May's Character Development Challenge has been posted!
Looking for a friendly, inclusive community where you can make lasting friendships and form meaningful plots? Check out BlizzardClan!
Want to get into a trad. clan? Check out Riverclan, home to skilled strategists and clever fighters of great ferocity!
Staff are requesting opinions here!
  • [align=center]I know, I know. You're all gonna think I'm nuts for wanting to do a GxG pregnancy thread. Mainly because of how 'impossible' it is. But I'm going to pull the 'feminist' card and say shouldn't there be Fpreg, since guys have Mpreg? So, shut up and listen. This doesn't have to be anime-based. Though it's an option. Nor do the relationships have to be consensual...Sorry! But, don't worry: These threads will be PG-13. Sound good? Good! I gotta warn you: I'm very picky about who roleplays with me. Though, sadly, I cannot bring myself to refuse anyone willing. Please be able to write [b][u]three detailed sentences [/u][/b]to [b][u]an entire paragraph[/u][/b]. [u][b]Good grammar[/b][/u] is also important. Tell me up front [b][u]what you will do and won't do[/u][/b]. Have a decent amount of knowledge about supernatural topics.[/align] [align=center] Succubi, yokai...Any creature welcome![/align]
    [center]"[i]I believe I'll lock you in the tower for a few years until your head is ready.
    And then I'll take it.[/i]"
    "[i]I believe you will NOT![/i]"

[b]I WILL BE GONE / INACTIVE FOR A WEEK![/b]

"[i]Doooorothy Gaaale![/i]"
    [/center]
  • I actually think that sounds really interesting! I think I remember something about research being done to fertilize embryos using some sort of chemical or parts from other embryos or something, but it would only produce more girls? Don't remember much, but I'm pretty sure it was all theoretical or still an experiment that hadn't actually been tested and delivered children. Sounded interesting, though. i'm up for almost any plot, as you probably know by now. But I'm always up for some adorable domestic couples! But then again the thought of being pregnant but having to go through harsh conditions while travelling sounds interesting... I think of some sort of "you're our last-hope and carry our savior" situation, with the mother and possibly someone close to her acting as a guard while they trek their way to safety.
  • One thing I had in mind was: [spoiler]-My Character is leaning onto the 'unwilling carrier' side of the spectrum. She was pretty much seduced while unable to truly fight back. And, long story short, got pregnant. -Some parties aren't exactly happy with the idea of a hybrid child. While with some, it's the rightful fear of the infant being a danger, others have their own motives. -My Character has a circle of friends to help. One of which is a doctor-figure. While another, though, is a hunter...[/spoiler] [u]Molly[/u] will be my leading girl for this one. And your character can be from the following list: [spoiler]Succubi Vampire/Vampire-esque creature Shapeshifter [/spoiler]
    [center]"[i]I believe I'll lock you in the tower for a few years until your head is ready.

[/center]
  • Man, I really do love shape-shifters but... I really love the concept of something that lives off of love (like a succubus) getting a taste of maternal love or some other pure love (friendship, comraderie, etc.) and then trying to free themselves from rapey manipulative lustful enslavement. So if the succubus is the one that impregnated Molly somehow, then perhaps Molly is particularly hard to fully seduce, and the succubus is intrigued enough to stick around to be sure that she can keep Molly from harming the child. Funnily enough when I was reading about succubi I read something about them somehow collecting sperm because they aren't able to produce it, so they like transfer it to incubi, then get impregnated or impregnate someone else with a demon baby called a cambion. I guess for some reason this was believed to be the only way they could reproduce? Medieval people had some weird thoughts... But it's actually kind of fascinating.
  • I like your ideas! Molly resists halfway and DOES contemplate killing her kid. And the demon does get a taste of pure love.

[/center]
  • Maybe something happens and she realizes that despite her hesitation she really does love the child? And the succubus, while trying to entrap Molly, ends up taking care of her and somehow realizes that after a while she isn't even doing it for a bargain, just because she's found someone she cares about.
  • Mmhm. And the best part? This whole thing happens because Your Succubi decides it will be a good idea, for whatever reason, to breed with pureblooded Wolf Molly. To see what the resulting cambion would be like. Speaking of which, could you do Molly's bio dad? A guideline: [spoiler]*He was born a wolf, while Molly's mom had been bitten. The latter always had problems adjusting. *The two of them were members of one of those 'stray' packs; The ones that live on the fringe of civilization and sometime form hillbilly clans or even live in junkyards. Molly lived in this life before being taken away. *Why? Molly's mom went a bit off the deep end. Breaking the major rule of 'no human flesh,' for example. *He started coming back into Molly's life around the start of her teenage years (13 or 15).[/spoiler]

[/center]
  • ...Is this still open? It seems as you two already have a plan, so...
    Deviantart: [url]http://wafflesbelikenyancat.deviantart.com/Fanfiction:[/url] [url]https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7254553/Wafflesbelike-NYANCAT[/url] [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2498772-weirdo-club-roleplay-thread-here-only-for-weirdo-club-members/']IFYOUREINWEIRDOCLUBCLICKTHIS.[/url]