to go on a date tomorrow
  • Aria nods [b]Ya...[/b]

[center]

Waiting by an open
     door

• kisses her head and says - baby i dont want to leave i really dont but i have to go home and check in with my mom and dad to see if its ok if i take the car out-