Welcome to Camp (Camp Half Blood Rp)

An announcement has been made about the recent bans.
May's Character Development Challenge has been posted!
Looking for a friendly, inclusive community where you can make lasting friendships and form meaningful plots? Check out BlizzardClan!
Want to get into a trad. clan? Check out Riverclan, home to skilled strategists and clever fighters of great ferocity!
Staff are requesting opinions here!
  • [spoiler= Rp Signup][url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2504802-welcome-to-camp-camp-half-blood-signup/?postID=89303259#post89303259']Welcome to Camp (Camp Half Blood Signup)[/url][/spoiler] Vincent woke up to the sun shining through the window of his cabin. "Ugh... it's too early to be up." He groaned as he got out of bed and grabbed some clothes to change into for the day. After he had changed into his clothes, he grabbed his compact bow and went to the archery range to practice. Calvin had woken up early in the morning and was headed toward the strawberry fields for a morning snack. He smiled as he looked at the empty field. [i]Perfect, no one's here... So more strawberries for me.[/i] The thought made him happy inside. Calvin began to pick some strawberries and put them in a small basket he had brought with him. Chris was still asleep in his bed for he didn't really sleep last night. Insomnia has hit him hard for the past couple of days. The peaceful silence helped him relax.
    [i] Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality. [/i]
    -Alice in Wonderland
  • Lexi barely heard Vincent leave, but the noise of the shutting door started to wake her up. Few minutes later she was groaning into her pillow as the sun started to creep into her eyes. Sighing she started to move her feet to the ground and rubbed her eyes. A little bit later she was walking out of the cabin with a fresh page of a sketch book and somewhat dulled pencil in hand. Drawing always helped to wake her up. Carson had been up, in fact he'd been up for hours. At some point in the night his mind had woken him up with a brilliant idea to attempt to solve some equation that would probably mean nothing to him in the future. It was a rather illogical move for him to not at least try and sleep, but he'd decided that maybe being spontaneous would be fun.
    Hello there, I'm Blue. Just saying hi! I'm always open for rp, so send me a message or invite me to a thread and I'll check it out. Also, I'm always open to just chatting so pm me at any time. Finally just wanted to say... You're absolutely fantastic!
  • Vincent was practicing for what seemed like hours, and his hand was slightly cut from the fletchings of his arrows. [i]I think that's enough practice for today.[/i] Vincent smiled as he thought. Happily walking toward the targets to collect his arrows that were scattered amoung the target's surface. As he took out the arrows, Vincent thought about other activities to do around the camp. Calvin had finished picking the strawberries, almost filling the basket to the top.[i] Well this is more than enough....[/i] [i]Maybe some horses would like some strawberries. [/i]Calvin shrugged and looked toward the stables gave him the though and he headed his way to the horses. Christian finally decided to get up from his bed. Rubbing his eyes as he walked across the wooden floors of the cabin, still enjoying the silent atmosphere of the room. Quietly he walked out of the cabin just to see how the weather was going to be like for the day
    -Alice in Wonderland
  • Lexie had filled an entire page with sketches by the time her stomach started to grumble. She decided to see if there was any food in the mess hall yet. Grabbing her bow she headed out enjoying the morning air as she walked. She hoped that she would run into someone on the way, but she figured that at least someone would be at the hall. Carson smiled having finally finished the equastion. Putting away his supplies he rubbed his temples. [i]Staring too much in dark light, straining on the eyes.[/i] He thought that maybe the fresh air could ease the headache starting to creep up in his temples. He walked outside, taking a moment to let his eyes adjust.
    Hello there, I'm Blue. Just saying hi! I'm always open for rp, so send me a message or invite me to a thread and I'll check it out. Also, I'm always open to just chatting so pm me at any time. Finally just wanted to say... You're absolutely fantastic!
  • Vincent's stomach growled slightly. With a slight chuckle he knew what that ment. [i]Time to eat[/i]. Putting away his bow and arrwows, he made his way toward the mess hall. Looking around the camp for ideas on what to do later. [i]Maybe horseback riding? Climbing wall? Or relax at the creek? [/i]Vincent had been thinking so much that he didn't relize he had entered the mess hall. Calvin entered the stables and looked around at the horses inside. The horses had vague expressions and just stared back at Calvin, some looking at the strawberries. "I guess it's breakfast time for you guys." Calvin spoke to the horses, walking to the horses and giving a few strawberries to them. Christian felt the sun's warmth when he was on the porch of the cabin. Rubbing his eyes so they could adjust to the light. Once his eyes adjusted to the light Christian gave a small smile and headed back to the cabin to change into his regular clothes. Once changed Christian walked out of the cabin and headed to the mess hall.
    -Alice in Wonderland
  • Lexie waved when Vincent when he came in. "Morning!" She said before shoving an apple in her mouth. "Were you out practicing early again?" She said noticing his hands. Carston noticed Christian walking in the same general direction he was headed. "Good morning." He said. OOC: Sorry, kinda low muse. It'll be better later.
  • ooc: [font='Comic Sans MS, cursive'][font='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif']No worries, everyone gets low muse. Vincent waved back at Lexie when he saw her. "Hey Lexie! Morning to you too!" His voice was cheerful. Noticing that Lexie asked about practicing early. "Yeah, I thought it would be nice to get early practice in. Calvin had fed the horses and ate some strawberries himself. [i]Maybe horseback riding sounds fun. [/i]He thought to himself but then changed his mind. [i]I wonder if anyone else is up. [/i]The thoght occured to his as he looked over at the mess hall. Christian heard Carston and glanced back at him. "Morning" he replied quietly and continued to look foward.
    -Alice in Wonderland
  • [center][fancypost=background-color:#1c1c1c; border: 5px solid #151515; width: 470px; min-height: 300px; padding: 0px; padding-top: 20px][fancypost=background-color:; border: none; width: 470px; height: 220px; padding: 0px; font-family: baskerville old face; color: #e6e6e6; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-align: center; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px black][img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/76937952/large.gif[/img][fancypost=background-color:; border: none; width: 470px; height: 20px; font-size: 16px; line-height: 20px; margin-top: -8px]August . Lansing[/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost=background-color:; border: 3px solid #151515; width: 500px; height: 20px; padding: 0px; background: url(//oi60.tinypic.com/167wf39.jpg); margin-left: -18px][/fancypost][fancypost=background-color:#151515; border: none; width: 470px; height: 27px; padding: 0px; font-family: verdana; color: #8A0808; font-size: 10px; line-height: 24px; text-align: center]Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die[/fancypost][fancypost=background-color:; border: none; width: 450px; min-height: 152px; padding: 10px; font-family: verdana; color: #a4a4a4; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase] OOC: Hey, sorry for my late reply ^^' I'll try and jump in IC: August had woken up early that day, just in time to see the sun rise and the purple haze fill the sky. Having been up for hours now and having to entertain herself the girl was already in the mess hall. Of course, she wasn't doing anything she was supposed to be. She sat on one of the horizontal wooden ceiling support beams, sharpening her sword, daydreaming. Interrupted by the sudden sound of people talking she looked down. "Ah, great. People are up." One leg dangling and the other propped up slightly, she scoffed stretching. [/fancypost][fancypost=background-color:#151515; border: none; width: 470px; height: 15px; padding: 0px; font-family: verdana; color: #e6e6e6; font-size: 0px; line-height: 20px; text-align: center]template by[color=#6e6e6e] tree[/fancypost][/fancypost][/center]
    [center][fancypost=width: 510px; height:30px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 20px; color: lightblue; text-align: center;][b]( [i][color=#FFA07A][/color][color=#FFA07A]I had all[/color] and then most of you, some and now [color=#FFA07A]none of you.[/color][/i] )[/b][/fancypost][/center][center][fancypost=width: 450px; height: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid white; font-family: arial; text-align: center; color: white; line-height: 13px;][size=10][/size][/fancypost][fancypost=width: 400px; height: 70px; margin-top: -17px; font-family: arial; text-align: center; color: white; line-height: 22px;] [b][color=#008080][i][color=#ADD8E6]take me[/color] [/i][/color][i][color=#FFA07A]back to the night[/color] [color=#ADD8E6]we met[/color][/i][color=#ADD8E6][/color][/b] [/fancypost][/center]
  • ooc: No problem xD, until Blue comes back I'll just rp as Calvin for the moment. Calvin had made his way to the mess hall after a quick stop at his cabin to put away the basket he had. Entering the mess hall he had noticed the people inside. A smile appeared on his face as he went to go mingle with the people.
    -Alice in Wonderland
  • OOC: Sorry I was so inactive this weekend. Had someone over and we were binge watching LOTR. Lexie finished up her apple tossing the core towards the nearest trashcan. It easily sailed in and she smiled slightly. "What are you planning on doing today?" Lexie asked. She hadn't put much thought into it, so she thought she might get some ideas from Vincent. It wasn't long before Carston reached the mess hall, but he wasn't all that hungry. With a shrug, he grabbed a piece of bread before shuffling to a table.
  • Ooc: No problem, sounds like a fun weekend :D Vincent thought about Lexie's question. "I was thinking about horseback riding later on or maybe the climbing wall." He replied with a slight smile. "Are you planning on doing something later on as well? Vincent asked Lexie and got himself some blueberries to snack on. Calvin had been talking with a few people here and there when se glanced up and noticed a person sitting on the support beams of the mess hall. [i]I wonder what she is doing up there? [/i]He questioned himself, and also wondering if anyone else noticed her up there. Christian wasn't feeling that hungry, but he did like to observe people and like to make mental notes about what he was going to do for the rest of the day. Scheduals were a good thing to have for him.
    -Alice in Wonderland
  • [center][fancypost=background-color:#1c1c1c; border: 5px solid #151515; width: 470px; min-height: 300px; padding: 0px; padding-top: 20px][fancypost=background-color:; border: none; width: 470px; height: 220px; padding: 0px; font-family: baskerville old face; color: #e6e6e6; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-align: center; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px black][img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/76937952/large.gif[/img][fancypost=background-color:; border: none; width: 470px; height: 20px; font-size: 16px; line-height: 20px; margin-top: -8px]August . Lansing[/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost=background-color:; border: 3px solid #151515; width: 500px; height: 20px; padding: 0px; background: url(//oi60.tinypic.com/167wf39.jpg); margin-left: -18px][/fancypost][fancypost=background-color:#151515; border: none; width: 470px; height: 27px; padding: 0px; font-family: verdana; color: #8A0808; font-size: 10px; line-height: 24px; text-align: center]Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die[/fancypost][fancypost=background-color:; border: none; width: 450px; min-height: 152px; padding: 10px; font-family: verdana; color: #a4a4a4; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase] OOC: Hey, sorry for my late reply ^^' I'll try and jump in IC: The chocolate haired girl shoved her sword into its sheath and swung both legs over the side of the beam, swinging them slightly. Glancing over at the boy who had seen her she winked with a playful grin. Lifting herself up and off the beam, August fell down to the ground. When both feet hit the floor she stood up straight and dusted herself off. She had gotten hungry. She wondered when the rest of the camp was going to get up, she wanted to hit something. Or someone. In short the girl just wanted to do something. The girl grabbed a muffin and hoped on the edge of a table, listening in on the conversation before her. [/fancypost][fancypost=background-color:#151515; border: none; width: 470px; height: 15px; padding: 0px; font-family: verdana; color: #e6e6e6; font-size: 0px; line-height: 20px; text-align: center]template by[color=#6e6e6e] tree[/fancypost][/fancypost][/center]
    [center][fancypost=width: 510px; height:30px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 20px; color: lightblue; text-align: center;][b]( [i][color=#FFA07A][/color][color=#FFA07A]I had all[/color] and then most of you, some and now [color=#FFA07A]none of you.[/color][/i] )[/b][/fancypost][/center][center][fancypost=width: 450px; height: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid white; font-family: arial; text-align: center; color: white; line-height: 13px;][size=10][/size][/fancypost][fancypost=width: 400px; height: 70px; margin-top: -17px; font-family: arial; text-align: center; color: white; line-height: 22px;] [b][color=#008080][i][color=#ADD8E6]take me[/color] [/i][/color][i][color=#FFA07A]back to the night[/color] [color=#ADD8E6]we met[/color][/i][color=#ADD8E6][/color][/b] [/fancypost][/center]
  • Calvin smiled when the girl had winked at her. [i]She seems nice[/i]. He thought to himself as he watched her land on the floor of the mess hall
    -Alice in Wonderland
  • Lexie thought about what to do for the rest of the day. "I should try to get some archery practice in, I skipped it the past few days. Other than that, horseback riding does sound fun. I might do that." Carston open for interaction
  • Ooc: low muse for now Vincent smiled at Lexie. "Great! I can meet you later for horseback riding after you practice." He was excited to have plans with friends. Calvin also had noticed that Carston was sitting all by himself, so he strolled over to Carston's table and sat down next to him.
    -Alice in Wonderland